Logan13 is offline Banned

Snoop Dogg denied entry to Australia

Ahhh, say it isn't so...........
    Snoop Dogg denied entry to Australia
    http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/s...005962,00.html
    04/26/07
    CONTROVERSIAL US rapper Snoop Dogg has been denied entry to Australia because of his ever-growing list of criminal convictions.

The cancellation of the visa for the rapper, record producer and actor means he will not appear at the MTV Australian video music awards this weekend.

Immigration Minister Kevin Andrews said Snoop Dogg would be issued a notice of intention to cancel his visa after he failed to pass the requisite character test.

Snoop Dogg, 35, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, pleaded no contest to felony gun and drug charges in the US earlier this month.

"The reality is in relation to this man, that he was given a warning the last time, he has a whole string of convictions, and just two weeks ago I was told he was convicted on a number of charges again and sentenced to three years' imprisonment on two, and three years' imprisonment on another, with five years' probation and a suspended sentence," Mr Andrews said on Macquarie radio today.

"He has been denied entry into the United Kingdom because he was caught with others causing affray at Heathrow Airport. He doesn't seem the sort of bloke we want in this country."

Mr Andrews said Snoop Dogg could respond to the cancellation of his visa.

"The character test in relation to this involves a substantial criminal record, which is ... being sentenced to a term of imprisonment of 12 months or more.

"It can also include a person's associations, their past and present criminal conduct, and their general conduct.

"This man has been a member of a Los Angeles gang - and is still associated with it apparently - that's been involved in murder, robberies and drug dealing in the LA area," Mr Andrews said.

singern is offline Banned
    If we had any brains we would deny that ugly pimp, entry back into the US......sorry I just cant stand that guy.
    Last edited by singern; 04-26-2007 at 09:17 AM.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    If we had any brains we would deny that ugly pimp, entry back into the US......sorry I just cant stand that guy.

Agreed. I can't stand that ****er either.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    he is so fizzugly... the ugliest nizzle in the hizzle fo shizzle lol

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    He's all hard and shit in austrailia..

how much $$$$ did it take for him to get a suspended sentence???

I'm not sure the pen cred from ausi land counts here in the real world yo...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

cubeclass is offline New Member
    Snoop Dogg the gangsta!!

Thread Information