Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    zartan is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    My responses in red above! This whole Rev. Wright shit, is people grasping at straws to try to discredit Obama because of their own inate fears. I can careless about Wrights teachings, or Hagee's teachings, or Faldwells teachings, because I'm not a religious man. Politics is what is guiding my vote. I actually liked McCain because of his willingness to reach across the aisle, but his flip flopping on issues to court some of the republican base is reprehensible to me. It seems the only way both Hillary and McCain can defeat Barack is to covertly raise the remote possibility that Obama could be, deep down inside, possibly be a racist...maybe! So who is truely concerned with race? You tell me!
    While I do appreciate you taking the time to write out a response, I must say WOW just WOW that is sooooooo out there. I could respond to each point and tell you exactly why you're wrong, but let's face it, if you really believe that tripe you just expelled from your ah-nous, its a lost cause. Comparing our victory in WW2, in which we prevented EVIL AXIS POWERS from conquering the world with 9/11.... and Louie Farracrazy is the best speaker in America today!

Also, this has already been stated but, McCain ACCEPTED ENDORSEMENTS FROM THOSE GUYS, that is ALL. Obama considers Wright his 'uncle', 'mentor', and consults him before he takes a crap. TOTALLY different situations.
    Last edited by zartan; 05-14-2008 at 10:59 PM.

Thread Information