Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    my only regret is that i couldn't have voted for bush a third time...

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    This is really a dumb thread and the thread starter now has gotten themselves on a list from the government of people to watch, trust me on that. Obviously all presidents have someone somewhere that woudl like to see harm done to them and people in a lot of other countries tried to kill GWBUSH a few times without success, if your going to tell me anyone in the US hates Obama more than the rest of the whole world hated Bush your insane! Worst president EVER, and whoever said he was a good president, seriosuly I havent smoked that sh1t in a long time so I cant understand why the hell anyone would think he was worth half a sh1t. I cannot wait until January 1st!!!! Put it this way, i was in south america on Nov. 4th and experienced one of the biggest celebrations I had ever seen when Obama won the presidency, in fact I took pictures of cars that had Obama stickers on them in South America!! Not 100% sure but I doubt that has ever been the case prior to this. people were freaking out, fireworks etc. hugging me cause i was American, I had fuking chills for a whole 2 days as I was SOOO elated to feel like I had come out from a cloud of BS and people actually didnt hold it against me that I was American. I think this says a lot, I think the world will see more peace in the coming years, at least from our end of things. So funny how someone on S.COM knows what Obamas birth certificate says ??? idiotic
    Idiotic? No, you reasoning or lack there of is. What do you people who choose to be blind have to do, wait untill common sense crawls up and bites you in the ass?!?!?!? Bush was a bad president? Are you kidding me just wait, if we get this muslim sympathising POS is office it will be a bad day for America because Barack Obama being sworn in will prove that the constitution does not matter. Bittapart, You say "So funny how someone on S.COM knows what Obamas birth certificate says ??? idiotic"

THATS THE POINT he won't release it, so what does that tell you?

Here, try to tap in to any common sense you might have left and watch these, I'd sure like to know what you think and if you still try to explain away things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDIVEfVGLBQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYdk26ezVio

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyLoneWolf View Post
    Idiotic? No, you reasoning or lack there of is. What do you people who choose to be blind have to do, wait untill common sense crawls up and bites you in the ass?!?!?!? Bush was a bad president? Are you kidding me just wait, if we get this muslim sympathising POS is office it will be a bad day for America because Barack Obama being sworn in will prove that the constitution does not matter. Bittapart, You say "So funny how someone on S.COM knows what Obamas birth certificate says ??? idiotic"

THATS THE POINT he won't release it, so what does that tell you?

Here, try to tap in to any common sense you might have left and watch these, I'd sure like to know what you think and if you still try to explain away things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDIVEfVGLBQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYdk26ezVio

Does that mean a guy who has made America suffer and made the troop to go in hell is a good president ? That ass hole int he video is covering his face and changed his voice is telling the truth .. did you mean to say that ? I can make some fvking scans of G.W.Bush with ladein or can write a letter in arabic or Urdu naming bush in there will that mean he is a terrorist ? Come on man use your senses ? If he is going against the constitution then how come he has become the president if USA. Whay have people voted for him ?
    Bush did a terrible thing

No hard feelings for you brother.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    honestly, i like obama...i didnt vote, but if i did it would have been for him. im neither a democrat or republican...just for who i think is the best candidate. if he were to have an assassanation attempt or such i think it would demoralize america so much more than we are already in the worlds eyse... and i think if it happened it is straight out of ignorance. i mean if the same man were white, and both parents were born in the u.s. then this would never even be thought. but since he is black, on parent is from outside the u.s. and his name rimes with "osama", people think he is satin himself..... grow up and get educated. having a black man as a president says alot for this country and proves the fact that anyone can become or do anything in this country if u set ur mind to it....i mean back in the 1800's black people were slaves in america, and now look... a black man is the leader of the u.s....... this is a great thing. this says alot for america and for the changes we have made here. and just so you know, im a white man saying all this.

Quote Originally Posted by RBIZZY View Post
    honestly, i like obama...i didnt vote, but if i did it would have been for him. im neither a democrat or republican...just for who i think is the best candidate. if he were to have an assassanation attempt or such i think it would demoralize america so much more than we are already in the worlds eyse... and i think if it happened it is straight out of ignorance. i mean if the same man were white, and both parents were born in the u.s. then this would never even be thought. but since he is black, on parent is from outside the u.s. and his name rimes with "osama", people think he is satin himself..... grow up and get educated. having a black man as a president says alot for this country and proves the fact that anyone can become or do anything in this country if u set ur mind to it....i mean back in the 1800's black people were slaves in america, and now look... a black man is the leader of the u.s....... this is a great thing. this says alot for america and for the changes we have made here. and just so you know, im a white man saying all this.
    This is what we should think like. Grown up mind. +9 to that.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9;433***1
    This is what we should think like. Grown up mind. +9 to that.
    thanks bladerunner9. this just makes me think of the kkk and how stupid they look.... its all out of fear of change and fear for things that are different.. we are too civilized a world to be still thinking like this.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    this is retarded. Honestly who gives a sh*t. The man doesn't have the experience but it really doesn't matter. He gets an out no matter what. If he does not have a successful term, then the press and history will document it as "it was a history making presidency of the first black president who couldn't be blamed because he was cleaning up the mistakes of the previous president" . If he does good it will be "a history making presidency of the first black president who helped bring the US back to its glory (never mind the fact that the economy is cyclicle)". And if he is assassinated, he will be put on the same pedistool as JFK and listed as one of the best presidents despite not having time in office to do anything but make a few speeches. So no matter what, he gets his nice pretty place in history. Sad but true.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ the fame of kennedy is based on the hope he created within the american people ...a skill to unite a country and make them believe in themselves and in the US as a whole is a skill to be admired ..only a handful of presidents could ever do it( no coincidence they were successful presidents...think about it). The shame is kennedy didnt live to see the potential we as a country could have reached with him as our President.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-18-2008 at 10:36 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information