Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    LOL... i will be nice i can see you like 12 and shouldnt be here any ways,
    *frist, the laungue is un called for
    *second, you clearly stated that we are to blame
    *third, stop acting like it???? their we go and help, and no matter what we do _ and trust me we are being advised by the un and other countries to help - we get slammed. i say the heck with the rest of the world we should let them all blow each ohter up- we will take all the woman and children here for lets say 90 days and then they can go home
    *fourth, silly comment?? silly comment???? YOU TALKING TO ME ? ! i am a usa citizen - we are the DAMN POLICE!!!!!

AND FROM YOU AVATAR PIC YOU SHOULD REALLY TRY SOME PCT AFTER CYCLE YOUR ESTROGEN IS WAY TO HIGH!!!!
    Haha i like the last comment thats funny. Lets just agree to disagree. We had a simlar thread last week and we couldnt agree. Btw i wish i was 12 again..

Blog Entries

that makes sense... "we cant even take care of our selves" lets focus on home... first! (and i know we gave israel tons of $ - how much did we give to palistine? prob the same)
    Btw The US have never given Palistine a cent.....

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Btw The US have never given Palistine a cent.....
    Matter of fact, they keep in track of who and how much is donated to them. And try to complicate it if is from the US. I have friends here who want to send money there but they can't. They got to do it hand to hand in Jordan and some one will exchange it there. How sad!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Why the **** do you say "I hope we are proud of ourselves" I got enough to deal with in my own life and family to give a shit if morons thousands of miles away wanna kill each other for some prime beach front real estate. **** em I hope they all kill their dumbasses into nothingness, less dumb ****s following a bible based bullshit agenda... World keeps spinning while I keep grinning tho it makes me sick I ain't gonna do shit.
    I think you are a fool my friend.
    Why should you care?!! because your tax money is financing the Israeli war machine, because you have a penny in each and every bullets, bomb, or missile fired at those innocent civilians in Palestine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    muriloninja what is that you think you should be done? (and im not trying to be facetious). I 100% agree the situation is fvcked as is the case in darfur, congo, pakistan, iraq, balochistan, mexico, somalia, as well as numerous other conflicts going on in the world. where is the UN in all of this? how did it become our responsibility? we are spread to think as it is. we cannot even take care of ourselves at the moment. i would love for us to be able to solve the worlds problems but these issues are bigger then that. they have existed for longer then we have been a country and it is naive to think we can solve them. i like to believe that there are people with power that truly want to help make the world a better place. if there was an easy fix. im sure it would be implemented.
    1- UN cannot do anything the US does not approve of.
    2- Its the US responsibilty becasue Israel NEVER EVER lanuched a single attack without confirming with the US and recieve the 'blessings", money, and weapons.
    3-The US can solve it, but solving it will cost the US what it don't want to pay, the JEws support and their money.

These are facts , you can simply google and find out.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    i think the US supports it then

Blog Entries

that makes sense... "we cant even take care of our selves" lets focus on home... first! (and i know we gave israel tons of $ - how much did we give to palistine? prob the same)
    Common Amcon, are you serious?!!!!

US give Palestine money?!!! Why?!! that will upset Israel and the US cannot upset Israel, or....

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    I think you are a fool my friend.
    Why should you care?!! because your tax money is financing the Israeli war machine, because you have a penny in each and every bullets, bomb, or missile fired at those innocent civilians in Palestine.
    Ohh yeh let me just go get my tax money and put it back in my wallet like I have control of it...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    i think the US supports it then
    You think?

If there was no US, there would have been no Isreal. Simple as that.

yeah i know, im wondering the real plot behind all this? what are we to gain?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Ohh yeh let me just go get my tax money and put it back in my wallet like I have control of it...
    Well maybe you should.
    or at least when you comment, make sure you know what you are commenting about.
    You think that here is the US we have nothing to do with it, while if it wasn't for us here, that wouldn't have taken place to begin with.

The govnmt. apparentley is successful at thier decptive plans, because of the way you spoke, it shows that you "think" we nothing to do with it, we are just watching, while the truth is different.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    yeah i know, im wondering the real plot behind all this? what are we to gain?
    1- An eye in the middle east.
    2- An army and a foothold in the heart of the middle east.
    3- Jewish financial support (that is crucial and meaured by the Trillions of $'s).
    4- To hypocrates like G. W. Bush they are the chosen people in the bible

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Well maybe you should.
    or at least when you comment, make sure you know what you are commenting about.
    You think that here is the US we have nothing to do with it, while if it wasn't for us here, that wouldn't have taken place to begin with.

The govnmt. apparentley is successful at thier decptive plans, because of the way you spoke, it shows that you "think" we nothing to do with it, we are just watching, while the truth is different.
    Bro I understand what you mean and the situation, I just have little belief in the human race that we would ever do what is needed to stop this stupid shit. You know it would mean for every American to stop their lives and start a revolution of epic proportions. This is a huge task and how and where do we start?
    Obviously voting and the protesting on the streets does nothing. Things will have to get bloody and most people are not willing to go there, when today we gotta take the kids to football practice, or we're remodeling the bathroom this week, or this weekend we're having a bbq, boating and goodtimes ect, ect...

Of course I care, but what the hell are we gonna do? Nothing... Go to work, bitch about shit on the internet, go to the gym, feed the kids, eat dinner, watch a movie, go to bed, repeat...

When someone comes up with a good plan maybe i'll care.

Blog Entries
    Its funny how democracy can bite you in the ass. The US and Israel screamed at the Palestinians to democratically elect its leaders, which they did. When they chose Hamas they then screamed that this was wrong.

Blog Entries
    Its funny how democracy can bite you in the ass. The US and Israel screamed at the Palestinians to democratically elect its leaders, which they did. When they chose Hamas they then screamed that this was wrong.
    great point.
    The only democracy Israel and the US know is to give you a choice to be bombed or suffer under sanctions. The choice is yours, make it wisely.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    You think?

If there was no US, there would have been no Isreal. Simple as that.
    clearly you are coming across as one of the 5% ers that are the extreamist... statements like that scare us (i am not kidding) that is why we as americans come down so hard on people with your views... very hard

Blog Entries
    clearly you are coming across as one of the 5% ers that are the extreamist... statements like that scare us (i am not kidding) that is why we as americans come down so hard on people with your views... very hard
    WTF?!! people with my views?
    We as americans? wtf are you sayin' man?!! you need to re-read!!!
    I am extremist??

Blog Entries
    All I said, if there was no US, there would be no Israel.
    In other words, the US is the reason Israel exists and continue to exist?
    WTF is so extreme about that? or maybe you just have comprehension problems,

Blog Entries
    amcon, why do you bother in these threads, you clearly havnt got a clue what your talking about, nothing that you say makes any sense, you need to go and play in the lounge..

Blog Entries
    amcon, why do you bother in these threads, you clearly havnt got a clue what your talking about, nothing that you say makes any sense, you need to go and play in the lounge..
    Exactly, this guy is f-ing clueless about anything. Im sorry to say that, but its the truth, and appraently Im not the only one with this opinion.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    the reason why they screamed after they were a domocracy was they were not a real democracy it was just to get the un of their backs... tricky people, also, how do you explain 200 rockets a day average launched at and in to a dif country ??? dont you think that dif country will get pissed off and have to fight back???? and all the car bombs and people bombs? that kill inocient people like kids and women? but that is ok cause they are oppressed - right?

or - lets look at this like this hummus(hamas) (thats a little joke - dont mess with zohan) is agressive in their actions very, they are not throwing bottle rockest get my point? if you were a parent and you had a son that kept squirting the neihbor day after day, they were worned day after day... then the neibhor opened the hose on to that naughty agressive little boy what would every body say ? he deserved it? or he got what he was looking for?

see, palistine is over there saying how bad this is(and it is worse than bad) then on the other hand they are STILL FIRING ROCKETS AT ISRAEL?!?!?!? STILL HIDING IN PUBLIC PLACES?!?!?!? AND ALL ARE CLAIMING MARTERISM - ????????

SAD, very sad that you belive your self

All I said, if there was no US, there would be no Israel.
    In other words, the US is the reason Israel exists and continue to exist?
    WTF is so extreme about that? or maybe you just have comprehension problems,
    one of us does...

Blog Entries
    the reason why they screamed after they were a domocracy was they were not a real democracy it was just to get the un of their backs... tricky people, also, how do you explain 200 rockets a day average launched at and in to a dif country ??? dont you think that dif country will get pissed off and have to fight back???? and all the car bombs and people bombs? that kill inocient people like kids and women? but that is ok cause they are oppressed - right?

or - lets look at this like this hummus(hamas) (thats a little joke - dont mess with zohan) is agressive in their actions very, they are not throwing bottle rockest get my point? if you were a parent and you had a son that kept squirting the neihbor day after day, they were worned day after day... then the neibhor opened the hose on to that naughty agressive little boy what would every body say ? he deserved it? or he got what he was looking for?

see, palistine is over there saying how bad this is(and it is worse than bad) then on the other hand they are STILL FIRING ROCKETS AT ISRAEL?!?!?!? STILL HIDING IN PUBLIC PLACES?!?!?!? AND ALL ARE CLAIMING MARTERISM - ????????
    I tried to avoid this,and keep it clean but I really can't.
    @ Amcon

Exactly, this guy is f-ing clueless about anything. Im sorry to say that, but its the truth, and appraently Im not the only one with this opinion.
    good point - opinions are like *ss holes every one has one and your stinks...

can you smell this? ----)

Blog Entries

This is what i mean, everything you have said there is BS, what are you watching MTV??? You have got it so wrong, please please put down that playboy and educate yourself on real life...

great point.
    The only democracy Israel and the US know is to give you a choice to be bombed or suffer under sanctions. The choice is yours, make it wisely.
    how on earth is this our choice... do you think we have some sort of a clicker at our houses that we say bomb them or dont bomb them????

we have no choice no choice at all... what they do with our money where it goes - we pray and trust they are doing the right thing... but, tell me how would you solve these problems???? go tell palistine to play nice or sorry to late... you so smart why dont you invent a time machine and go fix all this... good luck - you stud you !

This is what i mean, everything you have said there is BS, what are you watching MTV??? You have got it so wrong, please please put down that playboy and educate yourself on real life...
    like you said i googled it... or was that the other 5% er ?

and fyi as soon as you take it personal you loose - not that this is win or loose ... but when you start swearing (swearing at me) you show your weaknesses...

Blog Entries
    how on earth is this our choice... do you think we have some sort of a clicker at our houses that we say bomb them or dont bomb them????

we have no choice no choice at all... what they do with our money where it goes - we pray and trust they are doing the right thing... but, tell me how would you solve these problems???? go tell palistine to play nice or sorry to late... you so smart why dont you invent a time machine and go fix all this... good luck - you stud you !
    This is why i swear amcon, your statement there. Look at the Israelis tanks, planes, guns, and helicopters, they were all made in the US and shipped to Isreal. So please admit that the statement that you made above is wrong???

that is our choice... so 99% of americans said "la la la hey im board lets ship tanks to..... um .... well.... lets see ..... Israel... and every one cheered!!!" i dont check my taxes and say i would like 10% to go to Africa to save the little hungry kids with aids, 10% to go to pres bush's retirment fund, 10% to chenney's gun club's, 10% to mexico to help ship cocain here(shipping is expensive), and the rest just buy a few tanks and stuff and send it to Israel..."

answer the question how do YOU ----) solve these problems????

(he he he - i know that wasnt nice ... but you did pee on me)

answer

Blog Entries
    amcon im going to leave you with this because it sums you up.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the room is now dumer for having listened to it. i do award you no points and may God have mercy on your sole..

goose is offline Banned
    amcon im going to leave you with this because it sums you up.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the room is now dumer for having listened to it. i do award you no points and may God have mercy on your sole..

Guys like you make me proud to be a brit......even tho we got the most evil history.Its horrific how some yanks think

NightWolf is offline Member
    You show me factual eviedence that shows this. You havnt got any, there isnt any. You hear that a bomb hits a school or hospitle and because the israelis say Hamas were there you believe them..
    How about the hamas rocket launchers as eviedence?
    how come the hamas rocket attacks went down significantly
    after israelis boming? thats eviedence enough that they
    hit there target, stop talking as if only one side are to blame.
    Remember who started to launch rockets after the truce
    expired.

^^^This is True

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post

Guys like you make me proud to be a brit......even tho we got the most evil history.Its horrific how some yanks think

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post

was it horrific how they thought around oh say 62 years ago in europe...when london was in shambles...rubble..... next in line to fall..... was it horrific how those yanks thought...when they stormed normandy ...when they had no national borders under attack from germany...yet they aided their allies and the world for a greater good? British and french especailly...so damn uppity, better than attitudes.. some british and all the french have thoase attitudes ..and such short damn memories.....

iTS NOT THAT I AGREE WITH HIS POST NOT AT ALL...BUT I DEF DIAGREE WITH YOURS....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-05-2009 at 03:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    How about the hamas rocket launchers as eviedence?
    how come the hamas rocket attacks went down significantly
    after israelis boming? thats eviedence enough that they
    hit there target, stop talking as if only one side are to blame.
    Remember who started to launch rockets after the truce
    expired.
    Check you out, Mr. Information CNN guy

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    How about you brits chew on this fact for a few mins?

In 2007 Israel was the UK's 3rd largest export market ........
    while certain trade unions have boycotted israel.....the uk continues to be a leading importer as far as importing to israel compared to other middle eastern countries
    hmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-05-2009 at 03:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    was it horrific how they thought around oh say 62 years ago in europe...when london was in shambles...rubble..... next in line to fall..... was it horrific how those yanks thought...when they stormed normandy ...when they had no national borders under attack from germany...yet they aided their allies and the world for a greater good? British and french especailly...so damn uppity, better than attitudes.. some british and all the french have thoase attitudes ..and such short damn memories.....
    If you check your history you will find that the battle of Britain (between us and the Germans) was well over before the US entered the war... THat said i will be forever greatful to the US for what they did and the sacrifices they made, and i believe we have supported you in very conflict since.

We have a far worse history than anyone, and im not proud of it ( although you shouldnt believe everything you see in films like Brave Heart haha) We are no better than you and i wish the F..k we would do something...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    How about you brits chew on this fact for a few mins?

In 2007 Israel was the UK's 3rd largest export market ........
    hmmmmmmmm
    How about a REAL fact here, both Americans and Brits are resposible for Israel's behavior feeling free to do what ever it wants beginning with stealing land ending up with total anihilation of Palestinians.

Resting on the fact that US and UK "got their back".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information