• 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By almostgone

Thread: Joe Biden do you have a copy?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

Joe Biden do you have a copy?

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/03...s-the-outrage/

Where are you Joe? We want to hear from you!!

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/03...s-the-outrage/

Where are you Joe? We want to hear from you!!
    The man is clearly suffering from some sort of dementia. It was obvious when he was incapable of campaigning.

As a Texan , I'd really like him to answer some questions on his immigration orders and the ensuing chaos. Such as why he's ordered background checks on medical volunteer workers but performs no background checks whatsoever on illegal border crossers. Or why he's concerned with opening schools in migrant facilities but not in the american public. Or why he's decided to provoke a mass migration of south america to the united states' when millions of american citizens are unemployed.

Joe doesn't answer these questions, because he doesn't have to. Nobody in the press is allowed to ask, and the biden administration press secretary refuses comment.

It's clearly obvious that the biden administration doesn't see itself as accountable to the american people. You know, the people who supposedly "elected" him. You'd think an "elected official" would know he's accountable to his electorate. Unlike an "appointed" official. Who could care less.

Although at this point, it very possible he's more or less unaware of the very orders he's signed.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 03-11-2021 at 04:30 PM.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Joe Biden also doesn’t play golf regularly. It’s his choice as President. It seems he has been doing quite a bit instead of wasting the public’s time just talking about what he is going to do.

He has demonstrated the ability to speak publicly for decades and just recently during his campaign. And btw, so well as to have to the majority vote for him instead of the incumbent. That’s even considering the dude overcomes a stuttering issue, that makes him look less fluid in his presentation.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Joe Biden also doesn’t play golf regularly. It’s his choice as President. It seems he has been doing quite a bit instead of wasting the public’s time just talking about what he is going to do.

He has demonstrated the ability to speak publicly for decades and just recently during his campaign. And btw, so well as to have to the majority vote for him instead of the incumbent. That’s even considering the dude overcomes a stuttering issue, that makes him look less fluid in his presentation.
    Idk, if he plays golf or not or what any president does. But id probably agree, Joe probably doesnt do alot of physical activity such as golfing like Don and Berry did. Trump got waves of hate from the media, i just want to see what they ask Biden i bet the questions wont be near as difficult

My post was more on a comical note than a serious one

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Idk, if he plays golf or not or what any president does. But id probably agree, Joe probably doesnt do alot of physical activity such as golfing like Don and Berry did. Trump got waves of hate from the media, i just want to see what they ask Biden i bet the questions wont be near as difficult

I think so far the toughest question I've seen him take without being scripted is "what flavor ice cream" he got.

And I mean that in humor. But it is true.

And in continued honesty, why hasn't he explained his policies that have led to the mad rush at the southern border? His comments and his actions have led to the unfolding catastrophe at the border, and he has yet to answer a single question as to why. Is he that incompetent,? Or does he believe american citizens don't deserve an explanation?

If walls and fences don't work, like joe said years ago, then why has washington DC been surrounded by razor wire and guard's with automatic weapons and the southern border been abandoned?

Why is putting the saidis back in control of oil production a good idea?

Why is he sending troops back to the middle east?

These are fair questions on the mind of millions of americans. But sadly the biden administration doesn't feel it necessary to explain it's actions to the people they rule.

Amidst all of the swirling questions, we have the msm pumping DNC propoganda night and day, and nobody asking the questions on the mind of the people.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 03-11-2021 at 09:13 PM.

At this stage, I’m keeping it more light and comical as well. I’m just not liking the references to him possibly having dementia (you didn’t say that); or in another thread that he had a stroke (nor did you say that).

Perhaps it’s an age thing for me. I just see them as “cheap shots or low blows”.

Didn’t see him on tv tonight, had to work.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    The man appears legitimately off - due to what underlying condition? - how would I know

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    The man appears legitimately off - due to what underlying condition? - how would I know
    I feel the same way about trump as do many others...our opinions don’t mean we are wrong it’s just how you feel...that’s ok...this is what Americans do we bitch about authority, it is our right...the media is starting to go after Biden imho give it time...
    wango likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I feel the same way about trump as do many others...our opinions don’t mean we are wrong it’s just how you feel...that’s ok...this is what Americans do we bitch about authority, it is our right...the media is starting to go after Biden imho give it time...

Possibly, but I didn’t notice Trump slur his speech or just pause mid conversation with a blank stare < not that I care on any personal level

But, totally - I see it already. We attack anything & find things wrong with everyone

I’m just sitting back & watching the show

Go to Russia & start a media campaign against Vladimir - see what happens. Lol. . . Maybe try to run against him. Ha ha
    Cuz, ghettoboyd and Hughinn like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    At this stage, I’m keeping it more light and comical as well. I’m just not liking the references to him possibly having dementia (you didn’t say that); or in another thread that he had a stroke (nor did you say that).

Perhaps it’s an age thing for me. I just see them as “cheap shots or low blows”.

Didn’t see him on tv tonight, had to work.
    Odd that it perturbs you. Hell, I had several relatively severe TIAs in my 40s and didn't sweat it. It's a fact that strokes tend to be age-related. I believe the post you reference was made without malicious intent. I also responded that I wondered if he was experiencing peripheral neuropathy.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-13-2021 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Spelling
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Totally agree that most media is no longer a source for news. It's all purely driven by greed and profit. Basically clickbait to generate more views and hence, more advertisements.
    ghettoboyd and Hughinn like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Odd that it perturbs you. Hell, I've had several TIAs on my 40s and didn't sweat it. It's a fact that strokes tend to be age-related. I believe the post you reference was made without malicious intent. I also responded that I wondered if he was experiencing peripheral neuropathy.
    Many of the patients that I’ve had that have had a stroke were very self conscious of any signs of it. Particularly if it affected their speech. I’ve seen too many older folks cry over the fact that they didn’t feel the same as others and other’s looked at them differently. And yes, I know you mentioned the peripheral neuropathy. I was guilty there of commenting on stuff that I was just sensitive to and wasn’t trying to be malicious as well.

I tried to deflect a bit of that by poking fun at myself. I’ve tripped so much as of late it’s getting ridiculous. F’n landed on my ass at home and still think I just might of hurt my hip a bit (actually afraid to go to ortho, x-ray it and find out).

Also the wife and myself see subtle changes in our memory at times. And although “normal” at our age, it still stings a bit and is a sad reminder of what is yet to come.

Many of the patients that I’ve had that have had a stroke were very self conscious of any signs of it. Particularly if it affected their speech. I’ve seen too many older folks cry over the fact that they didn’t feel the same as others and other’s looked at them differently. And yes, I know you mentioned the peripheral neuropathy. I was guilty there of commenting on stuff that I was just sensitive to and wasn’t trying to be malicious as well.

I tried to deflect a bit of that by poking fun at myself. I’ve tripped so much as of late it’s getting ridiculous. F’n landed on my ass at home and still think I just might of hurt my hip a bit (actually afraid to go to ortho, x-ray it and find out).

Also the wife and myself see subtle changes in our memory at times. And although “normal” at our age, it still stings a bit and is a sad reminder of what is yet to come.

In bold above, same thing here, Wango. Now, go get that hip checked out!
    wango likes this.

In bold above, same thing here, Wango. Now, go get that hip checked out!
    Ever ask each other in the morning, hey what movie did we watch last night and honestly both of you have to really concentrate to come up with the answer? I think it’s why we both just silently read the paper and drink our coffee in the morning, as to avoid embarrassing conversations like that. When we honestly forget what else we did at night, those will indeed be sad days.

Sincerely hope you and Mrs. AG are good. Shit was going to say something else, what was it . . . .???

ah, got it. No way. I’ll wait till I’m back on a cane again. Hell I’m not squatting anyways, lol.

Ever ask each other in the morning, hey what movie did we watch last night and honestly both of you have to really concentrate to come up with the answer? I think it’s why we both just silently read the paper and drink our coffee in the morning, as to avoid embarrassing conversations like that. When we honestly forget what else we did at night, those will indeed be sad days.

Sincerely hope you and Mrs. AG are good. Shit was going to say something else, what was it . . . .???

ah, got it. No way. I’ll wait till I’m back on a cane again. Hell I’m not squatting anyways, lol.
    Meh, we're slowly rotting away, but we seem to be in a contest to see who has the most doctors.

She has her PCP, immunologist, rheumatologist, endocrinologist...I'm forgetting one.

I'm lagging with only having a PCP, my PT/DPT/CSCS, cardiologist ( I'm way behind, don't ask), and a neurosurgeon is in the queue.
    ghettoboyd and wango like this.

Blog Entries
    Meh, we're slowly rotting away, but we seem to be in a contest to see who has the most doctors.

She has her PCP, immunologist, rheumatologist, endocrinologist...I'm forgetting one.

I'm lagging with only having a PCP, my PT/DPT/CSCS, cardiologist ( I'm way behind, don't ask), and a neurosurgeon is in the queue.
    I’m sorry to make fun of this but that’s funny shit man...
    almostgone likes this.

I’m sorry to make fun of this but that’s funny shit man...
    No worries at all, Ghetto. . It's all the truth. : lol:
    < <Samson> > and ghettoboyd like this.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member

Oh really...I beg to differ. Guy is a blooper reel
    https://youtu.be/cN1DlyG_A_s

Blog Entries
    No worries at all, Ghetto. . It's all the truth. : lol:

Ain’t it?!

It just hit my wife like a ton of horse shit. Within the last year or so she noticed she can’t put down the liquor like she used to & rn, she is starting to try to get in shape & she’s taking a beating(not from me, this time) - she’s like wtf, I’m like - it’s been well over a decade
    almostgone likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Oh really...I beg to differ. Guy is a blooper reel
    https://youtu.be/cN1DlyG_A_s
    Had to end it at 5:07 I couldn’t stand anymore of Kamalalaaaa’s laughing

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Joe Biden has had a speech impediment his whole life that he got over. He still slips up from time to time, but the essence of what he says is valid. Whereas with our ex-president, almost everything that came out of his mouth was a lie or an attack. I’ll take a good honest man with a speech impediment over a liar.
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-14-2021 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Removed slur

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Joe Biden has had a speech impediment his whole life that he got over. He still slips up from time to time, but the essence of what he says is valid. Whereas with our ex-president, almost everything that came out of his mouth was a lie or an attack. I’ll take a good honest man with a speech impediment over a liar.
    You know, were really trying to calm things down with the attitudes. I edited out a very impolite slur used toward our current VP and now I'm getting ready to edit your post so it says liar.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

I'm going to put this as plainly as I can. Keep slurs out of posts....or at least minimize them.

If you see any racist content or over the edge comments, report them with a link to the thread and the post number. It will be addressed as quickly as possible

Some people love to jump on and stir things up, so if you are one of those type people, stay the fvck out of the news forum. PERIOD!!!!

We're very close to just shutting this whole area down.
    ghettoboyd and Booz like this.

Screw it. Thread closed
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Now after taking a few deep breaths, I'll continue my post.

We have several members that thrive on stirring shit up and it's just about to cost us an area of our forum.
    The way I see it when that area is gone, those same personalities will take the same behavior to other areas.

Like others, I've called this place home for a decent amount of time. We have newer members that enjoy the forum as well. I'll be damned if I'm going to watch this place get stripped of content because of a few adults that thrive on acting like spoiled children. We'll just start culling the offending members.

In closing, none of this is directed at those that can engage in conversation like adults. In fact, I am thankful for you guys/gals because you contribute in a positive manner.
    Booz and ghettoboyd like this.

Thread Information