• 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Hughinn

Thread: 'My Pillow' guy & Alan Dershowitz suing Dominion for $1.6 BILLION

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

'My Pillow' guy & Alan Dershowitz suing Dominion for $1.6 BILLION

Alan Dershowitz, First Guest On Mike Lindell’s “FRANK” Social Media Platform Drops Bombshell…Announces $1.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Dominion: “It is our right to look at Dominion’s source codes”

... Dershowitz explained why Dominion is guilty of violating the First Amendment Rights of Mike Lindell as well as the rights of the media to report the news: “We’re gonna sue you and put you out of business, and we’re not even going to let you see our source codes so you can see what we’re suing you about.”

Dershowitz blasted Dominion for refusing to share its source code. “It’s as if My Pillow ere accused of having some secret poison in its formula, and you couldn’t tell it by just looking at the pillow, and then somehow My Pillow said, we’re not going to give your our formula, we’re going to hide it from you. That’s what they’re trying to do. They’re trying to hide what they’re doing—at the same time that they’re trying to prevent you from entering the marketplace of ideas. They’re in the marketplace of ideas. They’re not only in the marketplace of ideas; they’re in the economic marketplace too. They’re to shut you out of being able to sell your products in stores. They’re trying to silence you, and they’re doing it as the government of the United States. That’s why I’m in this case.

“Dominion is the government for purposes of the lawsuit,” Dershowitz said, as he explained that the government was using Dominion machines to tabulate our votes. Mike told his audience, “This could be one of the most important First Amendment cases in the history of the United States.”

Dershowitz warned about Dominion threatening the media, individuals, and businesses like My Pillow over discussing their product in relation to the November election results. “No wonder where you stand on the fairness of the election, we should still be on your side of the lawsuit,” Alan Dershowitz said.

He also explained how Dominion, who he claims is acting as a government agent, has threatened the media with massive lawsuits over discussing the Dominion case, adding, “You don’t have to be a conservative” to see that what Dominion is doing is wrong, saying they are “misusing the power given to them to by the government to suppress free speech.” “Dominion is a government actor,” Dershowitz explained. “It is our right to look at Dominion’s source codes,” he said, adding that they will be demanding access to the Dominion codes, saying, “I think we’ll get to look at those machines.”

Dershowitz explained that they would be using “Alien and Sedition” laws to sue Dominion. In the late 1700s, he explained that during the Adam’s administration, “They went after newspapers–they went after Benjamin Franklin’s nephew’s newspaper,” he said. ” Dershowitz continued, “They tried to shut down any newspaper that supported Jefferson. And since that time, we really have had free speech, with some exceptions. The age though we’re living in now is really the strongest attack through cancel culture, through suppression of free speech.”

“You’re next…” Dershowitz warned. “If they can silence Mike Lindell and My Pillow—they can silence YOU! You should be on our side. You should be seeking the source codes. You should be defending free speech.” Dershowitz told Lindell’s Frank audience....

Alan Dershowitz: Sure I Got a Massage at Jeffrey Epstein’s Mansion, but I Kept My Underwear On

https://www.theroot.com/alan-dershow...tei-1836314016

Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 04-19-2021 at 01:12 PM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Alan Dershowitz: Sure I Got a Massage at Jeffrey Epstein’s Mansion, but I Kept My Underwear On

Yep, he'd be the first guy on earth to get a sensual massage from a pretty girl and left his undies on.

I sure believe that. LOL
    Cuz likes this.

Hughinn is offline Banned

Haha. So predictable. Right on cue.

"If you can't discredit the message, be sure to attack the messenger" - beetle dude. Just yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    Haha. So predictable. Right on cue.

"If you can't discredit the message, be sure to attack the messenger" - beetle dude. Just yesterday.
    Care to wager a friendly bet on the outcome of this event?
    Dershowitz vs. Dominion...
    I'm betting on Dominion.

I'm very interested in this subject and plan to follow this story.
    Thanks for the update beetle.

One of the things that strikes me the most is that dominion threatened to sue Mr lindell when he made that documentary which is full of eyewitness accounts and testimony regarding massive election fraud. If Even a tiny fraction of it is true, than the 2020 election was an utter farce. A complete fraud.

But when dominion threatened to sue him, he told them to come on with it, because then a Court would be forced to hear his testimony in the eye of the public. Dominion quickly dropped the idea.

So now he's suing them. That's quite interesting.
    Also interesting is that you've got corporate interest allied on one side rallying behind the democrat party claiming basically that they investigated themselves and each other and determined that they did nothing wrong, . and private citizens and small business owners on the other claiming they're lying

I'll be following this story
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-19-2021 at 07:48 PM.

Dershowitz vs. Dominion...
    I'm betting on Dominion.
    The outcome of this case isn't likely to have anything to do with the facts or evidence presented by Mr lindell of election fraud.

This is basically big corporate interest and the DNC vs private citizens and small business owners.

That is to say big money and power vs the people.

The best the little guy can hope for is a public stage to make his case to the people. The powers that be have already bought the outcome. The DNC propoganda machine already has it's script.

The actual court decisions and litigation is likely already pre ordained. Big money and power wins every time.

In this instance I don't believe Mr lindell is hoping to win this defamation case, as much as he's looking for a platform to show his cards.

But they'll likely have to hide some very interesting details in the process of silencing him. And that's the pudding. We'll likely see some embarrassing details, a few lies caught and Truth exposed. Somebody low on the totem pole will take the blame and the tail wags the dog again.

That's if he's able to get the case in court. They've already managed to censor his documentary and ruin his business as well as the lives of several of the witnesses.
    So we'll see.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-19-2021 at 08:34 PM.

The outcome of this case isn't likely to have anything to do with the facts or evidence presented by Mr lindell of election fraud.

This is basically big corporate interest and the DNC vs private citizens and small business owners.

That is to say big money and power vs the people.

The best the little guy can hope for is a public stage to make his case to the people. The powers that be have already bought the outcome. The DNC propoganda machine already has it's script.

The actual court decisions and litigation is likely already pre ordained. Big money and power wins every time.

In this instance I don't believe Mr lindell is hoping to win this defamation case, as much as he's looking for a platform to show his cards.

But they'll likely have to hide some very interesting details in the process of silencing him. And that's the pudding. We'll likely see some embarrassing details, a few lies caught and Truth exposed. Somebody low on the totem pole will take the blame and the tail wags the dog again.

That's if he's able to get the case in court. They've already managed to censor his documentary and ruin his business as well as the lives of several of the witnesses.
    So we'll see.
    You're saying that Dershowitz is "a little guy?" Come on, he's one of the swamp creatures Donnie lied about wanting to get rid of from Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You're saying that Dershowitz is "a little guy?" Come on, he's one of the swamp creatures Donnie lied about wanting to get rid of from Washington.
    I got to admit I'm not very familiar with dershowits. All I really know about him right now is he is supposed to be some kind of big shot lawyer representing Mr Lindell

I was specifically talking about Mr lindell.

There's alot of swamp rats Trump should have fired in my opinion. Faucci , is at the top of the list
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-20-2021 at 02:50 PM.

But when dominion threatened to sue him, he told them to come on with it, because then a Court would be forced to hear his testimony in the eye of the public. Dominion quickly dropped the idea. No they did not. You are wrong. Dominion has sued and hasn't dropped the case.
    I got to admit I'm not very familiar with dershowits. All I really know about him right now is he is supposed to be some kind of big shot lawyer.
    I should've known better then to try to be civil with you.

I asked for a friendly wager because I am willing to put my beliefs on the line.
    I am a man of my word.
    And you? What do you do?

You lie (or spread misinformation).
    And...
    You rant on about about someone you aren't familiar. You know...you bullshit.

It is rather difficult and tiring dealing with a habitual liar and bullshitter.

Friendly banter is fine.
    Talking shit just to talk shit is entirely different.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 04-20-2021 at 04:54 AM.

I should've known better then to try to be civil with you.

I asked for a friendly wager because I am willing to put my beliefs on the line.
    I am a man of my word.
    And you? What do you do?

You lie (or spread misinformation).
    And...
    You rant on about about someone you aren't familiar. You know...you bullshit.

It is rather difficult and tiring dealing with a habitual liar and bullshitter.

Friendly banter is fine.
    Talking shit just to talk shit is entirely different.
    And, cue the insults.

You can't logically defend your positions. You have yet to win a debate with me. And yet, you insult me.

You talk about friendly banter, which is good. So why don't you show some?

I have told you my thoughts on the case at hand. And on a trivial basis, you insult me. Which is bizarre because we sort of agree where it winds up on an official basis.

C'mon dog. I can't kick your ass on the internet. Plus I sorta like your passion and convictions. And I think as long as you and I stay civil then lots of men here can read, weigh in and we can have a good open discussion on the subject at hand.

So, try to be civil here okay. Don't get the thread shut down because you can't tolerate different perspectives.

Let's act like grown men here.

I'm not going to wager on the Court case outcome sir. Because I believe it's already decided. Plus the objective in my opinion is not to win the fight. But to fight the battle and let the story play out.

So no sir. I wouldn't wager on your terms.

And that don't make me a liar. Quite the opposite actually.

And, cue the insults.
    Calling someone who lies a liar isn't an insult.

It is the truth.

You stated that Dominion dropped the case.
    Which they haven't.
    So that is a lie.

Please provide evidence to back up your statement that Dominion dropped the case.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    do you 2 knuckleheads know u are doing it again?

every news article is u both going back and forth.

fucking over this shit. yes I know i can avoid the threads but I like to read the topics and some responses, sucks scrolling thru both u guys stupid ass bullshit.

im out, be back in couple months, with any hope u both will be gone.

Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 04-20-2021 at 08:59 AM. Reason: I miscounted something... don't want to deceive

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    im out, be back in couple months, with any hope u both will be gone.
    Please repeat this behaviour until the end of time.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Are those my pillows any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

Damn good. They ain't cheap. But I like them.

I got one for Christmas last year.

You can say what you want about Mike Lindell, but the guy makes a fvuking great pillow. I got a pair of them as a birthday gift last year (I would've never bought them on my own) and they're as good as he markets them as. And they're safe to machine wash.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    You can say what you want about Mike Lindell, but the guy makes a fvuking great pillow. I got a pair of them as a birthday gift last year (I would've never bought them on my own) and they're as good as he markets them as. And they're safe to machine wash.
    Yeah thanks ive heard good stuff but found it hard to believe just from the marketing and Theyre cheap lol might try em

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Gotdayum Best Pillow on the Market....

He's a little crazy, BUT, dude came up with a Genius Idea!

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Gotdayum Best Pillow on the Market....

He's a little crazy, BUT, dude came up with a Genius Idea!
    Can you adjust the amount of filling in the pillow by removing some of it, if needed? I like a firm-ish pillow, but need to be able to adjust how high it will hold my Charlie Brown head.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-20-2021 at 06:47 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    What is it with these fancy pillows? Is there magic foam or magic feathers? Seriously, what’s up?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    He’s like the WWE’s Paul Bearer and the oxy clean guy mixed together. I’ll take a good pillow from anyone if I don’t have to fold it 8 times. Pillows are like women, they’re great the first 6 months. After that, it doesn’t matter how many times you punch them they’ll never be the same.

Jk pillows are much more resilient.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Can you adjust the amount of filling in the pillow by removing some of it, if needed? I like a firm-ish pillow, but need to be able to adjust how high it will hold my Charlie Brown head.
    No, the fill is preset. But they sell different amounts of firmness.
    Hughinn likes this.

Yeah thanks ive heard good stuff but found it hard to believe just from the marketing and Theyre cheap lol might try em
    It'll be the best sleep you've had in years. I just hate the idea of giving that nutcase money.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    What is it with these fancy pillows? Is there magic foam or magic feathers? Seriously, what’s up?
    I don't know what's in it. But the best way I can describe it is like a cross between memory foam and goose feathers.

It's well worth it.
    wango likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know what's in it. But the best way I can describe it is like a cross between memory foam and goose feathers.

It's well worth it.
    Might give them a try, thanks.

It's well worth it.
    They're like little blocks of memory foam. But they're not squares or rectangles.

Thread Information