Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 86
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Israel declares war on Hamas

  1. #1
    Davi Meireles is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    264

    Israel declares war on Hamas

    Hamas carried out a surprise attack yesterday, firing several missiles into Israel, killing several innocent citizens.

    In my opinion, the problem is Iran, which has a military alliance with Hamas, so the conflict could turn into Israel x Iran. The climate of war is in the air, several wars emerging in the world, will it be the apocalypse?


    Last edited by Davi Meireles; 10-07-2023 at 02:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,989
    Israel would wipe the floor with Iran, no worries there

  3. #3
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,337
    Keeping all politics aside...I have to wonder how much of the $6 billion dollars released to Iran helped make this latest conflict possible.

    Also, Iraq unfroze around $10 billion last April for "humanitarian" purchases.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-08-2023 at 05:09 PM.
    stocky121, XnavyHMCS, Booz and 2 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  4. #4
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,242
    Any country or faction intentionally targeting women and children need wiping off the face of the earth.
    Last edited by stocky121; 10-08-2023 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Cuz, s1nc1ty, almostgone and 5 others like this.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please


    someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.


    detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices


    SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

  5. #5
    Davi Meireles is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    264
    The Taliban requested Iran to allow them to carry out attacks on Israel. I see something dangerous here, these damn Afghan terrorists enter Iranian territory and start attacking Israel.This will be enough for Israel to bomb Iranian territory and start a new conflict, this time on a global scale. Many extremist countries have supported dictatorial governments and groups from the Middle East.

  6. #6
    Davi Meireles is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    264
    If Russia starts supplying nuclear technology to Iran where the hell will the world end up. Maybe in a war of mass destruction. I don't know if everyone here is Christian, but in the Bible it is written that when you hear about war in the four corners of the Earth, it is because the end will be near. We are heading towards the apocalypse.
    lovbyts likes this.

  7. #7
    Davi Meireles is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    264
    Just a complement, my comrades, the president of Brazil, communist son of a bitch, received congratulations from the terrorist group Hamas for winning the Brazilian elections. I wonder where going the future of Brazil with this damn guy. A president sentenced to several crimes prescribed by the corrupt Brazilian supreme court and helped him fall into power.Here in Brazil there is a great risk of being arrested if we post on social media.

  8. #8
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,507
    I think it could be a fantastic diversion. Any military involvement or dollars on our part detracts from the support for Ukraine. And, what about our support for Taiwan if China keeps pushing things there, particularly if they take action.

    With the current disarray in our government & public support diminishing for overseas involvement due to our economy - damn good timing. Wonder if and when N. Korea starts adding to the mix?

    Truly fun times ahead!

    Hopefully I can post a pic. I had this t-shirt in 1979. If it doesn’t post, it has Mickey Mouse holding a US flag and flipping the bird. The caption is “Hey Iran”
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    lovbyts likes this.

  9. #9
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,942
    Israel has long been bombing Palestine and killing thousands upon thousands of innocent civilians. It's been back and forth for decades. Both sides are at fault.

    The $6 billion is inconsequential and none of it has been used because it can only be used under US oversight for humanitarian purposes. Iran has a $380 billion GDP and holds 10% of the world's oil. If Iran wanted to wage a proxy war on Israel, they could have done it with or without the 6 billion. The reason we are hearing about this sum of money is political, for personal gain by members of the right. Same as the impeachment of Biden over Ukraine. Zero evidence presented, nothing to see here... as always.
    Honkey_Kong and XnavyHMCS like this.

  10. #10
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    11,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Israel has long been bombing Palestine and killing thousands upon thousands of innocent civilians. It's been back and forth for decades. Both sides are at fault.

    The $6 billion is inconsequential and none of it has been used because it can only be used under US oversight for humanitarian purposes. Iran has a $380 billion GDP and holds 10% of the world's oil. If Iran wanted to wage a proxy war on Israel, they could have done it with or without the 6 billion. The reason we are hearing about this sum of money is political, for personal gain by members of the right. Same as the impeachment of Biden over Ukraine. Zero evidence presented, nothing to see here... as always.
    I wouldn't say both sides were at fault. Israel regularly steals more of Palestinian land (and calls them settlements). They force the population they offset to either be refugees in Europe and America or they just kill them. So Palestine is more than justiified to fight back.


    And yeah, you're right about the $6 billion being inconsequential to whether or not Iran being involved in a proxy war. I mean they're regularly the targets of Israeli attacks and many of their of their nuclear scientists (for both civilian and military purposes) have been killed by them. Let's just say if Canada happened to do an air raid on the Livermore Labs in America, would we not be justified in retaliation? Not to mention, Iran is not allowed to engage in trade with America and a lot of other countries (and Israel is usually the loudest voice in those sanctions). So I can see why Iran hates Israel.

    And as far as women and children being targeted. My view of war is that every man, woman and child, whether they are in the military or not contribute to war efforts and so they are legitimate targets. If I were an army with limited resources (such as Hamas), I wouldn't fight the enemy's military head-to-head that would be suicide. But I would attack the invaders (settlers) and I would attack the civilian infrastructure of my enemies. IE water supplies, electrical supplies, food, etc. Whatever I can do to eliminate their ability or will to fight. War isn't about some romantic notions of "honor" and "fighting fair." It's about winning.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 10-09-2023 at 04:38 PM.
    Test Monsterone and XnavyHMCS like this.

  11. #11
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I wouldn't say both sides were at fault. Israel regularly steals more of Palestinian land (and calls them settlements). They force the population they offset to either be refugees in Europe and America or they just kill them. So Palestine is more than justiified to fight back.


    And yeah, you're right about the $6 billion being inconsequential to whether or not Iran being involved in a proxy war. I mean they're regularly the targets of Israeli attacks and many of their of their nuclear scientists (for both civilian and military purposes) have been killed by them. Let's just say if Canada happened to do an air raid on the Livermore Labs in America, would we not be justified in retaliation? Not to mention, Iran is not allowed to engage in trade with America and a lot of other countries (and Israel is usually the loudest voice in those sanctions). So I can see why Iran hates Israel.

    And as far as women and children being targeted. My view of war is that every man, woman and child, whether they are in the military or not contribute to war efforts and so they are legitimate targets. If I were an army with limited resources (such as Hamas), I wouldn't fight the enemy's military head-to-head that would be suicide. But I would attack the invaders (settlers) and I would attack the civilian infrastructure of my enemies. IE water supplies, electrical supplies, food, etc. Whatever I can do to eliminate their ability or will to fight. War isn't about some romantic notions of "honor" and "fighting fair." It's about winning.

    You're right, I just wanted to play a more diplomatic approach to conflict - but Israel has been the real bully. Hamas is nothing, it's guys throwing rocks on bicycles... almost literally. Before the 1940s, Israel didn't even exist. I wonder how people here would feel if some hypothetical superpower made an independent country between us and Canada, on our soil, of opposing religious/political beliefs, then started funding them to war with us? I mean, that's essentially what Israel is, in a way. It's a manufactured country with a very dubious placement.

  12. #12
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You're right, I just wanted to play a more diplomatic approach to conflict - but Israel has been the real bully. Hamas is nothing, it's guys throwing rocks on bicycles... almost literally. Before the 1940s, Israel didn't even exist. I wonder how people here would feel if some hypothetical superpower made an independent country between us and Canada, on our soil, of opposing religious/political beliefs, then started funding them to war with us? I mean, that's essentially what Israel is, in a way. It's a manufactured country with a very dubious placement.
    Or, here’s another thought. We happen to badly lose WW3. The winners determine, well heck Mexicans kinda owned the western and south western states prior, let’s give those back to them. The indigenous population (natives), how about the remainder of the western states up to the Mississippi River. Now, for the Africa Americans; well you get a few of the slave owning states. The rest of you that previously lived there - gtf out, you ain’t welcome.

    Now, additionally, they have the $ and military backing by us, the winners and will subsequently build their own military. Oh, and btw, those 3 groups are perfectly free to build settlements and communities in “your” territories and you sure as shit better not object or interfere.

    Yeah, kind of like that.

  13. #13
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,989
    I think anyone defending Hamas or terrorist organizations the like should be treated like a terrorist. Death.

  14. #14
    Davi Meireles is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    264
    Does anyone here know about the aircraft carriers that Joe Biden sent to help Israel. He intend to attack Gaza?

  15. #15
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Israel has long been bombing Palestine and killing thousands upon thousands of innocent civilians. It's been back and forth for decades. Both sides are at fault.

    The $6 billion is inconsequential and none of it has been used because it can only be used under US oversight for humanitarian purposes. Iran has a $380 billion GDP and holds 10% of the world's oil. If Iran wanted to wage a proxy war on Israel, they could have done it with or without the 6 billion. The reason we are hearing about this sum of money is political, for personal gain by members of the right. Same as the impeachment of Biden over Ukraine. Zero evidence presented, nothing to see here... as always.
    I wouldn't call it inconsequential. The moneys in Qatar that they access for "humanitarian purchases" under the the scrutiny/oversight of the US frees up other unmonitored moneys that "they will use for whatever purposes they want" as stated by Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi.
    lovbyts likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  16. #16
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Davi Meireles View Post
    Does anyone here know about the aircraft carriers that Joe Biden sent to help Israel. He intend to attack Gaza?
    More likely it's just a show of strength/support for Israel to hopefully keep the whole region from carrying this to the point of no return.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  17. #17
    XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I think it could be a fantastic diversion. Any military involvement or dollars on our part detracts from the support for Ukraine. And, what about our support for Taiwan if China keeps pushing things there, particularly if they take action.

    With the current disarray in our government & public support diminishing for overseas involvement due to our economy - damn good timing. Wonder if and when N. Korea starts adding to the mix?

    Truly fun times ahead!

    Hopefully I can post a pic. I had this t-shirt in 1979. If it doesn’t post, it has Mickey Mouse holding a US flag and flipping the bird. The caption is “Hey Iran”
    Interesting all around; globally what is happening. Can you say, "powder keg"? That about sums up the current sit rep.

    I'm living a stones throw from the Ukrainian MSR, here in Jasionka, Poland, and in the last month there has been a significant slowdown on deliveries / convoys to the airport (to Ukraine). Perhaps the west is taking a more jaundiced view of the situation in the east (well, there is no harm in wishful thinking...) and curtailing support after a disappointing counteroffensive conducted by our UA partners.

    The Middle East (AGAIN); WTF

    It comes as somewhat of a surprise that the world's top spy agencies (Shin Bet, Aman military intel community and the Tier One Mossad) missed the bus on the attacks; like our agencies fumbled the ball in the months leading up to 9/11. The brazen incursions which have unfolded, were months and months in planning and preparation; these were not some nocturnal raid on a settlement or a kibbutz. There will likely be a significant shake up in leadership of Israeli intelligence; somebody is gonna be out of a job.

    Has Hamas "awakened a sleeping giant"? I for one do not believe that she was ever in a state of slumber; perhaps dozing, but nowhere near a REM state. Hamas and their supporters are set to suffer an extended period of retribution and punishment, the likes of which the world has not seen in a long time. It is impossible for myself to dredge up even the most miniscule measure of sympathy for the "innocent" Palestinian people; don't forget, these are the same mother fuckers who were singing in the streets when UBL and AQ dropped the Twin Towers. Playing around with the Bibi government is a major mistake, with the Netanyahu administration, even prior to these attacks, promoted and practiced a policy of expansion and settlement for into Palestinian territories; these events will only serve to strengthen his position, in that regard. It's gonna be interesting to see; Hamas has opened a major can of whup-ass; I'm making popcorn to enjoy the show.

    I don't believe that Iran will make any overt moves against the Jewish State. Concerning Persia; I for one feel that they already have a viable nuclear device (big difference between "the bomb" and an ICBM, but they wouldn't need the latter to touch Israel), but they wouldn't be so foolish as to employ it; a "coalition of the willing" all nuclear armed, would vaporize the nation.

    Interesting, gents...
    wango likes this.

  18. #18
    XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Beautiful...!!!

    The forum comes back to life.

    Sadly (but not surprisingly) it took death and destruction to breath life back into the boards.
    stocky121 likes this.

  19. #19
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,242
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Interesting all around; globally what is happening. Can you say, "powder keg"? That about sums up the current sit rep.

    I'm living a stones throw from the Ukrainian MSR, here in Jasionka, Poland, and in the last month there has been a significant slowdown on deliveries / convoys to the airport (to Ukraine). Perhaps the west is taking a more jaundiced view of the situation in the east (well, there is no harm in wishful thinking...) and curtailing support after a disappointing counteroffensive conducted by our UA partners.

    The Middle East (AGAIN); WTF

    It comes as somewhat of a surprise that the world's top spy agencies (Shin Bet, Aman military intel community and the Tier One Mossad) missed the bus on the attacks; like our agencies fumbled the ball in the months leading up to 9/11. The brazen incursions which have unfolded, were months and months in planning and preparation; these were not some nocturnal raid on a settlement or a kibbutz. There will likely be a significant shake up in leadership of Israeli intelligence; somebody is gonna be out of a job.

    Has Hamas "awakened a sleeping giant"? I for one do not believe that she was ever in a state of slumber; perhaps dozing, but nowhere near a REM state. Hamas and their supporters are set to suffer an extended period of retribution and punishment, the likes of which the world has not seen in a long time. It is impossible for myself to dredge up even the most miniscule measure of sympathy for the "innocent" Palestinian people; don't forget, these are the same mother fuckers who were singing in the streets when UBL and AQ dropped the Twin Towers. Playing around with the Bibi government is a major mistake, with the Netanyahu administration, even prior to these attacks, promoted and practiced a policy of expansion and settlement for into Palestinian territories; these events will only serve to strengthen his position, in that regard. It's gonna be interesting to see; Hamas has opened a major can of whup-ass; I'm making popcorn to enjoy the show.

    I don't believe that Iran will make any overt moves against the Jewish State. Concerning Persia; I for one feel that they already have a viable nuclear device (big difference between "the bomb" and an ICBM, but they wouldn't need the latter to touch Israel), but they wouldn't be so foolish as to employ it; a "coalition of the willing" all nuclear armed, would vaporize the nation.

    Interesting, gents...
    First off sorry Davi for going slightly off topic.

    Secondly xnavy what’s your take on the on the special military operation going on in Ukraine? Just with you saying you lived close to the boarder, and I’m also assuming you’re polish. I would just like to get your take on it.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please


    someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.


    detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices


    SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

  20. #20
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,437
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Or, here’s another thought. We happen to badly lose WW3. The winners determine, well heck Mexicans kinda owned the western and south western states prior, let’s give those back to them. The indigenous population (natives), how about the remainder of the western states up to the Mississippi River. Now, for the Africa Americans; well you get a few of the slave owning states. The rest of you that previously lived there - gtf out, you ain’t welcome.

    Now, additionally, they have the $ and military backing by us, the winners and will subsequently build their own military. Oh, and btw, those 3 groups are perfectly free to build settlements and communities in “your” territories and you sure as shit better not object or interfere.

    Yeah, kind of like that.
    The idea of chopping up the US and handing it off to any other nation is a Bad Idea. Vietnam, Afghanistan and probably a host of other conflicts have illustrated that simply being "better armed and better trained" does NOT equal victory.

    Every other nation on the planet, when they do their war games, has to take into account that there are more firearms in private hands in the United States than there are people. That is without foreign suppliers or any outside assistance.

    And...

    Nobody wins WW3. The notion of a winner in that scenario is a fallacy. This is what prevents it from happening.

    This is not one of those philosophical debates, this is simple fact. No global super power will lose a third global conflict WITHOUT using every option available, including nuclear.

    Ozzy said it best
    XnavyHMCS and lovbyts like this.

  21. #21
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    The idea of chopping up the US and handing it off to any other nation is a Bad Idea. Vietnam, Afghanistan and probably a host of other conflicts have illustrated that simply being "better armed and better trained" does NOT equal victory.

    Every other nation on the planet, when they do their war games, has to take into account that there are more firearms in private hands in the United States than there are people. That is without foreign suppliers or any outside assistance.

    And...

    Nobody wins WW3. The notion of a winner in that scenario is a fallacy. This is what prevents it from happening.

    This is not one of those philosophical debates, this is simple fact. No global super power will lose a third global conflict WITHOUT using every option available, including nuclear.

    Ozzy said it best

    The triple alliance and triple entante were supposed to be pacts to stop ww1 from happening.
    The League of Nations was supposed to stop ww2 from happening. Are we not just destined to continually have war with each other?

    Hypothetically speaking ww1 fighting ended with an armistice agreement it’s possible ww3 might end the same,if only conventional weapons are used.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please


    someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.


    detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices


    SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

  22. #22
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,437
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post
    The triple alliance and triple entante were supposed to be pacts to stop ww1 from happening.
    The League of Nations was supposed to stop ww2 from happening. Are we not just destined to continually have war with each other?

    Hypothetically speaking ww1 fighting ended with an armistice agreement it’s possible ww3 might end the same,if only conventional weapons are used.
    The problem is that before Russia, China or the USA bend the knee in a true global conflict, they will absolutely deploy nuclear weapons. That will not be on a limited scale UNLESS something unforseen occurs.

    Like, unless the US can get an undetected submarine close enough to Beijing to launch a few low altitude nuclear missiles OR maybe China develops hypersonic stealth nukes OR Russia sends China a "Trojan case of vodka", then there is no first strike advantage.

    In other words, we end up with a large scale nuclear conflict.

    And the living will envy the dead.

    Bummer on a Tuesday morning, I know lol

    War is hell. That doesn't mean that it can or should always be avoided. But the notion that any of the big 3 are going to go quietly, that's just not supported by history or logic.
    stocky121 and XnavyHMCS like this.

  23. #23
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,242
    I doubt any of the three superpowers would bend the knee completely, and I’m not talking an invasion of a superpower's land, which both would probably mean a nucular Armageddon.
    What I’m hypothesising is nato vs Russia fighting front lines across what used to be Warsaw pact country’s. (Sorry xnavy) for a long drawn out ww3 scenario, with other country’s waging war on each other and picking sides around the world. Untill the will to fight is gone either by revolution at home or just the inability to keep up the onslaught.
    And a peace agreement signed before it gets to the point of going nuclear.

    I totally agree about wars not been avoided. Appeasement has never worked as people see how far they can push the boundaries, it’s human nature.

    Having said that I do love a good debate.
    It’s good to get other people’s take on things especially people from all over the world.
    Cylon357 and XnavyHMCS like this.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please


    someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.


    detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices


    SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

  24. #24
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,989
    It will take Israeli defenses a minute to remount and get their heads back above water. Kinda like when we were hit in Pearl Harbor. At least the Japs hit a Naval base unlike these Middle Eastern scum terrorists who prey on innocent unarmed people. Their like cock roaches you can never kill em all, even if you sent nuked and wiped out entire countries in the next forty years some group would emerge. Its in their DNA, its been happening for centuries. Thank fuck im in the USA
    stocky121 and XnavyHMCS like this.

  25. #25
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    The idea of chopping up the US and handing it off to any other nation is a Bad Idea. Vietnam, Afghanistan and probably a host of other conflicts have illustrated that simply being "better armed and better trained" does NOT equal victory.

    Every other nation on the planet, when they do their war games, has to take into account that there are more firearms in private hands in the United States than there are people. That is without foreign suppliers or any outside assistance.

    And...

    Nobody wins WW3. The notion of a winner in that scenario is a fallacy. This is what prevents it from happening.

    This is not one of those philosophical debates, this is simple fact. No global super power will lose a third global conflict WITHOUT using every option available, including nuclear.

    Ozzy said it best
    You missed my point and misinterpreted my post.

  26. #26
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,507
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Interesting all around; globally what is happening. Can you say, "powder keg"? That about sums up the current sit rep.

    I'm living a stones throw from the Ukrainian MSR, here in Jasionka, Poland, and in the last month there has been a significant slowdown on deliveries / convoys to the airport (to Ukraine). Perhaps the west is taking a more jaundiced view of the situation in the east (well, there is no harm in wishful thinking...) and curtailing support after a disappointing counteroffensive conducted by our UA partners.

    The Middle East (AGAIN); WTF

    It comes as somewhat of a surprise that the world's top spy agencies (Shin Bet, Aman military intel community and the Tier One Mossad) missed the bus on the attacks; like our agencies fumbled the ball in the months leading up to 9/11. The brazen incursions which have unfolded, were months and months in planning and preparation; these were not some nocturnal raid on a settlement or a kibbutz. There will likely be a significant shake up in leadership of Israeli intelligence; somebody is gonna be out of a job.

    Has Hamas "awakened a sleeping giant"? I for one do not believe that she was ever in a state of slumber; perhaps dozing, but nowhere near a REM state. Hamas and their supporters are set to suffer an extended period of retribution and punishment, the likes of which the world has not seen in a long time. It is impossible for myself to dredge up even the most miniscule measure of sympathy for the "innocent" Palestinian people; don't forget, these are the same mother fuckers who were singing in the streets when UBL and AQ dropped the Twin Towers. Playing around with the Bibi government is a major mistake, with the Netanyahu administration, even prior to these attacks, promoted and practiced a policy of expansion and settlement for into Palestinian territories; these events will only serve to strengthen his position, in that regard. It's gonna be interesting to see; Hamas has opened a major can of whup-ass; I'm making popcorn to enjoy the show.

    I don't believe that Iran will make any overt moves against the Jewish State. Concerning Persia; I for one feel that they already have a viable nuclear device (big difference between "the bomb" and an ICBM, but they wouldn't need the latter to touch Israel), but they wouldn't be so foolish as to employ it; a "coalition of the willing" all nuclear armed, would vaporize the nation.

    Interesting, gents...
    The Israeli we’re nonchalant in reacting to intelligence prior to the Yom Kippur war. Perhaps hubris once again?

    We have Winter approaching & that means fuel for heating. I know the Saudi’s are no longer the beasts they once were in dominating oil exports, but similar to the Yom Kippur war, just might punish anyone siding with Israel. It cold be a cold Winter that further tests the populace of the NATO countries to still back Ukraine.

    Oh, I still have some kind of hate for Iran since the 79 hostage crisis. I actually do hope that they do get involved & once and for all we take that chess piece off of the board entirely.

    I’ve got no particular love for Muslims, however the point that myself and others were making about how Israel has really shafted the Palestinians there is valid. Even my wife who is Jewish & has spent a while in a Kibbutz as a teen, is no fan of the treatment of those civilian Palestinians and those Israeli settlements.

    Man, this can get butt-ugly; I think the only thing that will taper the carnage of Israel’s retaliation is the hostages that have been taken. I just read about the treatment of that female German hostage, man do I feel horrible for the loved ones of the hostages still in captivity.
    stocky121, XnavyHMCS and lovbyts like this.

  27. #27
    Davi Meireles is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    The Israeli we’re nonchalant in reacting to intelligence prior to the Yom Kippur war. Perhaps hubris once again?

    We have Winter approaching & that means fuel for heating. I know the Saudi’s are no longer the beasts they once were in dominating oil exports, but similar to the Yom Kippur war, just might punish anyone siding with Israel. It cold be a cold Winter that further tests the populace of the NATO countries to still back Ukraine.

    Oh, I still have some kind of hate for Iran since the 79 hostage crisis. I actually do hope that they do get involved & once and for all we take that chess piece off of the board entirely.

    I’ve got no particular love for Muslims, however the point that myself and others were making about how Israel has really shafted the Palestinians there is valid. Even my wife who is Jewish & has spent a while in a Kibbutz as a teen, is no fan of the treatment of those civilian Palestinians and those Israeli settlements.

    Man, this can get butt-ugly; I think the only thing that will taper the carnage of Israel’s retaliation is the hostages that have been taken. I just read about the treatment of that female German hostage, man do I feel horrible for the loved ones of the hostages still in captivity.
    I was very sorry to see children in cages in Israel, and also the kidnapping near Gaza of citizens by Hamas. Well they are both wrong until this point here
    Last edited by Davi Meireles; 10-10-2023 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Correction
    wango likes this.

  28. #28
    Davi Meireles is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    264
    ....
    Last edited by Davi Meireles; 10-11-2023 at 06:59 AM.

  29. #29
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    3,437
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    You missed my point and misinterpreted my post.
    That's what happens when I browse in the morning...
    wango and XnavyHMCS like this.

  30. #30
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    That's what happens when I browse in the morning...
    Lmao! Yup, gotta let the coffee kick in. Sorry if I was too short, mine wasn’t quite there yet.

  31. #31
    XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    That's what happens when I browse in the morning...
    .357, I miss the point all the time; don't feel bad, you are not alone.
    Cylon357 likes this.

  32. #32
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,242
    It’s coming out now that Egyptian intelligence notified the Israelis that something big was coming from Hamas. If this is the case, at best it’s gross negligence and worst they turned a blind eye to what was about to happen.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please


    someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.


    detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices


    SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

  33. #33
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post
    It’s coming out now that Egyptian intelligence notified the Israelis that something big was coming from Hamas. If this is the case, at best it’s gross negligence and worst they turned a blind eye to what was about to happen.
    Im pretty sure Bush and company new of some shit stirring as well back in 2001. It wouldn’t surprise me.
    stocky121 and lovbyts like this.

  34. #34
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Im pretty sure Bush and company new of some shit stirring as well back in 2001. It wouldn’t surprise me.
    You can’t make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. So the saying go’s

    It wouldn’t be the first or last time a government or monarchy had been shitty to the own people to serve themselves.

    At least you Americans are well armed in most states. It’s scary to see over here the amount of mass migration post covid, and it’s not family’s who or escaping persecution. It’s young fighting aged men.

    Fuck I sound like a conspiracy theorist now
    Cuz and XnavyHMCS like this.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please


    someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.


    detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices


    SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

  35. #35
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,989
    WW3 could possibly unfold. I just hope the draft is opened back up and I hope they start with California lol
    XnavyHMCS and < <Samson> > like this.

  36. #36
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post
    You can’t make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. So the saying go’s

    It wouldn’t be the first or last time a government or monarchy had been shitty to the own people to serve themselves.

    At least you Americans are well armed in most states. It’s scary to see over here the amount of mass migration post covid, and it’s not family’s who or escaping persecution. It’s young fighting aged men.

    Fuck I sound like a conspiracy theorist now
    Yeah, me and my southern American brethren get called that alot. Its ok brother it just means you have thinking skills lol.

    In a serious note there’s alot of evil in the world and I think its time to stop it
    stocky121 and almostgone like this.

  37. #37
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,942
    So we're on the same page. Sometimes we need a little history lesson to understand the context of what is happening today.

    Israel as a nation did not exist prior to 1948. The British had some small colonies/settlements in the area currently known as Israel, inside Palestine. They captured this area from the Ottomans in the 1920s. Once WWII ended, there was a question of what to do with all of the displaced jews in Europe. The allies/United Nations adopted "Resolution 181" which established the Israeli state in formerly British-controlled Palestine. Britain at most wanted a slow transition to an Israeli state because they wanted to maintain relations with the arab nations in the area. However, once the British mandate ended in 1948, the emigration of hundreds of thousands of jew from Europe began. At the same time the Arabs threatened immediate war when the state of Israel was created.

    Since then, Israel expanded to take up the majority of the former Palestinian state. The settlements expanded year after year, taking with it millions of Palestinian arabs that now live within the Israeli territory, but are not considered Israeli citizens, and do not have a right to vote. Palestine has been diminished to a small strip of land on the west of Israel called the "Gaza strip," and a shrinking portion called the "West Bank."

    Check out this map that shows the expansion of Israel over the last 100 years:


    Israel has received $263 billion (to date) from the US, making it the most significant recipient of US foreign aid. They get the best weapons and military intelligence from the US. Palestine has been rendered to a few military groups like Hamas which are reduced to guerilla warfare, flash attacks, etc. There have been over 6,400 palestinian deaths since 2008, mostly by rockets. Thousands of children have been killed. There have been over 152,000 Palestinians injured. By comparison, there have been only a few hundred Israelis killed, and about 6,000 injured. This most recent attack has seen hundreds of deaths on both sides.

    So... who is the real terrorist here? Is it more polite to launch rockets at cities in Gaza and elsewhere and destroy buildings full of families? Is it less polite to kidnap and kill people with rifles and knives? We can't look at these attacks in isolation and make assumptions. There will never be peace in that part of the world. But Palestinians are the definitely the victims here, not the Israelis, despite what we see on TV or the media.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by Test Monsterone; 10-11-2023 at 01:25 PM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  38. #38
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    526
    Its my princible to not wish bad for others because it is bad karma and comes around back to you. But il make an exeption in this one... hope israelis kills every last one of these motherfuckers for this savage attack on innocent people
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

  39. #39
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,942
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Its my princible to not wish bad for others because it is bad karma and comes around back to you. But il make an exeption in this one... hope israelis kills every last one of these motherfuckers for this savage attack on innocent people
    The world isn't so simple. Many times more innocents were killed by Israelis than by Palestinians.

  40. #40
    s1nc1ty's Avatar
    s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    526
    watch only at your own discretion

    https://www.livegore.com/421676/hama...-israel-part-1

    https://www.livegore.com/421675/hama...-israel-part-2



    Note the women who gets pulled out of the trunk of the car while the guy yells allahu akbar. how her pants are bloody between her legs, probably raped by 100 men already. and the pretty girl taken away on motorcycle by those bastards, crying out to her boyfriend.

    this sickens me. completely uncivilized attack by animals. im sure israelis never acted like this

    dont flame me for posting the links. If you dont want to see it, dont click on the link

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •