Jackal2002 is offline New Member

34 yoa - Tired of getting fatter

Three weeks ago, I found myself to be 34yoa, 5'10", 252 pounds and straining to fit into size 42w Dockers. WTF? How could I have let myself get this fat? I've been lifting off and on for the last couple of years, but have been eating tons of junk all day and night. I've tried out low carb dieting and other BS fads with predictable results - lose a bit of weight and then give up and gain it all back plus more because I had no will power.

After plenty of research, I had the obvious answers in hand. How about eating right, getting serious in the gym and actually doing the dreaded cardio?

Three weeks later, my weight is already down to 240 and I am fitting into some clothes that have not fit right in quite a while. My diet is solid now and I have been working out like I mean it 6 days a week. I even got my lazy rear out of the sack at 0600 for empty stomach cardio today. I replaced my worn out ECA stack with Lion's Clen about two weeks ago after upgrading my receptors with Benadryl.

I look forward to building up a lot more muscle and actually being able to see it in the coming days and months. I am planning my first cycle in mid to late 2007.

The info posts on these forums are right on target for me. Thanks!

manc is offline Member
    good luck mate..your doing the right thing..
    keep us posted on your progress

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    You've already won in my opinion. You didn't like what you had and you've taken the steps to make the change. Most people don't realize it until it's too late. Congrats to you and your family on your decision. And always keep in mind:

"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same."

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    welcome to ar.. remember to cylce the clen 2wk on 2 weeks off, and do eca or y for the other 2 weeks..

you can run benadryl and run the product longer, but eventually you will have to come off..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    welcome to ar.. remember to cylce the clen 2wk on 2 weeks off, and do eca or y for the other 2 weeks..

you can run benadryl and run the product longer, but eventually you will have to come off..
    Using ECA/Y in clen off weeks will down reg beta receptors further. Either have a clean off time (you could still use green tea and capsicum ect) or use Benadryl method.
    Great thread BTW. Glad yo hear you are getting your diet on point and everything is working well for you. Take some before after pics.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    im only 18 but this is first time i come to this section on forum.
    im trying as hard as i can to get what i want while im in my best years (youth)
    and even if ur 34 glad to see ur taking positive steps. never too late to enjoy looking good and lifting. i dont ever want to be one of those happy with looking bad people when im older and its good to see alot of people stop from getting to far in that state like ur doing and getting in shape. also thats a quote i seen mavsluva use and i will not forget it. its real

Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    You've already won in my opinion. You didn't like what you had and you've taken the steps to make the change. Most people don't realize it until it's too late. Congrats to you and your family on your decision. And always keep in mind:

"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same."
    Great statement and right to the point, thanks. I have been keeping such things in mind as I pass by (and skip) the corportate gift baskets that have been arriving at my office for the last week!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Using ECA/Y in clen off weeks will down reg beta receptors further. Either have a clean off time (you could still use green tea and capsicum ect) or use Benadryl method.
    Great thread BTW. Glad yo hear you are getting your diet on point and everything is working well for you. Take some before after pics.
    Totally understood on the need to up regulate the beta receptors, thanks. I have your Clen FAQ bookmarked and plan to use the Benadryl method to up reg. Thanks for taking the time to write that FAQ.

I will take a few before pics tonight and file them away for now. Your own before & after pics really show a lot of hard work. Good stuff there!

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    im only 18 but this is first time i come to this section on forum.
    im trying as hard as i can to get what i want while im in my best years (youth)
    and even if ur 34 glad to see ur taking positive steps. never too late to enjoy looking good and lifting. i dont ever want to be one of those happy with looking bad people when im older and its good to see alot of people stop from getting to far in that state like ur doing and getting in shape. also thats a quote i seen mavsluva use and i will not forget it. its real
    Agreed, it's not too late. The pics of guys in their 40's & 50's on these forums who are in great shape are proof that hard work and determination produce results.

Glad to see that you are already serious about your own program. Hard to beat being young and in great shape!

True enough on mavsluva's quote - I actually printed it and put it on the wall next to my desk.

Thread Information