Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    alevok Guest
    you are in much better shape than many chicks at their 20's, congratulations, you are a true inspiration.

Solrock is offline Member
    ****... I am showing this thread to my girlfriendwhen she gets home.

Great job! My girl friend is going to be jealous big time!

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Hi,

looks amazing,well done!
    Did your Doc get your IGF-levels checked.
    I´ve read somewhere,that milk increases igf in women and thus breast cancer chance,but I´ve also read that gh acts differntly in women.

So you can maybe help me out with that,´cause cancer is always a threat and maybe you know something about gh and IGF expression in women.

Greetings,

NewBreed
    Last edited by NewBreed; 07-30-2004 at 10:16 AM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thanks.......... just showed the wife of a before and after with GH... she is sold..

thanks
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

max-it is offline Member
    back that a$$ up

you are one hot milf

cokdiesl is offline Junior Member
    Hey ari i'm 21! is that young enough?!?!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    My taste in women must be a little different from the rest of the guys....you looked good in the first/before pic

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBreed
    I´ve read somewhere,that milk increases igf in women and thus breast cancer chance,but I´ve also read that gh acts differntly in women.

So you can maybe help me out with that,´cause cancer is always a threat and maybe you know something about gh and IGF expression in women.

Greetings,

NewBreed
    This is a REALLY old thread. If you have cancer cells in you, it can cause it to grow quicker. It can even make malignant growths like moles grow, but it's not going to CAUSE cancer in a person.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i just hope when im 40 my wife would look like u, u look very good and keep it up

ari
    ari is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewBreed
    Hi,

looks amazing,well done!
    Did your Doc get your IGF-levels checked.

Greetings,

NewBreed

Yes, DBarcelo is right - if you have cancer cells in you, it can cause it to grow quicker, but it's not going to CAUSE cancer. In think you have to look in your family history and if you have relatives having ANY TYPE OF CANCER, do not use HGH, or check with your Doctor!
    I did take the low dose of HGH 1,5 EU for a full year and stopped it in June 2003. I didn't have any specific reason to stop it, just the water retention. I haven't stop training and I have kept all the muscle I gained. I'm relatively well ripped at the moment. I'll take some pictures soon for comparison. While I was on HGH I was much more stronger and recovering was easy and never had any bad soreness.
    Now if I do legs, I need 2 days to recover from the awful 48 hour soreness. I'm not sure but I think I got a little bit of HGH belly, that I can't loose.

bradster66 is offline New Member
    You definately work hard. Good for you.

lowboy is offline New Member
    Just to add to this thread reguarding hgh... About 6 years ago I tried hgh (nutropin) I had amazing results with NO sides... but it was very expensive so i couldnt stick with it... last summer I tried jintropin.. because its so cheap.. i did it for almost four months.. (3i.u. ed) it was a terible experience.. the worst pain in my wrists and HUGE water retention... I saw pics of myself from my sisters wedding and I stopped taking jin THAT DAY... either jin didnt agree with my body or the stuff is S#it... i tend to believe its garbage... doesnt even compare to the nutropin... damm i wish that stuff wasnt so expensive.

ari

update 3 years later

Here I'm 3 years later. I took HGH for a year and then I stopped as I retained lots of water.

2 years later - I still work out the same way, but recovering is more difficult. I get more sore, with HGH I could work out as much as I could but I didn't get any soreness. Now I'm following my diet, get some amino acids, L- carnitin and vitamins. My posing is awful, but you still can see that at 53 one can look decent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before and after GH-work-outs-1.jpg   before and after GH-work-outs.jpg  

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ari
    Here I'm 3 years later. I took HGH for a year and then I stopped as I retained lots of water.

2 years later - I still work out the same way, but recovering is more difficult. I get more sore, with HGH I could work out as much as I could but I didn't get any soreness. Now I'm following my diet, get some amino acids, L- carnitin and vitamins. My posing is awful, but you still can see that at 53 one can look decent.
    great job! doesnt look like u need gh at all what dosage did u run before u stopped gh?

do u get other problems besides the longer recovering time? like sleeping probs or anything?

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    decent??? you look very good!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Honey if you are 53 I am 147 !!!! Damn !!! Well done

ari
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    great job! doesnt look like u need gh at all what dosage did u run before u stopped gh?

do u get other problems besides the longer recovering time? like sleeping probs or anything?
    I took 2 EU 5 times per week for a month, next month I took 4 EU 4 times per week, then I went to 2 Eu - 4 times per week and then for 8 months I used to take 1,5 Eu - 6 times per week.

I have sleeping problems all the time, stressful job, work outs late in the evening so I believe it's normal. GHG did make me sleep better though.

ari
    thank you Need2Bbig!
    Thank you Kale!

vic99 is offline Junior Member
    I am considering t3 and clen for my wife for fat loss. How much t3 did you take?

ari
    I took T3 only for 10 days in the begging, then I stopped as I'm scared for life from T3. I know a girl that used to use it - she was on a fat side and the all of sudden she bacame very fit and trimmed. A year later I saw her in the gym fatter than before and doing like 2 hours of cardio, every day and she couldn't loose the weight. My trainer said that she stopped T3 and that afected her badly.
    Clen unfortunately makes me really angry and aggressive. I got into fight with people, so I do not take it - I take ephedrine.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    well done your looking absolutely superb!

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    You look great!!!

What kind of GH were ya running?

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    HOLY CRAP. I thought you looked damn good in the beofe pics!! the after pics are friggin amazing...you look great!!! now I know why I like older women...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Still one of the best and oldest threads on the site..

good job, and thanks for the updated pics
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    nice very very nice

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    You look great, did you find that as you lost the BF that you bruised using the GH? I was a faT s.o.b. as I lost the fat I bruised like hell, did you find that as well, I was taking 4 IU daily weekends off.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    You look better than 99.9% of women who spend countless hours in the gym.
    you should seriously consider modeling.

2bshredded is offline Member
    Ari,
    I know it wasn't just the GH, I know you're putting in the time as well...you look great. I'm 46, it aint getting any easier but the results are sooooo much more gratifying when you go out with a group of peers or go to business meeting. I just got back from one, I'm in better shape than even the 30 year olds. HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Sic
    Sic is offline New Member
    You look great!! Very nice to see you are still keeping up the workouts and the great figure!

ari

this summer update

here I am - this summer, after a short 3 month cycle of 1 eu GH/daily in the winter, I'm very happy with my shape - I'm 62 kg at 1.74 cm, which is quite a lot but BF is less than 15%. I'M ALMOST 54.
    I'll have another 3 month cycle starting in sept.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before and after GH-02062007026.jpg   before and after GH-2007summer12.jpg  
    Last edited by ari; 06-11-2007 at 06:49 AM.

ari
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded
    Ari,
    I know it wasn't just the GH, I know you're putting in the time as well...you look great. I'm 46, it aint getting any easier but the results are sooooo much more gratifying when you go out with a group of peers or go to business meeting. I just got back from one, I'm in better shape than even the 30 year olds. HAHAHAHAH!!!!!
    Ha ha ha, tell me about it! I always enjoy being the strongest one in my group of peers, incl.men!

ari
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    You look great, did you find that as you lost the BF that you bruised using the GH? I was a faT s.o.b. as I lost the fat I bruised like hell, did you find that as well, I was taking 4 IU daily weekends off.
    thank you!

No, I bruise when taking vit E and aspirin. Are u taking any of these?

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    here I am - this summer, after a short 3 month cycle of 1 eu GH/daily in the winter, I'm very happy with my shape - I'm 62 kg at 1.74 cm, which is quite a lot but BF is less than 15%. I'M ALMOST 54.
    I'll have another 3 month cycle starting in sept.
    ahah hun you dont weigh alot. you look amazing, milf status if you dont mind me saying.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow you look fabulous for any age...and you look better than most 20 something girls..keep up the good work...I need to find me a woman like you!!!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Good lord!

Need I say more?
    ***No source checks!!!***

good job..looking good, but i like ya with more meat..

Dalle is offline New Member
    Really amazing look!! Fantastic.. I mean, I have never seen a woman at almost 54 looking so hot.. Sorry for my language, but you really are hot! Damn girl;-)

Hiphopharry is offline Associate Member
    great! you must be Greek, because you are a GODDESS

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    great work!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    great work!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information