rocheey is offline Junior Member

Not yet - but still asking around

50 yrs, all natural, 5'10, 210 and have put on a good deal of muscle mass the last 6 months. I'm actually about 15% BF right now, but that's almost a badge of honor, cause I'm one of those guys who burns 2000 calories just reading his email. I can probably cut down to 3000 calories a day and lose the bf, but im hoping to still gain mass.

I'm reading about a first time cycle being Test only. My concern is both the bloat, and, surprisingly, about getting too big, too quick. Dealing with bloat would probably mean adding other gear to the mix, which I'm reading isn't good for the first timer. And, my company HAS tested someone for steroids in the past, and lately, Ive had a few people ask me if my gains were all natural.

See, if Im to gain.. what .. 15 pounds in a couple of months, if i read correctly, I worry that might cause a red flag and get me tested? Im actually having trouble picturing what id look like, at 225. Would I look THAT different? Would it be THAT noticeable, say, in a long sleeved, baggy shirt ?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    15lbs of muscles is noticeable under any clothing. I'm 50, 5' 11", 190lbs when I did my first cycle I was 180lbs. I gained 20lbs in 12 weeks and I looked HUGE according to the people at work. I told them I was on a bulking diet of 4500 calories a day. That was six months ago and I stabilized at 190lbs after PCT. 500mg every week Test E is pretty standard 1st cycle. Your 1st cycle is going to be your best since your body's "virgin" you'll love to gains. If you watch your diet you'll not bloat much at all. Have a good cycle you're gonna love the results. I got acne sides on my cycle and I still have blotches on my skin. If you have the propensity to break out it'll happen at about 4 weeks into the cycle. Start using 5% benzyl peroxide soap, you can get it at Walgreen's, if the acne gets worse move to 10% benzyle peroxide.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard; 05-01-2010 at 06:34 AM.

rocheey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VegaSinclair View Post
    Fifteen pounds on your frame would be noticeable. But if you been bulking up consistently over time, I wouldn't think it would be as noticeable. I realize this post is a month old, so have you started on your 1st cycle?
    No, Im still a few weeks off (I havent even ordered yet) ...

I'm trying to make sure everything is pretty much in place beforehand - I've switched to a 5x5 routine, to up my strength in basic lifts before I start. I'll be going back to/starting another 5 day split just before I start my cycle. I also started some basic cardio, and tweaked my diet in for my base calories, so I'll have a decent idea of how much -more- to start eating.

I was putting on a steady ~3 lbs a month, but it was always lean. Even at 4500 calories a day, I could never quite make my 6 pack completely disappear. (I'll burn 2000 calories readin' my freakin email).

I've always had "dry, hard" muscle, so bloat would look especially noticeable on me. I suppose this could also mean I'm predisposed to a leaner bulk, but at 50 years old, I'm hearing aromitization could be more of an issue with me, than it might be with the younger crowd here. That's why Id thought to use the Arimidex during the cycle ...

Also, I've never gotten acne in my life. But hell, if I do, then I'll call that, and my new libido, my "second puberty"

Here's what Im looking at:

Weeks 1-10: 250 mgs Test-E Mon/Thurs.
    Weeks 3-10: .25 mgs Arimidex EOD

Week 12: 40mg Nolva / 100mg Clomid ED
    Week 13: 30mg Nolva / 50mg Clomid ED
    Week 14: 20mg Nolva / 50mg Clomid ED

Diet:

(wake Up) 40 grams Whey Protien

Meal 1: 4 Eggs, 1 cup oatmeal, 2 scoops nat. PB

Pre-Workout:
    30 Grams Protien Blend, NOX, Fish Oil, Vitamin

Meal 2: (Post-Workout