Thread: Confused

ammo50 is offline New Member

Question Confused

Gentlemen,
    I am 43 years old and in ok shape 5'10" 200lbs. I teach martial arts three nights a week. I work as a Police Officer and really feel like I am in need of something to get myself ready to get out on the streets, been in a desk job for severral years now. I need it to be legal and a good value for my money. We know police do not get paid much.

There seems to be so many things I just do not have the time to research all th products and figure out what you guys already have. I am going back into the gym this week starting Monday but I wish to get the best results I can in the time I have to commit.

If anyone could help me figure out this puzzle I would greatly appreciate. I wish to put on muscle on my quads and shoulders and arms. The rest of my body is already the size I want it to be but I have always had trouble putting mass on my arms and quads. I am really strong in the legs and ok on the other areas my biggest desire is to increase the size of my arms and shoulders and then increase my strength in those areas also.

I am really ready to invest the time and energy to do this but as with all calls police go on I want all the tools I can have on myside so if anyone is willing to help my I would greatly appreciate it and if I could help you intern I would do what I could especially if your interseted in Martial Arts. I have been involved in Martial Arts for over 28 yrs now and I been teaching for over 10yrs.

Thank you for your help.
    Officer in need of back up
    Ammo50
    Patrick

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    WELCOME!!! Glad you are here.
    For getting your upper arms and quads where you would like for them to be, I suggest you start an entire new thread in the "Workout Questions" forum where the guys there can really zone in on how to help you out. They are waiting for you!

Thanks for the suggestion. I will put the question to them also.

so what exact question are you after here? for now I bet you could find out a lot of info in the "Hormone Replacement Therapy" forum where the guys there might help you out too. Might start a thread there too since this one is very quiet.

Just need clarification on what I can take and get the results listed but the key is I need to be able to not have to worry about being fired for taking illegal or controlled substances and I dont want to waste my money on items which dont work also. I good on the exersize side of the house I am going o follow a very basic weight lifting program focusing of my trouble areas and go one day on one day off for eight days take two dyas of and repeat. I am aslo going to change what I eat and how. Going to get protien intake up around 100-120 grams aday and fresh fruits raw vegtables and plenty of water. On my off day going to continue to teach Jujitsu.

As far as suggesting "things" which are legal then perhaps the "Supplement" forum might get you going.
    If you go to a doctor and get a script, then everything would be legit. This is why I suggested the "Hormone Replacement Therapy" forum.

Thank you

You are welcome. If you have not read anything in that forum, I bet you will find tons of info. Start reading up on the threads. Many of the guys there are in your age range and many are legit as to what they are doing. And they are ALL very helpful with tons of knowledge.

VegasRenegade is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Blog Entries
    I am pretty new to this put I would suggest you get tested for low T and if you can start on HRT legal liget and you will get results.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ammo50 View Post
    Just need clarification on what I can take and get the results listed but the key is I need to be able to not have to worry about being fired for taking illegal or controlled substances and I dont want to waste my money on items which dont work also. I good on the exersize side of the house I am going o follow a very basic weight lifting program focusing of my trouble areas and go one day on one day off for eight days take two dyas of and repeat. I am aslo going to change what I eat and how. Going to get protien intake up around 100-120 grams aday and fresh fruits raw vegtables and plenty of water. On my off day going to continue to teach Jujitsu.
    I am thinking that you are joking about the protien intake....

You will get results if you learn how to eat.

Whats your recommendation?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ammo50 View Post
    Whats your recommendation?
    Give yourself some time in the diet section of this forum, read the sticky threads. Gains in strength and size come from your food intake, if you have not been eating correctly, I would try doing so before looking at anything else.

Ammo50: in the meantime why not get some blood work done whether thru a doctor or yourself which can be done, and then see where your testosterone levels are. This might really get the ball rolling for you. And then once you get these, then go on over to the Hormone Replacement Therapy forum and post your results. This way the guys can help you determine what your options are and recommend how to proceed. If you want legal stuff, this is the best way to do it. And to get a script you will need BW first.

I have no idea how much of a hurry you are in, but BW can be achieved in a couple days on your own. If you need some online sights for ordering and "what" to order, just ask.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Agreed on all counts, get bw done..

Training should always come second to diet, if your not putting the correct foods into your body you will never develop the muscle tissue your looking for. Infact if your not eating correctly and training you could be losing muscle.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This is all good advise bro.diet is #1.Lots of rest and training right.Get that bloodwork done and we will see you in the gym

Thread Information