xl68 is offline New Member

First cycle started 10/7

Started first test C cycle Monday . Going to do one injection of 250mg week.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    i am also new here and recently started test c (200 mg/w). under dr's supervision, as well as lots of info here, i'm also doing hcg and an ai. have you considered these?

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Not sure if I'd refer to that as a cycle - it's not far off from what my TRT is.

Quote Originally Posted by bartman314 View Post
    i am also new here and recently started test c (200 mg/w). under dr's supervision, as well as lots of info here, i'm also doing hcg and an ai. have you considered these?
    No I haven't. Not under doctors supervision. Winging it myself. I'll look up hcg . At 52 I'm running out of natural muscle. That's why I'm trying to help myself

John Andrew is offline Member
    Mate you need to do a lot more to help yourself than use some steroids . At 50 I was rated no 6 power lifter in Australia and had never used steroids. You do not run out of muscle! You live an unhealthy life, eat the wrong foods and have not taken enough care of yourself.

See a doctor first, you may be ill! When you have rectified and identified all the problems you face then you can make decisions. Good luck and good health. John

Got lab work done day before I started. Test at 312. Seems low to me. I do not eat perfect. I work out to stay in shape not to compete. I haven't had a problem feeling good about the way I looked. The older I get the harder it gets to stay that way. I don't have the time to live in a gym. 4/5 days a week about a hour each time worked for 30 years. Not anymore. Just looking to help myself

Thread Information