Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trillion is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead320 View Post
    For sure that will have a major effect.

Have you gained fat around your midsection while bulking? Even a few pounds of excess belly fat can cut your testosterone levels in half too. Don't diet too hard too fast, as for natural guys who drop calories too low that also hurts testosterone production.

They keye is a healthy diet and balance without overdoing anything.
    Yep, you got it, all the flab is on my belly, my arms and legs are reasonably defined and definitely a lot bigger, but not because of fat. My belly however is significantly larger and that's where all the flab is. How can a few pounds around there cut t in half?

Do you guys think this is a genetic problem or something that I've caused through lifestyle habits? At the time I had my test taken, my diet wasn't perfect either. My night-day cycle is very poor as I work all sorts of varying hours so I have to be able to adapt in an instant. I DO always get a good amount of sleep though. Could this broken pattern, despite getting a good amount of sleep, be the cause? As I say, I'm naturally fairly skinny (with some muscle), very competitive, a risk taker, and have a high libido. I haven't noticed a drop in libido though since I started hitting the gym though.. is it possibly my t levels have declined but my libido is still in order?

This is interesting stuff guys, really, thanks for the tips.. it's not nice to have to think about T therapy. Is it really possible to boost T levels by double just through losing a little flab around the stomach and sleeping well?

EDIT*

Guys, I believe the night/day prior to the blood test I actually had to force myself to stay awake so I'd get enough sleep the night before the test, so I was probably up for about 24 (possibly more) hours before getting 10 hours or so of sleep before the blood test that morning. Not sure how clear that is so say the test was on Wednesday morning at 10AM, I was up from 10PM on Monday right through Tuesday morning, afternoon and evening, and went to bed on Tuesday at 10PM before getting 10 hours of sleep and waking up at 8 in the morning.
    Last edited by Trillion; 01-05-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Thread Information