Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RustedIron View Post
    No worries. It's a good thing that we all work together. Knowledge is power. The more educated we all are, the better off we will be. I'll pay close to attention to my side effects in regards to my E2 levels. You know... call me crazy, but my gyno feels better already. I'm not afraid to touch it nearly as much lol. I have been sleeping A LOT. So I don't know...my body is up to something.

Oh and one more thing. I'm taking Aromasin at night, and Nolva in the morning. That sound good? I'll also taper off on the Aromasin if I start to hurt with the side effects.

Cheers!

BTW... Who's Marcus?
    Marcus? Marcus?
    Lol

He's the senior vet/staff member I think.

Obviously very knowledgeable.

He and Swifto are the two top guys here IMO.

RustedIron is offline Associate Member
    Ya I knew this would happen. The headaches are starting to come back. Jesuuussss. I definitely have an extremely responsive body type

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    Marcus? Marcus?
    Lol

He's the senior vet/staff member I think.

Obviously very knowledgeable.

He and Swifto are the two top guys here IMO.
    Gooood to know. I've seen Swifto in a few forums, but not Marcus yet. Is that his username? Or real name? Or both?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Gooood to know. I've seen Swifto in a few forums, but not Marcus yet. Is that his username? Or real name? Or both?
    It's his user name, I'm guessing its his real name as well.

Phased is offline Banned
    Back to the original question of this post. Anybody out there want to share their successful gyno reversal story?
    Iron I have reversed it a few times. Gyno is a mental battle more than physical in my opinion. Yes it's a physical problem but it's a mental challenge to will yourself to overcome it. The reason why I was so against what Micky posted is because that is gonna be the most intense challenge you ever faced with those dosages of letro. Letro not only kills all the bad, but kills all the good in you, the good meaning clear mental focus, physical strength, sexual function and pleasure.

Gyno is horrible for a few reasons the man one being you worked so hard for something to develope ones self to the maximum a male can go to be cut down with a rather feminine feature..unwanted breast tissue which is not muscle. No one wants that so its very hard for a man to deal with it on that level.

As I mentioned that thread is 6 years old and much better drugs have been developed to help clear this up without killing all the good in you. I'm positive if we work together we can get rid of it without going to such extremes. I'll be here everday to answer questions as will gym and whoever else would like to support you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    Iron I have reversed it a few times. Gyno is a mental battle more than physical in my opinion. Yes it's a physical problem but it's a mental challenge to will yourself to overcome it. The reason why I was so against what Micky posted is because that is gonna be the most intense challenge you ever faced with those dosages of letro. Letro not only kills all the bad, but kills all the good in you, the good meaning clear mental focus, physical strength, sexual function and pleasure.

Gyno is horrible for a few reasons the man one being you worked so hard for something to develope ones self to the maximum a male can go to be cut down with a rather feminine feature..unwanted breast tissue which is not muscle. No one wants that so its very hard for a man to deal with it on that level.

As I mentioned that thread is 6 years old and much better drugs have been developed to help clear this up without killing all the good in you. I'm positive if we work together we can get rid of it without going to such extremes. I'll be here everday to answer questions as will gym and whoever else would like to support you.
    I think you deserve whatever comes after "Knowledgeable Member"! I appreciate your incredible response times and well thought out input. I'm glad you steered me away from Letro as I already have enough issues with motivation and proneness to depression. Let's see how this Stane and Nolva month goes.

Also, I should probably point out that I'm taking Tribulus and DAA. I only took these to restore my natural testosterone levels . Do you think these could have contributed any to this sudden delayed gyno?

Phased is offline Banned
    I've never used DAA, heard mixed reviews. I stick to the tried and true medications..

Best

UPDATE: I quit taking DAA just in case, and my gyno seems to be reversing. On Day 7 now....

Phased is offline Banned
    Glad this is working for you!!

Randy_Mar is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't say I technically reversed my gyno, but I finally was able to get it under control. The knots are still there, but it's not really noticeable and there no puffy/sensitively lately.

I ran C-bino's protocol not once but twice. I was so desperate, the second round I ran 2.5mg of liquid letro for months (no sides, but i'm sure my e2 was jacked!) Finally I just said screw it, tapered off with Nolva and lived with gyno annoyance. Well a few weeks ago, it flared up out of the blue (off cycle). The gyno wasn't growing, but my nips got extremely puffy and sore.

This time I tried Liquid Stane 12mg ed + 10mg nolva. After a week with a little change, i bumped to 25mg stane + 20mg nolva. <---THAT is when i finally got "relief" for the first time in close to two years. No puffy, no pain, and I could finally wear shirts without an undershirt! I'm now on a small test prop cycle, so I've been slowly tapering down the nolva to 10mg, but I feel like they are getting a little puffy again.

I don't think I'll fully figure it out, and I definitely think everyone responds differently to the gyro-reversal strategies out there. Letro didn't do it for me, but the stane + nolva seemed to work.
    I'm still trying to figure out my proper dosages, without affecting my libido too much.

(PS - All my products were from AR-R , so I know they are legit.)
    Last edited by Randy_Mar; 10-17-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy_Mar View Post
    I wouldn't say I technically reversed my gyno, but I finally was able to get it under control. The knots are still there, but it's not really noticeable and there no puffy/sensitively lately.

I ran C-bino's protocol not once but twice. I was so desperate, the second round I ran 2.5mg of liquid letro for months (no sides, but i'm sure my e2 was jacked!) Finally I just said screw it, tapered off with Nolva and lived with gyno annoyance. Well a few weeks ago, it flared up out of the blue (off cycle). The gyno wasn't growing, but my nips got extremely puffy and sore.

This time I tried Liquid Stane 12mg ed + 10mg nolva. After a week with a little change, i bumped to 25mg stane + 20mg nolva. <---THAT is when i finally got "relief" for the first time in close to two years. No puffy, no pain, and I could finally wear shirts without an undershirt! I'm now on a small test prop cycle, so I've been slowly tapering down the nolva to 10mg, but I feel like they are getting a little puffy again.

I don't think I'll fully figure it out, and I definitely think everyone responds differently to the gyro-reversal strategies out there. Letro didn't do it for me, but the stane + nolva seemed to work.
    I'm still trying to figure out my proper dosages, without affecting my libido too much.

(PS - All my products were from AR-R, so I know they are legit.)
    I'm glad the symptoms subsided, however complete reversal is possible, and not through the use of an AI. AI's and SERM's are completely different. Your not the first person that has not had luck with Letro for gyno reversal. As I mentioned Letro is and AI and not really supposed to be used for Gyno reversal. SERMS such as Nolvadex , Torefiene and Raloxefine were designed to reduce and reverse fatty breast tissue development. AI's will only work part of the way but a higher class SERM is needed to fully reduce and reverse gynocomastia. The formula I wrote for Iron was to restart his HTPA out and get rid of the gyno, here is a thread I wrote just for reversing gyno where clomid is not needed.

If you really want to give it another go without completely crashing yourself with the letro, try my formula. And with mine you will not feel like crap with a forced E2 crash, I know it will help, raloxefine is the best SERM gyno reversal drug there is.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...l#.UH-IHWl26kU
    Last edited by Phased; 10-17-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Sworder is offline Banned

C-bino's protocol is outdated and research has come a long way since then! Glad you were able to get relief; it is regretful that nobody recommended the newer protocol for you earlier.

Phased is offline Banned

Does this mean I Stane and Nolvadex aren't going to get me to the finish line by themselves?

Phased is offline Banned
    Does this mean I Stane and Nolvadex aren't going to get me to the finish line by themselves?
    Well you got one week left of stane and a few weeks left of nolva and your already having good results...continue as planned, but if you have the cash and are serious I would get the roloxefine..I dont like going half measures with gyno.

Just got a new shipment of Stane and Nolva today actually. I reread your posts so I think I understand more clearly now. Nolva is the workhorse in the case of reversal and Stane is resetting my HTPA as to reduce unwanted estrogenic effects.

So just keep on at it right? Day 8 now

Gotta travel to CA. Any issues taking Nolva and Stane with me in carry on? Just like any other liquid right?

If I get the roloxifene, it'll be another week until I can start taking it since I'll be out of town. Still worth it?

Phased is offline Banned
    If I get the roloxifene, it'll be another week until I can start taking it since I'll be out of town. Still worth it?
    Stay on the coarse and do not let up on the nolvadex , as soon as you start the raloxefine drop the AI! and continue the clomid/nolva/raloxefine as planned.
    Are you taking zinc, copper and D3 as well and taking high fats with aromasin ?

Phased is offline Banned
    Gotta travel to CA. Any issues taking Nolva and Stane with me in carry on? Just like any other liquid right?
    Nope just put it in your toiletries bag and away you go

Quote Originally Posted by Phased

Stay on the coarse and do not let up on the nolvadex , as soon as you start the raloxefine drop the AI! and continue the clomid/nolva/raloxefine as planned.
    Are you taking zinc, copper and D3 as well and taking high fats with aromasin?
    Ah I take a lot of stuff. Two multi vitamins as well. I'll have to check their zinc and copper content. What is D3?

Yes fattys with aromasin .

Phased is offline Banned
    Ah I take a lot of stuff. Two multi vitamins as well. I'll have to check their zinc and copper content. What is D3?

Yes fattys with aromasin.
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/80...insufficiency/

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    Aromasin is actually dose dependent as other AIs. It won't give a flat 85% suppression at all given doses. There has been a study showing it suppresses it 85% but arimidex has been shown to suppress 95% in sufficient doses and letro to 98%.

Also, AIs haven't been proven to reverse gyno. It suppresses estrogen to prevent further aggravation. No need to drop the estrogen down to 0 and feel like crap.
    What data have you seen that shows this in males?

"Exmestane suppresses estrogen 85%"

"Arimidex 95%"

"Letro 98%"

I hope your not giving males advice on AI effectiveness, but actually citing female studies are you?

I mean, I guess its an improvement on horses and rats, so lets see what you have...

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post

"Arimidex 95%"

"Letro 98%"

I hope your not giving males advice on AI effectiveness, but actually citing female studies are you?

I mean, I guess its an improvement on horses and rats, so lets see what you have...
    Good shit, Thank you

So in theory Adex really is almost just as effective as Letro..why ever use letro then for just an extra 3%?

Good shit, Thank you

So in theory Adex really is almost just as effective as Letro..why ever use letro then for just an extra 3%?
    I never even spoke about the effectiveness of AI's there, I kindly asked Sworder to validate his claims.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto

I never even spoke about the effectiveness of AI's there, I kindly asked Sworder to validate his claims.
    No I'm curious..I know your a big fan of Stane as I am..I just wanted to hear your thoughts on letro vs Adex. But I can PM you later so we can stay on point.
    Thanks

No I'm curious..I know your a big fan of Stane as I am..I just wanted to hear your thoughts on letro vs Adex. But I can PM you later so we can stay on point.
    Thanks
    PM me later on, yes.

I have a feeling this thread will answer your quesitons anyway.

Or until Sworder has found all he can on google.com, and had replies from Bill Roberts and Scally at think steroids .com.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Ive never yet used anything that reverses gyno like nolva, its saved me on more than one occasion.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Ive never yet used anything that reverses gyno like nolva, its saved me on more than one occasion.....
    Tamoxifen and Rolaxifene have both been proven to reverse gynecomastia in pubescent males, but it takes months and months, not weeks.

Estrogen ablatation also causes breast cell death, which is why the most powerful AI we have at our disposal (Letro) works to reverse at time.

Will the Tamoxifen and Rolaxifene affect libido in the reversal process? (Using "Phased" protocal)
    Last edited by Randy_Mar; 10-18-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Sworder is offline Banned
    What is the confusion about? Check your "Why is it important to run an AI when on cycle?" if you want to talk about poor extrapolation, I wish you would provide a citation for "estrogen is important for AR sensitivity". Most, if not all studies in your thread, will be on females. This is the area of research, you will never find a perfect matching study and even if they would be in men, what gives? Individual variance can be large between males as well so I don't understand what you are getting at?

We have already covered "what science is" remember? I don't know why, first of all, you would dispute something just because it isn't tested in males, when you do the same thing. As well as, the scientists perform studies on animals and a lot of research is on females. If you want to try to converse about something I would be more than happy to oblige. Throwing a fit about something which you aren't even disputing, if you wish to dispute the figures that I provided that is fine. But, I know that you know, they are correct, I hope? LMAO

Anyway, Swifto, you are gonna have to catch me out on something else. You do know that "high estrogen" isn't correlated to breast cancer right? Just how "high testosterone " isn't correlated to prostate cancer. You have hormone ablation therapy for both these conditions, but there still isn't conclusive evidence of causation. Also, men can't get breast cancer if they don't have gyno.

Edit: Michael Scally MD is one of the leading steroids experts in the country. I am sure you know that as you have ventured over to ask him questions.
    Last edited by Sworder; 10-18-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Phased is offline Banned
    Tamoxifen and Rolaxifene have both been proven to reverse gynecomastia in pubescent males, but it takes months and months, not weeks.

Estrogen ablatation also causes breast cell death, which is why the most powerful AI we have at our disposal (Letro) works to reverse at time.
    Did you see reversal plan I laid out for him with nolva and evista?

Phased is offline Banned
    Will the Tamoxifen and Rolaxifene affect libido in the reversal process? (Using "Phased" protocal)
    No it will not, when I'm on tamoxifen I have more libido.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    What is the confusion about? Check your "Why is it important to run an AI when on cycle?" if you want to talk about poor extrapolation, I wish you would provide a citation for "estrogen is important for AR sensitivity". Most, if not all studies in your thread, will be on females. This is the area of research, you will never find a perfect matching study and even if they would be in men, what gives? Individual variance can be large between males as well so I don't understand what you are getting at?

We have already covered "what science is" remember? I don't know why, first of all, you would dispute something just because it isn't tested in males, when you do the same thing. As well as, the scientists perform studies on animals and a lot of research is on females. If you want to try to converse about something I would be more than happy to oblige. Throwing a fit about something which you aren't even disputing, if you wish to dispute the figures that I provided that is fine. But, I know that you know, they are correct, I hope? LMAO

Anyway, Swifto, you are gonna have to catch me out on something else. You do know that "high estrogen" isn't correlated to breast cancer right? Just how "high testosterone " isn't correlated to prostate cancer. You have hormone ablation therapy for both these conditions, but there still isn't conclusive evidence of causation. Also, men can't get breast cancer if they don't have gyno.

Edit: Michael Scally MD is one of the leading steroids experts in the country. I am sure you know that as you have ventured over to ask him questions.
    Stop rambling with nonsene and just answer the simple quesiton(s). Check the thread in

I didn't think you would be able to come up with any substance when making your claims. I'll ask again:

"Arimidex 95%"

"Letro 98%"

C'mon you can do better than that Sworder. So your numbers are all on females, why dont you quote the numbers on males that are far more applicable? Or haven't you managed to find those to copy and paste yet?

Now, you finally claim to understand "what science" is. Have you seen the light?

Now you're contradicting yourself, your quite good at that actually. Before you couldn't seem to grasp the concept of estrogen playing a crucial role in sexual function in males and because I couldnt produce a study that was relivant, ie: lowering estrogen considerably/dramatically affecting labido, it doesnt or didn't exist in your (small) mind.

Now what do we have... We have you arguing that most data on females IS RELIVENT to us males "as its all we have to go on". Your changing your stance to suit your argument.

Phased is offline Banned
    This gentleman is on the road to recovery, do you think you guys could make a separate thread and hash it out there about this so the general public and person I am trying to help does not have to read through all of this?
    I would really appreciate it.
    Please and Thank you
    Besten

This gentleman is on the road to recovery, do you think you guys could make a separate thread and hash it out there about this so the general public and person I am trying to help does not have to read through all of this?
    I would really appreciate it.
    Please and Thank you
    Besten
    No, unfortunately not.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

That may well be the case mate, however nolva has crushed large sized lumps under my nipples in 3 weeks with a 3 week follow up of nolva at 10mgs daily no signs of it anymore...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt

That may well be the case mate, however nolva has crushed large sized lumps under my nipples in 3 weeks with a 3 week follow up of nolva at 10mgs daily no signs of it anymore...
    Good shit man..a true testimony

I can vouch for Nolva too! I swore by AI (Letro) to kill my gyno, because of all the reading I was doing online. Off and On letro well over a year, and spent $$$-hundreds. Pretty much little to no change.

Then in the past month, tried switching it up to Tamox (thanks to suggestions from "Mickeyknox"), and FINALLY relief. With my personal experience, I do find a big difference between 10mg compared to 20mg ed. (20mg providing relief) - I'm scared to jump higher (40mg) to really see if it completely clears up. Hate for it to crush my libido. But "Phased", I know you said it shouldn't kill it, so I may jump my dosage.

Wow I haven't been receiving any notices via email for updates on this thread. Didn't realize it had been getting so much activity. Sorry for the delay in updates.

I'm on day 12 now with 25mg Stane daily and 40mg Nolva daily. and the lump isn't getting bigger, but it's not really getting smaller either. I mean... you can't see it if I take my shirt off. I just feel it. The sensitivity has decreased. The touch is a soft puffiness with a small region of toughness directly behind the nipple.

Not really any major negative side effects. Feel like my libido is fine. Occasional small headaches but nothing bothersome. I stay pretty hydrated. That's about all I got for now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information