Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zeebo is offline New Member
    any updates on how the aromasin /nolva combo is working for you?

RustedIron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebo View Post
    any updates on how the aromasin/nolva combo is working for you?
    I finished the 4 weeks and am now done with taking anything, but I don't know man. It's definitely better. But it's not the same. There's still kind of tissue build up behind the nipple and it feels like the nipple is always hard. You can't tell from looking at it. Visually it's fine. Nothing embarrassing. I feel like at this point, I should just let nature take its course.

Any thoughts fellas? Anybody else even reading this thread? Not sure if I should continue taking Nolva/Aroma until it's completely gone or should I add in something else?

Zeebo is offline New Member
    If it was getting better IMO I would have kept taking it for at least 6 weeks, given that the sides weren't too bad. But if it's fine visually why bother? BTW what is your BF% at and has it fluctuated since you started treating your gyno?

My gyno is similar to how you described yours. What is making it really annoying to me is the puffiness of the nipple itself. I don't know if it is because of the lump pushing the nipple forward or because it is actually just puffy due to the gyno itself. I am tapering down from letro (which helped shrink the lump a little, I think? Pretty sure it was underdosed letro). Right now and waiting to get some nolva (will be about two days) and having trouble finding a source for aromasin so I will be running the nolva until I find one. Hopefully some more people will chime in with some success stories.

Thread Information