Blog Entries
    Fuark - You're in for a treat

The mast is the kicker

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Fuark - You're in for a treat

The mast is the kicker
    Man I know I has no libido already . And feel like I'm shrinking lost two lbs already . Dont really measure out any losses . But I feel like bloated and fat like a layer of sub q fat is bloated up.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86

Man I know I has no libido already . And feel like I'm shrinking lost two lbs already . Dont really measure out any losses . But I feel like bloated and fat like a layer of sub q fat is bloated up.
    Word

I felt like a million bucks all the way up until the end. Then I was good about 2 weeks into PCT then it just dropped.

Every day is a fight between me & the needle. I just know if I hit it, it won't get me far.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Just back in from the gym. Still lifting the same shit.

Weighing in this morning right @ 200 pounds.

Onto week 3 we go. . .Seriously if I had placebo to replace the juice, I would barely notice a difference if at all.

I am really surprised that I still feel this solid right now.

Bawls are almost back to og size too. Nothing beats pharma grade PCT meds.

But, I do have my shit moments. I just feel no pump and depressed randomly. When it happens, I just wait it out. From what I understand this is a typical side effect from the clomid.

Oh well

No shrink so far
    hey i am going to pm you about this picture

Blog Entries

Word

I felt like a million bucks all the way up until the end. Then I was good about 2 weeks into PCT then it just dropped.

Every day is a fight between me & the needle. I just know if I hit it, it won't get me far.
    Yo I feel the same way I have gear and everything just waiting and I getthat urge too. Everyday

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post
    Yo I feel the same way I have gear and everything just waiting and I getthat urge too. Everyday

Oh damn it

What a mind ****. . . Specially when your girl says she likes you on the juice better. . . Geez, I just can't say no. . . . . I asked her how long I'll last being off, she laughed.

7 months was just way too long specially being on strong shit. The aftershock from the first test only cycle was 1/10th as bad as it is time.

Feeling like a junkie is great

Blog Entries

Oh damn it

What a mind ****. . . Specially when your girl says she likes you on the juice better. . . Geez, I just can't say no. . . . . I asked her how long I'll last being off, she laughed.

7 months was just way too long specially being on strong shit. The aftershock from the first test only cycle was 1/10th as bad as it is time.

Feeling like a junkie is great
    Man I know what you mean¡

Blog Entries
    Brought my weight to slightly over 199. Hard as fvck, force feeding myself most of the day.

Blog Entries
    Brought my weight to slightly over 199. Hard as fvck, force feeding myself most of the day.
    Keep it up and keep pushing through .

Blog Entries
    Keep it up and keep pushing through .

Shit, easier said than done

Specially with some delicious sauce on hand

We'll see

Blog Entries

Shit, easier said than done

Specially with some delicious sauce on hand

We'll see
    Naah man. I'm going through the same thing to a point . Thing of how awesome your gains will be with fresh receptors ! :-D
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Naah man. I'm going through the same thing to a point . Thing of how awesome your gains will be with fresh receptors ! :-D

That is very true. . . . . It's just being able to hold out for a long period of time.

Still no shrink in shit. . . . .After 5 weeks I think I can maintain this. Just tough to workout compared to being on the sauce and not really pumped at all times. But, even this is just mid day hours after a workout. It's just the mental BS that can bug real quick.

Last edited by < <Samson> >; 07-18-2013 at 07:56 PM.

Blog Entries

That is very true. . . . . It's just being able to hold out for a long period of time.

Still no shrink in shit. . . . .After 5 weeks I think I can maintain this. Just tough to workout compared to being on the sauce and not really pumped at all times. But, even this is just mid day hours after a workout. It's just the mental BS that can bug real quick.
    Arms look pretty pumped to me ! Time will fly man. But I know not feeling pumped Or full sucks !

Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's mainly the feel. But, I only get the pumped look post workout or at other random times throughout the day.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's mainly the feel. But, I only get the pumped look post workout or at other random times throughout the day.
    Right ?!
    The carb loading helps .

Blog Entries
    Still having a extremely difficult time keeping myself away from the sauce.

Weight is exactly the same and so is size.

I know when I see the results from my blood work, I'll be set straight.

Little bit less than 7 weeks to go.

Blog Entries
    PCT is pretty much over. . . . I'll either stop taking the pills tomorrow or Monday.

Still weighing in the same, right @ 200 pounds. But, I seem jigglier - How, I don't know. Since my weight is the same.

Looking damn near the same too.

Still feel like ass holes most of the time. Either just lethargic or depressed / or both. Libido is what I would think a 85 year old guy would have.

Bawls are bigger, but still not the same as before. Plus, it's like they're cold 24/7 and stay very close to the body.

Still waiting 6 more weeks to get blood work, then go from there.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You look good bro! Thank you for keeping the log it's not easy to do. Will be interesting to see how your labs work out. It takes a big commitment to follow through the way that you have!
    Java Man likes this.

Blog Entries
    Thanks bro

It's just a timeline for someone to see including myself, for thinking you can stay on the juice for a extended period of time.

You can, but damn coming off blows. Not just physically, but mentally too. It's straight going from superman to Clark Kent. I know what I say to that shit. "Shit, I'd stay superman 24/7".

And running a ton of gear has to greatly decrease our life span. Moderation is key when it comes to this sort of shit. But, how do you keep use moderate when the feeling you get is so good?

Yea, the less you do and shorter the cycle the better. With long cycles and heavy gear you forget who you really were. At least I did. . . Strange feeling for sure.

I am still waiting for my blood work and hoping it will deter me from staying on 24/7.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stay away from the dark side bro, you are out of the woods!!! Moderation IS the key and once you conquer it, walking away from the sauce becomes easier. Take the rode less traveled. I would love to see how some of these Fools end up down the road cruising all the time. I bet it's not going to be pretty!!!!

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Thanks bro

It's just a timeline for someone to see including myself, for thinking you can stay on the juice for a extended period of time.

You can, but damn coming off blows. Not just physically, but mentally too. It's straight going from superman to Clark Kent. I know what I say to that shit. "Shit, I'd stay superman 24/7".

And running a ton of gear has to greatly decrease our life span. Moderation is key when it comes to this sort of shit. But, how do you keep use moderate when the feeling you get is so good?

Yea, the less you do and shorter the cycle the better. With long cycles and heavy gear you forget who you really were. At least I did. . . Strange feeling for sure.

I am still waiting for my blood work and hoping it will deter me from staying on 24/7.
    Hang in there dude. You've kept everything. That's not easy to do. Youre doing great. The battle is raging in your head, but apparently only there. You said you forgot who you are, which I can definitely relate with. I know exactly what you mean. Just as it took time to become roid-man and forget mild mannered Clark Kent, it will take time to become him again.

PS...

But, how do you keep use moderate when the feeling you get is so good?
    This is exactly what addicts say. Whatever the drug. Keep that in mind.

Blog Entries
    Ha, all true. . .

Found something interesting. The lab work with my test levels post cycle #1

Is it just me, or is the free test super low? Since now I have an understanding of what is what.

Testosterone Total 460 250 - 1100 ng/dL

Testosterone Free 68.5 35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

The total is aight, I suppose and is almost in the middle. But, still seems low compared to the average for my age.

For some reason I thought they were way higher.

I wouldn't say super low, but if your natural levels are always at these numbers, ie this is normal for you when off cycles, then trt may be in your near future. I saw your new thread though and vettester is a lot more knowledgeable than I am in this area. Only having been 10 weeks clean though, maybe more time and supplementation would bring it back up. Can't tell now, as you might have fried your hpta loop with this last one. Or, you may have sparked it back up.

Only new bt's will tell, and time. I don't worry about mine anymore. I'm pushing mid 40's and I'm not having any more kids. This last cycle I did was to see if I could still kill it in the gym at 43. I can! So AAS are part of my life now for the duration. I'll cycle while I'm functioning, and go on trt when it becomes necessary. Self administered or supervised doesn't matter. I like being the master of my own ship personally so as long as I have access I'm sure I will handle it myself.

Blog Entries
    Well, I want to see my upcoming blood work. Seeing my numbers this low already sucks ass. For some reason I thought they were way better(like 580 total).

This time around they have to be worse and I didn't have much to spare.

One of the reasons is I still want more kids. At least one more. But, now looking back at shit is interesting. One of the reasons I ran such a long cycle is because I wanted to see how I reacted. I ran 3 months @175-200mg a week. I felt great, no sides and no ai. I didn't get my blood work done. But, I felt damn near like I did when I was 18.

I'll give it another 4 weeks minimum before I get my blood work. After that ill most likely get back at a low dose of maybe 100 to 150mg a week.

Like I said before, if the blood works sucks. Why go on feeling like shit? I'm gonna be 33 this year,so it's a tad early. I was hoping to make it to like 35+ before starting continues shots.

Oh yeah, if I stayed on - screw UGL. Pharma grade all the way. Might as well know its the best juice you can get.

Blog Entries
    Almost 7 weeks off the sauce - Almost one off all PCT meds(except I'm still pounding down the trib).

Weight is down to 195 - That's a 12 pound loss from biggest on cycle.

I still have no idea where the weight is coming from. My waist is still the same @ 33.5" arms are 17.25"

Of course I don't feel swelled up like I did on the sauce. But, where in the hell that dozen pounds went, I have no idea.

Probably some extra water weight from the gear that was in your system

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    Probably some extra water weight from the gear that was in your system
    But where would it be stored? I don't look as pumped at all times, but my size is the same.

Maybe from within the muscle

agent88 is offline Junior Member
    Looking grrrrreat bro....I learned alot about staying strong after the cycle mentally from reading this thread...learned alot. Greatttt log...I looked forward to reading it after work lol. Whats TRT?
    Java Man likes this.

Blog Entries
    Shit, thanks bro. It gets tougher to stay strong on your own as the sauce you're on goes up in quantity and strength.

What's TRT? The land where I have the feeling I'm headed. Look it up

If I do go the TRT route, I'm starting a TRT only dose to see how exactly I react. I can't cycle heavy doses forever.

But, yeah - - - I still feel like crap most of the time, libido is barely there & now I caught my son's cold and feel like complete garbage.

Got ya replacement test forever. Bro you ovi have the knowledge most wish they have. Me an you have alot in common. I think we have manorexia. I Lmao but seriously bro no homo you look great rite now. If you escape this without needing the TRT. You have the smarts to use whatever you want safley. So do it. How you feeling today bro? Your body will reach homeostasis im confident.

So does the lack of LH make it easier to catch a cold?

Blog Entries
    Funny shit man, I never even thought I'd get close to here.

I feel half assed as of right now. No libido, no stamina no nuthin'. I just feel like I haven't lifted in years.

But, the thing is this isn't new to me. Before I found the "juice" this is how I always felt (for the most part for at least five years). When I started to get testo'd out nothing changed too much right away. When I got in solid shape,is when I felt way better than a few years ago. At this point I was running test the whole time. When I was on, I felt straight up like I did before I was 20.

No, it's just like it was before I ever decided to start juice if not a little worse.

Now after seeing my levels before cycle, I have a bit more of a explanation. But, I'm still waiting till the next blood work to see what shit's really like.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by agent88 View Post
    So does the lack of LH make it easier to catch a cold?
    Can't say I know the factual answer to that. But, I would think no.

Yeah, I seen my son sick, then I got it and passed to my girl. Yet, she already feels better.

Blog Entries
    Well, I'm still alive. Coming in at 201 pounds as of this morning. Def a bit more fatter though, I was down to 196 at my lowest about a week ago then went a little fat binge status, eating and drinking crap on the regular.

That's all done & over with, since I am starting school this week. I will be getting my blood work done by the end of this week.

Right now I am in week 10 post cycle & week 4 post my extensive PCT.

I can't say I feel like complete shit, but my strength is down a bit. I would estimate a 10-15% drop in strength.

Libido is there somewhat, but I swear it's nothing like it was before I started cycling almost two years ago. And of course nothing like it was on cycle.

I also feel a bit more lethargic at times, I just seem to lack more motivation. I am going to let the blood work numbers tell me what I should be feeling, since it still possibly a bit physiological. But, how much - I can't say. It's tough to explain, even to myself.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey bro, good for you for keeping this thread rolling. It shows the highs and the lows of cycling that people need to really be aware of to get the big picture.Glad YOU are holding fast and doing the smart thing.
    Java Man likes this.

Blog Entries
    Got my BW done today - I dunno, I feel aight, strength is damn decent. Still holding right under 200 Lbs with the same looking Bf%.

If I can avoid staying on, it'd be nice. I seriously don't miss the shots & random PIP.

Yet seeing the gym life in a whole new light is interesting. No one is natty that looks big & solid. If there are, it's only very few that get blessed with solid genetics.

It's been over two months & I'm just now starting to feel better. Shit, this quite a bit worse than coming of most random illicit substance.

Got my BW done today - I dunno, I feel aight, strength is damn decent. Still holding right under 200 Lbs with the same looking Bf%.

If I can avoid staying on, it'd be nice. I seriously don't miss the shots & random PIP.

Yet seeing the gym life in a whole new light is interesting. No one is natty that looks big & solid. If there are, it's only very few that get blessed with solid genetics.

It's been over two months & I'm just now starting to feel better. Shit, this quite a bit worse than coming of most random illicit substance.
    Its good news that you are feeling better bro

Blog Entries
    Still looking the same, surprisingly enough. My diet is @ 80% at best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PCT post 7 month cycle-image-2995117792.jpg  

Are you getting enough calories to maintain your new muscle?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Hey bro, good for you for keeping this thread rolling. It shows the highs and the lows of cycling that people need to really be aware of to get the big picture.Glad YOU are holding fast and doing the smart thing.
    Ditto

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information