Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: PCT post 7 month cycle

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Really interesting reading. Thanks for keeping this log. I'm really glad you resisted the urge to get back on. Youre through the looking glass now. is clark kent feeling like who you are yet? Shouldn't be too much of a battle going on at this point. I've stayed on for 30 months or more in the past. Coming off was a btch but if memory serves I felt petty normal after being off for 3 months. Nice work on keeping the gains.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    Are you getting enough calories to maintain your new muscle?
    I am, just not the good kind.

Eating heavy & clean is the hardest thing. You need cals - But you can't just slam a pizza

You say fvck it, I won't eat the pizza. Now you don't have enough cals.

Eating a handful of nasty shit gets old.

Shakes made from oats and egg whites are close to puke.

16 eggs a day - shit, I rather just not eat

And how much more fvcking chicken can I eat?

It's aight, I just do it and don't think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man
    Really interesting reading. Thanks for keeping this log. I'm really glad you resisted the urge to get back on. Youre through the looking glass now. is clark kent feeling like who you are yet? Shouldn't be too much of a battle going on at this point. I've stayed on for 30 months or more in the past. Coming off was a btch but if memory serves I felt petty normal after being off for 3 months. Nice work on keeping the gains.
    Ha, I don't know yet man. If I do get back on & stay on. I will have to be better on my diet. If not, I will grow alright - grow a shit ton of fat.

At least now, I don't grow shit. I just stay the same. On the sauce, water retention is insane if my food intake is crap.
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 08-26-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Its kind of sucks to say it this way but a lot of things about this lifestyle are about making yourself uncomfortable. Dieting to the point that you are uncomfortable, when gaining eating to the point you are uncomfortable and training to the point that you are uncomfortable. It's just the way this game is. I have found foods that I like so believe it or not I look forward to every meal I eat! Still I diet to the point I am uncomfortable though. Either I am hungry or I am stuffing myself to grow

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Very well said. . . . . It's just what are you willing to do for what. Kinda works the same for most things in life. Ehhhh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information