RoDoWR81 is offline New Member

Post Wat about MY 10ml STANAZOLIC 100mg/ml???

REAL OR FAKE??? I have a 10ml bottle of stanazolic 100. The box has a hologram and matches the one on the bottle. The lot # on the bottle appears to be stamped and not directly in place. like it was mis-stamped. It reads STC005 and matches on the box. the exp. is APR 2010. The juice inside appears to be very watery and milky. I cannot tell if it seperates because it is in a brown bottle. wat seems weird to me is the liquids level isnt at the top it starts at the top of the big "STANAZOLIC" letters. Is this normal??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wat about MY 10ml STANAZOLIC 100mg/ml???-winny-004.jpg   Wat about MY 10ml STANAZOLIC 100mg/ml???-winny-005.jpg  

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Its real! Not sure of the quality though. You know how them mexi products are.. But in all honesty, I have heard this is probably mexico finest product.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    there is a thread about a fake denkal stanazolic here
    look for it

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoDoWR81
    REAL OR FAKE??? I have a 10ml bottle of stanazolic 100. The box has a hologram and matches the one on the bottle. The lot # on the bottle appears to be stamped and not directly in place. like it was mis-stamped. It reads STC005 and matches on the box. the exp. is APR 2010. The juice inside appears to be very watery and milky. I cannot tell if it seperates because it is in a brown bottle. wat seems weird to me is the liquids level isnt at the top it starts at the top of the big "STANAZOLIC" letters. Is this normal??
    It look real to me, as for the level of the liquid, that's normal cuz that vial can
    hold 12 or 13 mls and your stuff is 10ml so you can expect the level not being
    touching the top of the vial. Good luck bro!

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    I don't trust that thing AT ALL, good luck

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    from my experience with Denkall there allways 9ml in each bottle

Bizz

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Sincerely, I love Denkall products. I had a good experience with their D-Bol and Deca .

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    bro...I got the SAME lot #s & expiration on my bottle & matches your description EXACTLY...you're good to go bro...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wat about MY 10ml STANAZOLIC 100mg/ml???-picture.jpg  

Thread Information