Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    feanixco is offline Banned
    I cannot comment on this as I don't know what source you are talking about. You do need to be careful because even this can be considered as fishing for a source. Be prepared to get emails and PM's from scammers.

In regard to this lab I have some Test P and hopefully I will get my NPP. I have already done 1 cycle with Test C with decent results.

regarding the lab, as old as this thread is...i'll never use their stuff again. Way too much BA and my stuff produced zero results.
    Did you do the Test P / NPP cycle like you had been talking about? That sucks if you didn't see any results.
    Last edited by feanixco; 05-27-2008 at 02:23 PM.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by feanixco View Post
    I cannot comment on this as I don't know what source you are talking about. You do need to be careful because even this can be considered as fishing for a source. Be prepared to get emails and PM's from scammers.
    ah, thanks for the heads up. ya, i'm definately not fishing for a source. i was just confused as to if this certain source just posts that stuff for liability or if they honestly will not ship to areas they say they don't ship to. some places just put that in public view so it looks ok, but in reality they'll ship it to anywhere.

Thread Information