Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Steri is offline New Member
    so you are saying thatīs these are bad sust? or is it bad for me to stop now? do i have to finish to 12 weeks? i dont feel any increase of my sex drive. just normal

where can i find clomid and tamoxifen ? at the local pharacy ?

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    try a research co.. there are a few quality ones out there

Mr_Clean is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post
    its not looking good man ,i feel sex drive increase after 2-3 shots of paki sust ,i have used nile a few years back and found them not as good as paki sust .
    Is Paki sust yellow printing w/white ring around the neck? Like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or Fake Sustanon? Need help!(2 pic inside!)-sus2.jpg  

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.a View Post
    from the same batch you will never seen amps with diferent sizes and volume in them
    b.s.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    yes the best sust out there if its legit.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    b.s.

just what i thought dizz

Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post
    yes the best sust out there if its legit.
    It's the origional Sustanon , everything else is just a copy of the name

Niles, even though they are from Organon, aren't produced to the same standards as they are in Pakistan or even if they were made in the US. Niles will always have varying amp sizes and could even have or seemingly have varying volumes of oil because of the different size amps and still be real.

I'll add, most thing produced in Egypt aren't

mr.a is offline New Member
    I still have my doubts about them beeing real but i guess there are people that know more than me... But a country where sust is produced with diferent standards like Egypt and Pakistan things will not come very good, they can be good or underdosed, with all the fakes out there and this i donīt see why people opt for these. And the best sust is from Portugal

that's why if you see my first post in this thread i say something like I don't know why people still buy Niles....besides Organon and Norma Deca 's they are probably some of the most faked HG juice on the market

notafish666 is offline New Member
    I totally agree with Dizz on this one. Some months ago I bought 20 of these along with a vial of the 'ole fire breathing brand' and spent days searching through the forums trying to figure out if they were real or not. In the end I gave them back to my supplier and he swopped them for something more solid, which was very admirable of him, to say the least.
    Its bad enough that as users, we face the perils of weekly/daily self injections, which carry a risk of infection etc, Then theres the risk of the sides from using the products, and of course if your in the US, you can get banged up for just having them in your possesion. Its 10 times worse not even knowing if they are real, where they were made, and if whatever is in them is sterile and wont kill you. I dont think theres a single person here, including the very well knowledgeable, with decades of aas under thier belts who could safely say, yes Im 100 percent about those and, yes mate go for it.
    Just be careful dude, and if youre gonna inject them,, then your a braver man than me, but maybe try to go for a less copied one next time.

mr.a is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    that's why if you see my first post in this thread i say something like I don't know why people still buy Niles....besides Organon and Norma Deca's they are probably some of the most faked HG juice on the market
    Yes you are right, sorry i missed your first post

sloth9 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I got some good organon karachi sustanon but I am getting tired of the injections, my butt feels like a pin cushion, I think I am going to go with cypionate or something that is weekly instead of eod.

so you are saying thatīs these are bad sust? or is it bad for me to stop now? do i have to finish to 12 weeks? i dont feel any increase of my sex drive. just normal

i think people here dont use clomid after cycle.. they just stop taking the sust and deca

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steri View Post

ill say it again, try a research company.

i think people here dont use clomid after cycle.. they just stop taking the sust and deca

wtf are you talking about. everyone here will recommend running pct.

sloth9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    Can we please tell him where to get clomi, I cant believe he hasnt figured it out yet. Infact Steri go to the pct section and read up, then do search on clomid and tamoxifen , if you cant find it start searching our advertisers.

ok thankī to you all The clomid and Tamoxifen ... how much of it do i need.. do i drink it or inject? and how many timeīs and how much?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information