will_work is offline Associate Member

...::::real or fake test e ??

just picked it up. ive never seen it before. any good?

thanks..

in the second pic..im holding a paper over some numbers. third pic the address and lab name is below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ...::::real or fake test e ??-none-137.jpg   ...::::real or fake test e ??-none-138.jpg   ...::::real or fake test e ??-none-139.jpg  
    Last edited by will_work; 06-02-2009 at 06:44 AM.

Might be from a legit pharmaceutical company. but i dint know?

plz help!

BuckwildBaby is offline Associate Member
    i can tell you for shure that, that crap is not legit pharma grade its printed off a inkjet printer u can buy at walmart.

yeah i tried to do some research on it...i didn't find anything.

eckstg is offline Associate Member
    Lol, yeah you can say this so called laboratory doesnt spend much on production cost! But the stuff you got could have the actual hormone in it just not pharmacetical grade maybe just ugl grade.Most stuff bought online i believe is ugl grade which might not be better than making your own homebrew.Hell theres awesome identical fakes out there also of pharmaceutical grade stuff seems by what i read on forums.Risks vs desire of goals is tough in this field.

i did get stuff from him before and it was strong LOL! and my dude looks like a buff fvckin freak so who knows....he told me it comes form a doctor.
    im think im just going to do it...and let you all know. is there any way i can tell if it fake right away?
    Last edited by will_work; 06-02-2009 at 06:40 AM.

eckstg is offline Associate Member
    Well it would be hard to tell at all by appearance because finished product in oil still looks the same as before the hormone was added to the oil.Im guessing the only way to know is to try it out and see.It depends on how well you trust this source.Would you think he might give you bunk product for a few bucks.Or you think he would be careless enough to give you somethin dangerous to inject?I see many ppl here tell others when their product doesnt appear to be legit pharmacy grade stuff or its a counterfeited product to just throw it away.I dont agree with that because hell you just spend a few good dollars for what u got and it could have every bit of hormone in it as the label says just not made by licensed pharmacist but in a ugl lab.

And like you said you used some of his stuff before that was some strong stuff, well then id deffiently gives this stuff a go around.
    Last edited by eckstg; 06-03-2009 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eckstg View Post
    Well it would be hard to tell at all by appearance because finished product in oil still looks the same as before the hormone was added to the oil.Im guessing the only way to know is to try it out and see.It depends on how well you trust this source.Would you think he might give you bunk product for a few bucks.Or you think he would be careless enough to give you somethin dangerous to inject?I see many ppl here tell others when their product doesnt appear to be legit pharmacy grade stuff or its a counterfeited product to just throw it away.I dont agree with that because hell you just spend a few good dollars for what u got and it could have every bit of hormone in it as the label says just not made by licensed pharmacist but in a ugl lab.

And like you said you used some of his stuff before that was some strong stuff, well then id deffiently gives this stuff a go around.
    yeah your right....i did his stuff before and it was great. i did my shot tue so will see!
    thank you.
    will_work~

yeah its real shit...works good

methan is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down

garage grade gear a really bad look, i wouldn't touch it.

Thread Information