TravisJ is offline New Member

Exclamation Test 300 real or fake ?

I think I may have imposter , Part of a private board the seller ended up getting banned as was found to be a known scammer. Someone who will ship a few times then take the money and run. Anyway here is the pic, few guys said his gear was still g2g I just want to make sure...

hoagie is offline New Member
    although i cant see the name (obviously) the label looks similar and it was VERY GOOD UGL test 300.

...and also worth mentioning that it had crystalized in the oil into a big solid chunk (sort of)... so I had to put it on the stove for a couple minutes to heat it up, then shake the bottle, then heat ect to get it back into solution.

So i'd suggest maybe putting it in the fridge for a couple to see what happens. 300mg is alot of enanthate to be disolved in 1cc of oil. If it doesn't come out of solution from getting cold then I'd have to think twice on the claimed potentcy.

how many hours you rec. putting it in the fridge for ? Also this came out of KY

idk.. maybe a half hr or so should do it. Mine never even got that cold... it was just sitting in the drawer for about a year and i noticed it got all crystalized. It won't hurt anything to let it get cold for a bit. Nor will it hurt to heat it up a bit... just don't burn it... low heat on the burner for like 10 or 15 seconds at a time... you don't want the oil to turn dark.

I also have no clue as to where it came from in the states.... label only said made in usa. But very similar colors w/ a flag as well... but in different spot.

cool bro thanks appreciate the help

Looks like someone blew a load in the middle of my test, I know the freeze test isnt 100% but I think I got legit stuff

Thread Information