rsking is offline Junior Member

Is this real D-Bol

Got this D-bol online, not using it in my upcoming cycle but have a friend who would buy it. Wanted to check if its real before I sell it. Its from Eagle Anabolics.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1523.jpg 
Views:	2480 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	128223

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your joking right?

all there is in this pic are some capsules. it can be anything. its like saying hey what do you think of my new TV look at it... and have it in a blank box... dosnt show anything

do you have the bottle or bag?
    this is not gonna help you im sorry.

No bottle, just that bag you see them in : /

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rsking View Post
    Got this D-bol online, not using it in my upcoming cycle but have a friend who would buy it. Wanted to check if its real before I sell it. Its from Eagle Anabolics.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1523.jpg 
Views:	2480 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	128223
    Let me guess? Some big dude you asked about steroids at the gym gave this to you? It's probably sugar pills ha ha...ANYTHING could be in there..

At the end of the day, even vials and pills we can guess or assume they are real but NO ONE can ever truly tell you if it's real or not by looking at a picture...You could have a pill that looks legit with a brand stamp and it could still be fake...People can compress their own pills you know....

As for your sugar capsules...Most dbol I've ever used comes in a pill form, not in a capsule....Like I said there could be anything in there...

If I had to really guess based off my intuition and your age...I would say someone probably ripped you off....

But let's assume it was real, what were you planning on taking it with and how long or by itself??
    Last edited by calstate23; 10-25-2012 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Let me guess? Some big dude you asked about steroids at the gym gave this to you? It's probably sugar pills ha ha...ANYTHING could be in there..

At the end of the day, even vials and pills we can guess or assume they are real but NO ONE can ever truly tell you if it's real or not by looking at a picture...You could have a pill that looks legit with a brand stamp and it could still be fake...People can compress their own pills you know....

As for your sugar capsules...Most dbol I've ever used comes in a pill form, not in a capsule....Like I said there could be anything in there...

If I had to really guess based off my intuition and your age...I would say someone probably ripped you off....

But let's assume it was real, what were you planning on taking it with and how long or by itself??
    I got it online. I dont know how I could tell which website it was because I have post links nor PM anyone. But I got it to cycle it with Test E like the Novice Cycle from steroid .com says. But after posting my cycle here I learned that its better to do test e only for my first cycle so I decided to sell it to a friend who cycled once before.

. . . .

I got it so I could do the Novice Cycle as this site suggests. After getting some help from the forum I learned that Test E for my first cycle is recommended. I have a friend who cycled before that would buy it from me ask long as its real. I got it from a website, not a guy at the gym. Can I PM you the source?

I got it so I could do the Novice Cycle as this site suggests. After getting some help from the forum I learned that Test E for my first cycle is recommended. I have a friend who cycled before that would buy it from me ask long as its real. I got it from a website, not a guy at the gym. Can I PM you the source?
    To be honest with you I never buy from websites so I really couldn't help you out with that...Even well known sites though are selective scammers..Meaning, even if they're known for being legit sometimes they'll pick and choose and send out fakes to some customers..So it's always a risk...

Yes, you should not take dbol by itself...It's generally used as a kickstart to cycles...Especially cycles with long esters like a test e cycle...

A test only cycle is a good first cycle but from your profile it's says your 22...Pretty young to start cycling

To be honest with you I never buy from websites so I really couldn't help you out with that...Even well known sites though are selective scammers..Meaning, even if they're known for being legit sometimes they'll pick and choose and send out fakes to some customers..So it's always a risk...

Yes, you should not take dbol by itself...It's generally used as a kickstart to cycles...Especially cycles with long esters like a test e cycle...

A test only cycle is a good first cycle but from your profile it's says your 22...Pretty young to start cycling
    Is there someone in the forum that you know who could help me check the source?

Is there someone in the forum that you know who could help me check the source?
    Sorry, I really don't know. Again though, even if it was legit which is 99% probably not the case, no point in taking it really...

Well, just tell your friend you got it off a website and don't want it anymore...If he buys it and thinks it's legit it's his problem...If he's a steroid user he should know what looks legit or not...I can tell you one thing for sure though, if I was looking for dbol and someone gave me those capsules I DEFINITELY wouldn't buy it off him...

Thread Information