mexr69 is offline New Member

Post 18yo needs advice POWERLIFTING CYCLE. (SRS)!

Hey guys im 18years of age, almost finished my routine with is Babylovers Starting Strength my macros are 250protein 122fat 350carbs on a 4k calorie diet WHOLE FOODS NONE OF THIS SUPPLEMENT SHIET, my weight in 88.4kgs this morning. my stats are 90kg bench 90kg squat ( low due to fkd my knee ) 172.5dead, Might do a westside or a 5/3/1 routine nxt not 100% sure as yet, I was thinking once i finished my routine i run a cycle ? but im 18years old what ive read steroids aint for kids! but arnold lee priest kai greene etc have been jabbing since youngies so whats the deal? if im running pct shouldn't it all be fine ??

#Be honest guys#! Thanks alot hope to hear from you!
    -

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    way too early in the game to start the juice. your lifts are still on noobie status (no offense, we all started there). Keep up the high calorie diet with whole foods bro. Sounds like you are doing everything right so far. Your hormones are perfect for growth and strength right now. Check out a 5/3/1 workout to do next since you are training for strength

samatash is offline New Member
    You still have plenty of gains to milk out, bro. Try a light reset on SS and continue with it because at this stage you still have plenty of linear progress left. After you repeatedly stall, try 5x5 or 5/3/1. I would go with 5/3/1, IMO.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I started too early, and that's my only regret with aas. If I would waited another 6 months or even a year id be a lot better off.

Thread Information