hawk14dl is offline Senior Member

strength vs size?

How do the powerlifters in here keep from adding on weight while on a cycle?

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    im not a powerlifter but same principles apply nevertheless. my sport has weight classes also...

method: what drug are you taking, in what amount and what is the calorie intake.

first of all i would recommend that you get to the correct weight class for your height, think of where you should be and not where you are closest to.

but on the topic, for example you could attain a lower fat% and maintain higher strenght while doping = strongest kilo per kilo that you can be at a certain weight. So fat is shredded and muscle gained, same weight but stronger nevertheless.

oxandrolone, stanozolol are good for maintaining lean strong muscle (stanozolol has more drawbacks though)

so a persons cycle might look like: trt amount of test suspension, avrg. amount of NPP + high lean oral.

if you are in a tested federation, t.suspension has 1 day detection time, NPP has circa 4 months, oxandrolone 3 weeks and stanozolol a bit more.

hope this helps.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Am I seeing correctly that you're suggesting a low dose of test as a base, and strong orals for the effects?

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    yea sort of, it really depends on the level of skill.

a (Ol)weightlifter needs plenty of GH and lots of goodies for the ligaments, not for pure strength but so he can recover from squatting 10-14 times a week at above 85% intensity for long periods. At high skill, with a 94kg class lifter will be squatting 300 multiple times a week, he has no issues with bodyweight. So are you really where you should be in weight class terms or not? or do you need to shift from 15% fat to 5 % and rest needs to be muscles.

this all depends, if test adds the most weight on you then you need to bump it if you lack weight. if you are not strong enough then you need to alter your training regime and do proper doping to avoid injury.

wouldnt think about doping before you competition lifts are all 3x bodyweight or above (obviously not for SHW)

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I know wat you are talking about.I had a friend years ago who won the Juniors and Seniors at 132.This guy was ripped and really had to watch is diet.Beacuse he couldn't beat the guy in the next weight class.He ran test and Var and a strict diet.Hope this helps

Thread Information