Thread: sheiko

Tank123 is offline New Member

sheiko

hello fellow power lifters. OK so in a week or so i was planning on starting up and running sheiko cycles as they have worked very well for me in the past. i was going to ask what would be a good cycle to start with something eazy ? is there a cycle before number 29 or is 29 the most beginner thank you.
    also anyone have any other receomnedation in terms of programs i plan on doing 3 day a week only ones any ideas?
    thanks

TheWang is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank123 View Post
    hello fellow power lifters. OK so in a week or so i was planning on starting up and running sheiko cycles as they have worked very well for me in the past. i was going to ask what would be a good cycle to start with something eazy ? is there a cycle before number 29 or is 29 the most beginner thank you.
    also anyone have any other receomnedation in terms of programs i plan on doing 3 day a week only ones any ideas?
    thanks
    Hey buddy not sure if this right but im pretty sure 29 is the most basic and I think sheiko 31 is the next one

j2048b is offline Associate Member
    ive actually got a sheiko beginners program from the sheiko forums, its a 13 week beginners program if u want a copy?

Thread Information