jtrulow899 is offline Junior Member

How much weight did you loose CLEN

Im interested in the results you got when using Liquid Clen .

How much weight was lost?

How Long did you use it for?

If the diet and workout is in line. Is the product liquid clen worth it?

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    Lions clen is legit. I have purchased it a few times and have seen better results with his than with the real pharmacy grade clenbuterol that was shipped from overseas. And I got it with a week from him. I dont measure by weight, its all by looks, but I would say I dropped me around 2-4% within about 4-6 weeks.

pretty good. Im really like on the edge ready to buy it. I just need to seem some results or some new feedback. Very much appreciated

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    I never have used clen . Know people who have. And have seen some really good results.... Be careful with it though... Too high of a dose is no good.

so far so good.

wizegui88 is offline Junior Member
    clen is great bro but trust me get alot of water i get foot cramps like no other when i am on it and they are wicked. Otherwise clen is amazing you will enjoy it def buy here bro.

Yes i think im def picking it up here. I wish i could hear some more feedback, but what i hear so far is great. Thanks for the water info i will def be drink more then a gallon i hate the cramp pains.

I actually found a store down in boston and everette mass that sells Liquid clen and its legit???? Isnt that illegal haha o well. Thats awesome.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I doubt it's legit if it's in a store

umm it def legit. This guy i no used it he was 325pounds 7 months later 3x of using it he is now 195.

They hide it behind the desk and its also for reseasrch only not intended for use in humans just for horses. It taste like alchohol kinda like vodca cheap kind. And it make u shake just like everyone says. Def legit if i can get an extra bottle if there are any mods that could check it out to prove to everyone its legit id be more then happy to get it for them.

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrulow899 View Post
    umm it def legit. This guy i no used it he was 325pounds 7 months later 3x of using it he is now 195.

They hide it behind the desk and its also for reseasrch only not intended for use in humans just for horses. It taste like alchohol kinda like vodca cheap kind. And it make u shake just like everyone says. Def legit if i can get an extra bottle if there are any mods that could check it out to prove to everyone its legit id be more then happy to get it for them.
    Seems like a allot of work to prove your point on the internet.

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    As far as Lion's Clen , it is totally legit. I have used it and obtained great results from it.

BrushCutter is offline New Member
    Im going to buy this from Lion's but what is a correct dosage?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Make sure you understand this shit before you do it. IMO if you lift hard and heavy you are already stressing your heart...why add more ? You don't need clen to loss weight, eat right and do your cardio...

I ripped the below info.

Risks Involved

Clenbuterol is considered an anabolic drug. The positive aspects of the drug are felt very quickly, this means that the base for the side effects will also be felt in a short amount of time. The short-term effects that a bodybuilder can expect would be overheating, a feeling of nausea, shakiness, and often feeling anxious. Some of the long-term side effects can include heart arrhythmia, heart damage, and heart failure. Clen causes the whole system to move quicker, and we all know that the heart is a part of this system. It's important to know that Clen shouldn't be used all year without cycling off. When bodybuilders make the decision to use Clen, it should only be for short-term use, usually just to burn body fat right before a competition.

Thread Information