Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MyogenX.....

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired

MyogenX.....

This is my second week of post cycle therapy . Yesterday my Myogenx turned up from BB.com (3 bottles). I am taking 12 pills a day. I was ready to test this product with an open mind but I would first like to make it clear - 1. I had to buy the stuff myself, 2. I dont particuarly like Anthony roberts allthough I do follow many of his articles as some are very informative. So therefore it is pretty safe to say I am unbiased. Well i took it yesterday and this morning I woke up with increased sex drive and bigger balls. So far I gotta say I am VERY impressed. Bear in mind that I am running the Anthony Roberts PCT protocol too, however the increase in libido (especially after hardly any sleep due to work) and testicular enlargement were quite a suprise. I am really looking forward to seeing how this stuff performs.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    12 pills! Ouch!

I can just about swallow 6!

goose is offline Banned
    Beast you are sick.12 of them!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this product,have blood work to confirm.

just to confirm this is the V2 version which has double the pills per bottle but at half the strength. 12 would equate to six of the original formula.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    just to confirm this is the V2 version which has double the pills per bottle but at half the strength. 12 would equate to six of the original formula.
    Ah thats cheating! I thought you were going for the double dose!

No tax/VAT yet?

no tax mate.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Beast you are sick.12 of them!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this product,have blood work to confirm.
    I will get BW at the end of PCT to see if i am fully recovered, however this will not really help us establish the effectivness of Myogenx due to the PCT compounds I am running (aromasin ,nolva,hcg ). It will obviously be impossible to tell which compounds contributed ect (all of them one would hope) All I can do is give my viewpoint based on previous PCTs and how it makes me feel.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    myogenx is definately legit i have had great results with it. i love it just for the fact that my balls enlarged haha

no tax mate.
    Mine arrived 5-7 days later.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Mine arrived 5-7 days later.
    well they wont be getting paid!!

PCT is going great. Doesn't even feel like PCT, more like a mini cycle. Strength is up, libido is up and im itching to get in the gym and train. Bench has gone from (last week) 150k x1 a struggle to (yesterday) 150k x2 first rep easy second near fail. Nothing has changed in my routine except the addition of Myogenx. So far I have had no side effects and only positives. This in my book makes it a VERY good supplement.

all going well and still seeing results. Sleep is good (well better than usual) and agression in the gym is up (in a good way). Libido is up. All in all a great addition so far. Im looking for negatives here but i cannot find any...

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I really liked this supplement too; glad to hear its working man...

CD

Glad to hear it's working. I have 2 bottles sitting here that I'm thinking about using, just to see what effects I feel.

Let me be clear though:
    1. I like Anthony Roberts
    2. I had to buy the bottles myself also

LOL no hard feelings mate. I love to read your stuff, i just think you argue to much with everyone!!
    Send me the bottles and i will add them to my collection....

BTW also running your PCT protocol at moment and it is the best PCT i have ever run, thx for the knowledge.

LOL no hard feelings mate. I love to read your
    I'm from New Jersey...

I had to pay for them! I don't know what the **** to do with them though...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    With all the over pct compounds he is taking you cant give a honest view on some herbs, other the counter test booster have never been any good all hype and to be honest anyone thinking they work are getting the PLACEBO EFFECT.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    With all the over pct compounds he is taking you cant give a honest view on some herbs, other the counter test booster have never been any good all hype and to be honest anyone thinking they work are getting the PLACEBO EFFECT.
    Well, he's using my herbal product and my PCT, so one (or both) must be working...hopefully both.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I'm sorry Marcus I know you and hooker dont see eye to eye and believe me i dont agree with his attitude either sometimes. I have run numerous PCTs and I am well able to give an opinion on wether something is working or not. I was running PCT for 2 weeks, added the MYO and the next day increased libido and bigger balls. Training is better too as is strength. I am not some kiddy that expects miracles from an OTC supp. I was fully prepared for this to be a waste of money but I thought i would give it a try following positive feedback from other members. It may not have worked for you but it is DEFINATELY working for me.

goose is offline Banned
    well they wont be getting paid!!

PCT is going great. Doesn't even feel like PCT, more like a mini cycle. Strength is up, libido is up and im itching to get in the gym and train. Bench has gone from (last week) 150k x1 a struggle to (yesterday) 150k x2 first rep easy second near fail. Nothing has changed in my routine except the addition of Myogenx. So far I have had no side effects and only positives. This in my book makes it a VERY good supplement.
    Dude I ignored about 4 letters,it reached court.Do you think I give a damm,LOL? I wish I paid it at first

The thing is I have been on the run from a credit card 3 years ago,from this minor tax problem they managed to track me down.

So word of advise mate,if your running from debt pay the bill or they will track you down as these agencies are all connected on a data base.

I'd like to add that there's been bloodwork posted by a member here, and it showed MyoGenX to give him a huge increase, and furthermore a mod here used it as his only pct and said it worked.

Bloodwork can't be a placebo, and using it as the only compound in PCT means that it was the only possible thing which was aiding recovery- which it did.

I got the damn tax bill, £40 ****ing quid!!!! Last time i order from BB.com!!

Anyhow, PCT is still going very well indeed. Strength and libido are up and i am making gains.

goose is offline Banned

Anyhow, PCT is still going very well indeed. Strength and libido are up and i am making gains.

I ordered from the other place.Still got the same tax bill.I like myo,but it not worth the cost we have to pay,a big shame.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I'd like to add that there's been bloodwork posted by a member here, and it showed MyoGenX to give him a huge increase, and furthermore a mod here used it as his only pct and said it worked.

Bloodwork can't be a placebo, and using it as the only compound in PCT means that it was the only possible thing which was aiding recovery- which it did.
    That was me, and as stated, it did work for me but i would have liked to run an anti -e with it..

It did make for a very easy pct..

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I ordered from the other place.Still got the same tax bill.I like myo,but it not worth the cost we have to pay,a big shame.
    Why not get it sent to someone in the USA, then have them mail it to you and mark on the customs declaration "gift" this way you don't pay taxes on it?

This way you don't pay tax on it.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Just to add to Goose and PB's posts i used Myo i live in Canada didnt have to pay tax but it took 4 weeks to get to me and 6 weeks for my second bottle it kept getting picked up/sent back to customs. From bb.com*

goose is offline Banned
    Why not get it sent to someone in the USA, then have them mail it to you and mark on the customs declaration "gift" this way you don't pay taxes on it?

This way you don't pay tax on it.

Thats what Im going to do,have thought about that idea.Yes it would work,lion does that, Perhaps he should carry your products too,that would be cool??

Glad to hear it's working. I have 2 bottles sitting here that I'm thinking about using, just to see what effects I feel.

Let me be clear though:
    1. I like Anthony Roberts
    2. I had to buy the bottles myself also
    What did you study at University Anthony? Just curious.

Sorry back to topic!

LOL.

Mine is still unpaid...Reminds me.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    What did you study at University Anthony? Just curious.

Sorry back to topic!
    I have a B.A. in English and another B.A. in philosophy (where I mostly focused in Logic). I hold a minor in Womens Studies.

Still going real well with myogenx and PCT. Gains keep coming and strength is on the up all the time. very happy with it at the moment. Might bump the dose from 3 x 4 pills (V2) to 3 x 5 pills. What you giuys think?

Thats what Im going to do,have thought about that idea.Yes it would work,lion does that, Perhaps he should carry your products too,that would be cool??
    I actually thought that he was going to for awhile, but it didn't work out in the end. Maybe if enough of you guys ask for it, because it would really help you out with the tax situation....

goose is offline Banned
    I actually thought that he was going to for awhile, but it didn't work out in the end. Maybe if enough of you guys ask for it, because it would really help you out with the tax situation....

Not just us...The market share of the hole of europe,as each country has its own tax laws.Would be a great idea,LION stock AR products!!!

Not just us...The market share of the hole of europe,as each country has its own tax laws.Would be a great idea,LION stock AR products!!!
    I don't exactly know the specifics of why he doesn't, but he does have my phone number, and he can call me anytime, and I'll make sure he's getting the best price PF will let it go for...i.e. the same price BB.com and Prosource.net gets it for.

CJC1981 is offline Associate Member
    I noticed that several people have mentioned buying multiple bottles of myogenx. Does anyone know how many you need to buy if you were planning to use it in a pct, with some nolva?

^at least 2^

quick update, have bumped dose to16 tabs spaced through the day with meals. Results are great still. Best PCT i have ever run. My competitive BB friend who works for Sci-Fit showed an interest and got some too. He came over tonight and was VERY happy with results. He could not believe the results he was getting from a legal OTC. He has contacted a friend in the UK who has spoken with protein factory and is setting up a UK ditribution for Myogenx. I will post info when i get it.

Suworu~Nutsuki is offline Associate Member
    Hi perfectbeast im am very egar to try some myogenx, is there any update on your friends website? If you order from BB.com do you always get charged £40 tax/vat on top of the price? Also do you know how much its going to retail for in the Uk?

Thanks for your help

I paid £35 Tax for 3 bottles.

Tropicana-something-or-other was supposed to carry it. There is a doctor I'm good friends with (who the staff here banned, presumably because of feelings of inadequacy), who set that up...as for other distributors, I don't know.

Suworu~Nutsuki is offline Associate Member
    thanks i found a site IRON science .com deals it in the uk £32 free shipping so roughly workouts out the same! Thanks for your help be intrested to see the results. Going to run it along with some clen to drop abit of bf... hope it will keep my strength up and add to the weight loss. We will see

J

Unoid is offline Member
    I'm also pleased with my myogenx, taken it for 6 days, (only 6 caps a day) and I've noticed increases in recovery, str, cool dreams, and very plump balls.

Definatly the best OTC supp I've ever used. Excluding SD and MHN/1-md etc lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information