...I'm going to start making some of the recipes other members have posted. Then start messing with them and see if I can tweek them a little to get better macros,less preparation time, cut expense blah blah or leave it alone cause it's already perfect!! I'm going to follow thier recipe to the T, granted I can get the proper ingredients, so that way I have a control to base everything off of. I hate when people say "well I changed this and that and it turned out shitty/alright blah" well, how do you know if it's a good recipe or not if you didnt try it the right way first? aaarrgg!!
First was Back in Black's Low Calorie Brownies:
Made these today and they turned out pretty damn good! the only thing that was changed was that I could not find plain F'n yogurt!! 100 different GD flavors except plain! So I used vanilla in it's place, still turned out pretty good, quick, easy and tasty! I'm going to use this as a base to play with. My first attempt was an awesome FAIL!! ahahahahh it just did'nt work so I'll have to play with it again.

Also I'm going to add a link to the recipe in LSTBRED's recipe thread with the proper credit given to the member that put it up