Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My 8 Week Ostarine Log

Sworder is offline Banned
    Wouldn't hurt to add clomid 100/50/50/50 and stop messing with your HPTA at your age!

EarlyMuscles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworder
    Wouldn't hurt to add clomid 100/50/50/50 and stop messing with your HPTA at your age!
    I think Clomid and nolvadex is a little too much for just Ostarine. Maybe a lower dose of Clomid with nolvadex

Sworder is offline Banned
    I disagree, clomid and nolvadex is a better PCT. You can do 50/25/25/25 of clomid if you choose to, definitely include both. You can't "overshoot" your recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder
    I disagree, clomid and nolvadex is a better PCT. You can do 50/25/25/25 of clomid if you choose to, definitely include both. You can't "overshoot" your recovery.
    Yea clomid at a low dose sounds fine. I heard about the depression you might get from it so I'm trying to stay away from that

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    Ostarine suppresses the HPTA! At your age that might not be the best course of action, do you have PCT planned?
    Not refuting or disagreeing but everything I've read here leads me to believe that if Ostarine does suppress it is very minimal. Bear in mind, everything I've read here was NOT "official" documentation or a study supporting or refuting the claim either way and any amount of shutdown is undesirable. I guess what I'm saying is, I'd like to see some hard and fast numbers on this product regarding it's shutdown capacity before summarily stating, "It does/does not shutdown." I just don't know where to go for this type of info regarding research products.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyMuscles

Yea clomid at a low dose sounds fine. I heard about the depression you might get from it so I'm trying to stay away from that
    I get really bad depression from clomid and I've herd it messes with your vision too.

Blog Entries
    How did you get your body fat tested?? Any gains in strength?

Quote Originally Posted by human project
    How did you get your body fat tested?? Any gains in strength?
    No j haven't gotten it tested but i am making gains

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I get really bad depression from clomid and I've herd it messes with your vision too.
    That's why I'm planning my future PCT around Tamoxifen (nolva) & Toremifene (Tore). I realize clomid is the "tried and true" product along with nolva but like you I just think there are too many negatives associated with clomid, especially when there are viable and effective alternatives. I mean, if the nolva/clomid regime were the ONLY option that would be different but its not.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=#post6202391
    Last edited by OdinsOtherSon; 10-26-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Ok so iv been takin the Ostarine as usual every morning still but I'm not going to lie I have been a little lazy with my gym time lately. My strength and fullness is still getting better but not as much, I think that's a result of me being a bum with my gym time. My vascularity is still improving
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 8 Week Ostarine Log-image-1189370926.jpg   My 8 Week Ostarine Log-image-3239059519.jpg  

Bump for update

HCL
    HCL is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

I did a lot of clinical work with that compound in our cachexic patients and saw considerable benefits in total body composition as measured by dual energy X-ray absorption (DEXA) diagnostics. I've met the CEO of the founding company for Enobosarm (ostarine) and had several dinners with him and a few of his executives. It's a very promising compound but long term dosing protocols are still needed to establish long term benefits/risks.

There is another company looking at pathways to attenuate muscle atrophy, both in the aged and terminally ill and the compound will likely find off label application in body building. I'll be running clinical trials with this compound in November/December. I'm looking forward to seeing the data on this new compound as well.
    Any news about this?
    Did you start the trials?

Blog Entries
    Bump for results

Twin is offline Associate Member
    Bump for final results...

Why make a log if your not going to complete it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twin
    bump for final results...

Why make a log if your not going to complete it?
    x2?????!!!!!
    Twin and Java Man like this.

He ignores my private messages and his last activity says he was signed in this morning. I think he should be ip banned for being a douchebag... And just leeching off this site because he still posts here to.

If anyone is curious on real non sponsored ostarine results i plan on running it on july 1st with a real life friend of mine. I will get him to register on here and make a log with me. I just want to get muscle memory gains out of my way first before i run it. And my friend wants toget his strength back (hes cutting till mid may then will recomp natty to get strength back then ostarine slow bulk..) before he runs it.

Well both make logs in this section when the time comes...

So stay tuned till july for 2 legit ostarine logs with an ai and 8 weeks at 25mg...
    Last edited by Twin; 04-14-2013 at 01:05 PM.

freshining is offline New Member
    I'm a new member here an I just joined cause of this thread. I haven't worked out in over 6 months (school, work, and umm a little money issues) but I have never tested any steroids or sarms and my workouts before were just running for 30 min and doing the good life 30min circuit. So I'm coming here as a fresh body. I tried to PM you twin but as a new member I can't and I'd like to keep my own log but don't know were to start.

In short I'm looking to get serious as my life balance is coming back and I have time to dedicate. Just need someone to show me were to start.
    Last edited by freshining; 05-28-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Sisonpyh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freshining View Post
    I'm a new member here an I just joined cause of this thread. I haven't worked out in over 6 months (school, work, and umm a little money issues) but I have never tested any steroids or sarms and my workouts before were just running for 30 min and doing the good life 30min circuit. So I'm coming here as a fresh body. I tried to PM you twin but as a new member I can't and I'd like to keep my own log but don't know were to start.

In short I'm looking to get serious as my life balance is coming back and I have time to dedicate. Just need someone to show me were to start.
    Its good you are getting your life back together. But jumping into something this fast is not a good idea. For one you havent worked out in six months and even BEFORE that you werent doing anything to serious. Having a "fresh body" does not mean you come into working out with anything, especially a sarm which you only read one post about. You need way more gym time but more importantly you need dozens of more hours of research. This compound isnt sold for "human consumption," wouldnt you wonder why that is before putting it into your body? No one is going to spoon feed you a workout, knowledge, diet etc. If you dont want to do research, this game isn't for you. Its your body and your life but neither of which is worth messing with because you didnt put the time into it. Start with the diet section first, then the workout section.

Hydrokracker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisonpyh View Post
    Its good you are getting your life back together. But jumping into something this fast is not a good idea. For one you havent worked out in six months and even BEFORE that you werent doing anything to serious. Having a "fresh body" does not mean you come into working out with anything, especially a sarm which you only read one post about. You need way more gym time but more importantly you need dozens of more hours of research. This compound isnt sold for "human consumption," wouldnt you wonder why that is before putting it into your body? No one is going to spoon feed you a workout, knowledge, diet etc. If you dont want to do research, this game isn't for you. Its your body and your life but neither of which is worth messing with because you didnt put the time into it. Start with the diet section first, then the workout section.
    Couldn't agree more....

People are always asking "what do I take to get big?" The simple answer is take the TIME. As unappealing it is to hear, its the only thing that's going to work for a gym newcomer.

well if you were to make a log, it would be illrevalent because you have muscle memory gains to make. i put on 17 pounds in the past 2 months and i am still as lean as i was 2 months ago. because of muscle memory. all natural...

so u need to take care of ur muscle memory gains first before you hop on ostarine..
    Quote Originally Posted by freshining View Post

dlou is offline New Member
    hey guys, just was curious on your thoughts on running s4 with osta? number one is it safe and 2 would it just be a waste of money? if beneficial, how would you run it and what doses? im 5-10 185lbs and have been working out most of my life, but haven't done gear or anything in over 10 years....... looking for good results. I have the s4 and was about to run it at 50mg/day, but read some stuff on running the osta with it and got curious. any info is appreciated....thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dlou View Post
    hey guys, just was curious on your thoughts on running s4 with osta? number one is it safe and 2 would it just be a waste of money? if beneficial, how would you run it and what doses? im 5-10 185lbs and have been working out most of my life, but haven't done gear or anything in over 10 years....... looking for good results. I have the s4 and was about to run it at 50mg/day, but read some stuff on running the osta with it and got curious. any info is appreciated....thanks
    s4 is shit. it will shut you down. and if your going to get shut down, mind as well just inject real juice!!!!!

iv seen some decent recents with s4 on other boards but the guys claiming it are the same guys trying to push other supplements constantly and saying that nolva is bs and to buy there natural vitamin supplement as pct . all bs. thats why i dont take them seriously. stick with real juice bro!! s4 is for retarded bitches!!!

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I hope the OP decides to complete this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    I hope the OP decides to complete this thread.
    Don't hold your breath....

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Don't hold your breath....
    Yeah, its been 8 months and counting. I think he is pretty much discredited either way.

Yeah, its been 8 months and counting. I think he is pretty much discredited either way.
    he made a post in another thread that he thinks his ostarine was mostly placebo because no gains. its not his fault though. iv been researching ostarine a lot and it seems like real members dont gain nothing - only 2lbs of muscle on ostarine just get better pumps and is very anti-catabolic for cutting.. but not anabolic .

only the paid secret sponsors seem to be gaining 10 pounds and lowered bodyfat lol.

in short:**** ostarine.

but theres a good log oging on in this section. check it out. seems to be legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Twin View Post
    he made a post in another thread that he thinks his ostarine was mostly placebo because no gains. its not his fault though. iv been researching ostarine a lot and it seems like real members dont gain nothing - only 2lbs of muscle on ostarine just get better pumps and is very anti-catabolic for cutting.. but not anabolic .

only the paid secret sponsors seem to be gaining 10 pounds and lowered bodyfat lol.

but theres a good log oging on in this section. check it out. seems to be legit.
    Didnt see that, Ill need to look for it. Really doesnt surprise me at all, I loved the idea of it and tried it myself but didnt gain what I was expecting. I still keep updated on Osta (except for missing earlymuscles post somehow?) but your post really put it in perspective, I rarely see anything super significant on it either but I still like the concept behind it. Haha been following it, anything Osta related I at least check out, S4/GW I just skip

Didnt see that, Ill need to look for it. Really doesnt surprise me at all, I loved the idea of it and tried it myself but didnt gain what I was expecting. I still keep updated on Osta (except for missing earlymuscles post somehow?) but your post really put it in perspective, I rarely see anything super significant on it either but I still like the concept behind it. Haha been following it, anything Osta related I at least check out, S4/GW I just skip
    yep. here was his post.

Any one planning a course of LGD-4033 ?

Thanks for the update. Now time to research this research chemical haha.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"

I just started an Ostarine cycle for cutting.. hope what you say is true.. I have a log about it on here too.

here's the link to the thread

Enhanced Athlete Ostramuscle Ostarine MK-2866 cutting log by experienced AAS user.

curiositybro is offline New Member
    I have the U***micals mk 2866 here at home. Personally I am about finished the cycle and will never waste my money on this stuff again. I personally reckon there are little to no gains what so ever.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by curiositybro View Post
    I have the U***micals mk 2866 here at home. Personally I am about finished the cycle and will never waste my money on this stuff again. I personally reckon there are little to no gains what so ever.
    I'm getting really good gains on mine.. in my 4th week now and strength is great.. Maybe your stuff was junk?

I don't think SARMs are ever going to be better than steroids , but i think they could become a powerful tool between cycles.. at least some of them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information