Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: M1t FAQ

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Do as the sample cycle says in the original post and you will be fine.

worldknown is offline Banned
    Im wandering if this will **** with my hormonal system as bad as say like test enath, also if it does will it be permanent (if you do the right pcts that is) thanks nsa

nsa
    It could potentially mess up your endocrine system if you are somewhat young. Thats why most people suggest being 21 or older to use AAS or PH/PS.

potentially, but will it at just 10mgs a day, if i do the correct pcts is what im asking, thanks again bro

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    potentially, but will it at just 10mgs a day, if i do the correct pcts is what im asking, thanks again bro
    provided your diet is in check 10 mgs a day is fine if you are below 200lbs.

birtcheh is offline New Member
    does anyone know a site u can get clomid or novaldex in pills? the site i was given before is liquid n ****
    thanks for all the help boys! im sending away for everything once i find clomid and novaldex...do u think i could cut out novaldex and use creatine instead?
    thanks again..i will get some before pics n after on here before i start it all!

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    What's wrong with the liquid? You know you drink it and not shoot it right?

nsa
    Liquid is alot better value IMO. Its the same effectiveness and alot cheaper.

oh really? i thought i had to shoot it for some reason...it says not for human intake...haha sounds safe
    Last edited by birtcheh; 07-06-2004 at 05:15 PM.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    very scary how many ppl are willing to take a product without reading up first. Even more scary that people will question proven methods.

asking questions is a way of looking up a product and seeing if its worth taking...with all the facts in the world, u still want to talk to others to see how their gains were and what they tried using with it..i never heard of any of these products until two nights ago when ifound this site and now i know so much on it..ive tried 1ad and animal stak...and of course i looked it up before using it and since this stuff is stronger im really looking into it now...thats why i have asked so many question b/c i dont want to just start taking something then have a problem or waste of money

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    my post was no dig to you bro it was just a generalization.
    but 9 out of 10 questions ask'd have already been answered
    its just people dont take the time to research and read.

alright thats cool..i just saw it on here n then i asked about it n then i researched..i may of asked some stupid question i know but i didnt know at the time n now i do..theres lots to read about **** n i can see why people dont want to take the time n read it
    its all good tho

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Right on dude, I looked at this site for a long time before signing up and talked to my lifting partner whos been on here for a year or so. Hes just gettin ready for his first AAS cycle and Im now assembling the masses (drugs) and cutting for my m1t cycle in october.

ya im tryin to get everything first then decide when iwanna do it bc i like to drink...but i only drink once a week so i didnt think that affect my liver to much but im going away to college soon and frosh week there will be alot of drinking going on there so im trying to get it so its either before frosh week or after..i will probably end up doing it last week of this month or so

Ok before you F yourself up, no drinking on cycle!!!! Yall got that liver? I remember my frosh week, well I remember it happend, not too much of what happend. If you wait till the last week of this month then frosh week will be right in the middle of the cycle, NOT GOOD. I wouldnt drink at all when youre on cycle, its putting all kinds of extra strain on your liver. If you dont have the all the elements dont start it. Wait till a month or so into the semester to start your cycle. Make sure you can get enough food. Im going to have to steal grilled chicken breasts from the chow hall everyday to fuel my engines. And another thing, dont go blabbin around that you have research chems in your room. Hide them and hide them good and use them w/ the door closed. Youd be surprised at how much dorm ppl go psycho when theres lil vials, pills, and syringes all over place. Ill say again, dont drink on cycle, it wont be so bad not drinkin for 8 weeks. Be the DD, then youre everyones friend and there will be all kinds of chicks that wont know whats goin on and you can help them get home...

DirtyDog is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by birtcheh
    oh really? i thought i had to shoot it for some reason...it says not for human intake...haha sounds safe
    Yeah, can someone who knows what they are talking about give some input on this please?

Does the stuff people buy actually say on the bottle or vile 'Not for human consumption' or is there some that is suitable and some that isn't?

I have found alot of sites that sell Nolvadex but they all advertise it as a womens way of reducing breast cancer but im presuming its the same thing yeah?

Also input on clomid would be useful as ive found the same problem

Just want to know all the facts before spending the dolla in case I get the wrong thing!

Cheers again people

Dude, women take it to reduce estrogen and spreading of breast cancer. My meem had it twice. It would also work in male bodybuilders. Its like taking midol, just higher power ibuprophen. Check the active ingredeint in what ever it is you found. If its clomaphine citrate or tamoxafene, then youve got clomid and nolva. I emailed one askin what the package/return addy said. They responded sayin they could put "vitamin world" on the return addy. The ppl at research companies know d@mn well what we do with these substances. Oh yeah, you can get oral syringes at a walgreens or sumthin so you dont haffta use a sharp injectable kind.

Cyto78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Liquid is alot better value IMO. Its the same effectiveness and alot cheaper.
    Alot cheaper?I have not found a single website that has liquid cheaper than pills.You can can get 250 pills each of both nolva and clomid for $85 a piece.Maybe i'm looking in the wrong places.

eacman65 is offline Member
    that is possible

Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    that is possible
    I'm assuming yuor response was to my statement?Are there places to get more liquid than that of the 500 pills I was talking about for cheaper?

nsa
    I get liquid nolvadex for 50 mg/1 ml 50 ml for 20$ and clomid 50 mg/1 ml 50 ml for 20$ and clen for 200 mcg/ml 50 ml 35$ of clen. The nolvadex and clomid are better than what i get the pills for and the clen is not even close to the price i would pay for that much clen in pills.

nsa
    What are the doses of the pills?

How many pills for $85? The place I got mine from is liquid nolva for $30 and clomid for $25 or the other way around. Lim'bitum cheap-um?

Clomid 250 pills @ 50 mg each for $85.......my bad on the nolva 100 pills instead of 250.Nolva 100 pills @ 30 mg each for $85......I guess your Nolva would be a much better deal.....****....you oughta hook me up.
    Last edited by Cyto78; 07-07-2004 at 03:18 PM.

nsa
    i get mine a little cheaper than what they show on their site, only 5 bucks less though.

hey nsa where do uget ur clomad an nolva?

nsa
    Check your pm's...

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    You guys weren't kidding when you say insane pumps. Did you guys also experience alot of soreness after your workouts? I upped my weights a little, but other than that, it was the same old routine. I find myself quincing with soreness the day after every workout.......it kicks ass lol.

birsling is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    You guys weren't kidding when you say insane pumps. Did you guys also experience alot of soreness after your workouts? I upped my weights a little, but other than that, it was the same old routine. I find myself quincing with soreness the day after every workout.......it kicks ass lol.
    Definitely sore. I just posted that in my pseudo M1T diary. I have to have a couple of IB's to go to bed. It is great!

nsa
    soreness is likely from the increased demands on your muscles by upping the weight, nothing bad. I get pissed if i ever walk out of the gym and im not sore or sore the next day.(which rarely ever happens)

/bump for everyone here, should be made a sticky like everyone says ( i guess time will tell) but will this stuff make you horny as hell like test enath? Thanks guys and thread is becoming more and more informative each day

/bump for everyone here, should be made a sticky like everyone says ( i guess time will tell) but will this stuff make you horny as hell like test enath? Thanks guys and thread is becoming more and more informative each day
    I have read people that say it killed their libido, but it definitely isn't doing that for me. I have been like a dog in heat, and like I said in my M1T diary, my performance is better than ever. Don't know if it is like that for everybody, but definitely for me!

where is the link to your diary?

where is the link to your diary?
    Here it is World Starting my M1T cycle

Has a link to my pics to

dude your looking big, can you tell me what you were benching with reps for before m1t? Like say 205 x 12, and now your at what? Thanks

Proz is offline New Member
    OK - just a few questions folks..... I`m 21 been seriously training for 4 months but i`ve played sports constantly for 12 years so i`m pretty fit. I am 185 lb with 15% body fat. I`m actually fit yet i have higher body fat than i would like i really actully strugle to loose it. I mean its not mad high yet for the amount i train its higher than i`d like. .......OK so.....

I have read the forums now for the last 3 weeks posted a couple of questions but this is the daddy..basically i want your opinion of the path i should take. I`m a stickler for the law and wanted to stay legal so i baught M1T about 2 months ago..(i heard about a band so got it stocked in!!) then was gutted by you guys to see i have to use ~~ illegal~~ PCT clomid and nolv !!! I can now get these products so i am actually all set for the cycle..if i wanted to....however should i cut first...although i`m trying to bulk cuz my arms are skinny as hell...so i`m kinda confused... Need to cut my stomach yet need to bulk my arms lol. I have had some great gains for the first 2 months on a """decent"" (Not amazing but pretty good!!!) diet. I mean i don`t know how often you guys cheat but havin a girlfriend doesnt help..i might have a cheat 2-3 times a week...not a pig out..just maybe a little ice cream or sommet!

Now heres my options...whjat do you suggest...

> 1) Go on the NSA designed M1T 4ad cycle staright away.
    2) """"" same as above""" but use something like Clen to cut in PCT
    3) Forget the M1T cycle for a bit and do a cuttin Ephedre (sp?) cycle now
    4) M1T cycle to strong for first cycle..use a 4-ad or S1+ cycle first ?

Any advice or suggestions welcome.....i thought i`d post here as it does mostly revolve around m1t and i`m sure many noobs like me have the same questions and are in a similar situation.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it's possible to lose fat while increasing lbm on an M1T cycle. My experience was gaining 8 lbs. lbm w/ slight decrease in bf%. Would be interested in what everyone else has to say.

what were your strength gains lke whitey?

Alright, I am in week 3 of my cycle, and here is what I see. This will be an all-inclusive answer for Worldknown and Proz. If you use NSA's M1T cycle and have a good diet, you will achieve very nice results. My diet is pretty clean (not perfect), I probably cheat 2 meals a week (usually on Sunday when I take my wife/son out to dinner and ice cream). I will say that I would probably be ripped if not for Sundays. Proz, you need to examine your goals and weigh what your results can be with a cycle, compared to what can be done without (only using diet and exercise). What is your cardio routine? You sound to me like a guy that could clean up his diet some, do more cardio, and lift naturally for 6-12 months before the M1T. I don't know, but that is my opinion.

World, losing all the weight that I lost, I lost a lot of muscle to. The week before I started M1T, I struggled for 2 reps @ 205. Right now, I have chest to do today, but last week was at 8 reps @235lbs. I would say the strength gains are awesome! I have seen more strength than size.

NSA, you have been good to me with your info, but I have to pick your brain one more time. I know you have talked about test prop instead of 4-AD. I am considering this, and going to start researching this in the steroid forum. What do you see as the pros vs. cons? I only ask because I respect your opinion. Thanks bro.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread Information