Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member

Hey brothers got a question about MSM

OK i ordered a whole bunch of shit of allsport. I opened the box and a bottle of 120 capsules of this stuff called MSM was in there. Methylsulfonylmethane is the full name

I have no idea what it is. i look for it online and all it says is stuff abot sulfur. I even looked on webMD and it had nothing. If anyone cane tell me what it is used for i would apprecite that

Thanks

LOBO

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    These days, more and more people are spelling it M-S-M. MSM- which stands for methylsulfonylmethane - is a nutritional supplemlent that is rapidly establishing a reputation as a safe, natural and effective solution for many types of pain and inflammatory conditions.

MSM is not a medicine, a drug, or a food additive. It is a FOOD - a pure white sulfur powder. It comes from the ocean and is water soluble. Sulfonyl sulfur is found in plants, meats, dairy products, and vegetation. MSM is the 3rd largest ingredient found in your body.

If our body doesn´t receive the proper nutrition and the building materials it needs, it will produce bad, dysfunctional cells, deficient of the basic ingredients that constitute a healthy cell. If you´ve ever had a canker sore it´s because you lack something in your diet, possibly vitamin A or C. Your body tries to heal itself, but with deficient materials, it draws from other resources, and usually takes what it needs from the inside skin of our mouths. It takes what it needs and leaves a sore on the inside of the mouth. If we give the body what it needs to heal itself, it will repair the sore in the mouth and the skin will become healthy again. If we want a good flexible cell, capable of maintaining good health, we need to supplement our diets with MSM, to enable the body to heal itself.

My god man you are amazing. I think i know want happened... I was talking to the guy in the shipping house he seemed cool. we talked for a while. Iwas saying how my back constantly hurts. And we were just bs ing about deifferent things. Mayeb he slipped it in there to be nice??? In any case i think i will start on it. I do get kanka sores. Plus it couldn't hurt just to take some any way.. could it??

it seems like its cool just take the recommended dose and see what it does

thakns man I will try it out and see whta it does. I have another quesiton for you. Say is it ok to take regular amounts of milk thistel even if your not on as. Just to make sure your liver is strong and healthy? is there anythign wrong with that

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    I also take a dietary supplement that I picked up from GNC for my hair and it's main ingredients are biotin, silica & MSM. I'm sure it is the same thing. I bought the supplement to help my hair get back it's lustre, but I was also told that this ingredient should be used especially if you are in to BB.?
    Good info DevilsDeity..I didn't know all that.

im not sure on the milk thistel i have never taken it

i would not see the harm in taking it but then again im not a Dr.

maybe some other ppl on the board can answer that question

true thanks devil i will strt on the msm. the more i read about it it almost seems like a multivitamin.. sorta

And thanks baby. Hopefully my hair will get back its luster too lol

wolf4 is offline New Member
    about milk thistle it is actualy a good thing to take as a cleansing once in a while even if you dont use steroids . but i hear that it is not good to use it while using steroid because it would increase liver toxicity values. anybody heard about that. i have stoped using it since i am cycling after i heard that but i would apreciate if it could be confirmed.

Thread Information