pelly789 is offline Member

Exclamation red kat or others?

hey i was wondering what was a good libito enhancer i heard red kat was good but i was wondering if anything else was better as ive heard bad things about red kat too what is your guys take on it is it any good worth ordering or should i get something else? need help asap thanks

chest6 is offline Banned
    red kat or any other tongkat products are good. Some people like trib but I'm not a big fan...

does it give you a noticeable difference though, because i heard from some people its like a placebo and others say it works wonders and i dont know who to believe

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im on redkat right now. not feeling much. im gonna try LJ100 by herbal powers an a couple weeks. after that, im gonna try Activate by desighner supplements. Then after that, a 6 oxo product. then im gonna try gaspari's novedex. i have heard bad stuff about other gaspari stuff, but ppl seem to think novedx is the one real deal.

im gonna be honest with myself with all these and not placebo myself. i will post results.

wiseguy83 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Im on redkat right now. not feeling much. im gonna try LJ100 by herbal powers an a couple weeks. after that, im gonna try Activate by desighner supplements. Then after that, a 6 oxo product. then im gonna try gaspari's novedex. i have heard bad stuff about other gaspari stuff, but ppl seem to think novedx is the one real deal.

im gonna be honest with myself with all these and not placebo myself. i will post results.

WHY DONT U STICK A DEAD CHICKEN UP YER ASS IT WORKS 4 ME

cool thanks anabolic boy i appreciate the feedback let me know what happens and as for you wise guy dont waste forum space posting useless things its annoying

wiseguy83 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    cool thanks anabolic boy i appreciate the feedback let me know what happens and as for you wise guy dont waste forum space posting useless things its annoying
    JUST A JOKE ME OLD PAL DONT TAKE IT TO HEART.

1. theres no need for it.

2. its not funny
    Last edited by pelly789; 02-06-2006 at 07:18 AM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    iv used trib. only during PCT though. it seemed to help as i never lost my sex driive

CanadianGhost is offline Junior Member

Whatever works best for you

I've used trib in the past and seem to have had some results...others say it does nothing for them

I am thinking of trying some RedKat as well or some Hydrotest which contains Tongkat as well as a few other "boosters".

I'll post my reults once I have completed a cycle either product.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I ran Redkat at the recommended dose of 4 pills, 5 times a week. It wasn't until I ran 8 pills, 7 times a week that I noticed a libido change. At this dose, it was very noticeable. I would say tongkat is the best libido enhancer supplement. Make sure to get a good ratio (100:1, etc.).

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    He is an excellent post by Ntpadude (fellow member):

I take redkat myself and just 2 pills a day... after a couple weeks if you are still ON cycle, you will notice a nice return in size to your shrunken nuts. In PCT this stuff is really good, I am in PCT after 9 months of deca use at 600 mg a week and I have had the easiest PCT ever!!! Even easier then an 8 week testosterone only cycle without tongkat. There was virtually no decline in sex drive, actually it increased steadily when I missed the shot on week #1 and 3 weeks after my last test e shot I was experiencing the best sex drive I've had in a year. Grant it I started by redkat/tongkat ali about 4 months ago and stayed on steady. Now that PCT is over (no more clomid, etc) I am still going very strong, the most incredible wife gagging cum loads of my life and not only a vigorous sex drive, but the enjoyability factor while having sex is better then any "on testosterone" cycle I ever been on.

Yes while you can actually see improvements in "deca dick" in just 1 week, it really takes 1 month for your body to fully respond. I was deca dicked really bad in my 4th month on deca/test and the testosterone I took with the deca wasnt helping, balls ached and shrunk very badly. I started tongkat as last ditch effort to prevent stopping the cycle and the aches ended within 2 days of starting, balls started growing back noticably well by end of first week and sex drive and ability to maintain hard-on improved in a big way, even though I continued my deca doses for another 4 months! I have done tribulus before, tribulus doesnt seem to do anything like tongkat, but tongkat is basically your herbal HCG taken by mouth, it can and does easily overpower deca dick and ball shrinkage while on cycle. Also makes your steroids more effective by keeping down your SHBG's which deactivate testosterone and near testosterone compounds.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Ntpadude also had this to say:

Tongkat ali has been proven to boost your total testosterone levels to about double if you stay on it long enough, but it also lowers your SHBG's so you get about a 440% increase in "free testosterone ".

Its also been shown to work something like HCG , in that tongkat can actually cause you to begin producing natural testosterone and continue to lower your SHBG's even if you are taking tongkat while "on" a cycle which involves deca durabolin or trenbalone. In otherwords these 2 drugs are the most powerful things to shut down your natural testosterone production, and yet tongkat can overpower this shutdown effect and get you producing again. Also makes your steroids you are taking more effective because lowering SHBG's reduces the "tollerance" effect that SHBG's do to your steroid tollerances. As we know, SHBG's bind to ALL anabolic steroids, not just testosterone, and it partially disables deca , tren , test, winstrol , etc... so tongkat ali is a cycler's best friend actually.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Bryan2 (supplement guru) on the active life of tongkat ali:

completley out of the body within 8 hours

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    He is an excellent post by Ntpadude (fellow member):

I take redkat myself and just 2 pills a day... after a couple weeks if you are still ON cycle, you will notice a nice return in size to your shrunken nuts. In PCT this stuff is really good, I am in PCT after 9 months of deca use at 600 mg a week and I have had the easiest PCT ever!!! Even easier then an 8 week testosterone only cycle without tongkat. There was virtually no decline in sex drive, actually it increased steadily when I missed the shot on week #1 and 3 weeks after my last test e shot I was experiencing the best sex drive I've had in a year. Grant it I started by redkat/tongkat ali about 4 months ago and stayed on steady. Now that PCT is over (no more clomid, etc) I am still going very strong, the most incredible wife gagging cum loads of my life and not only a vigorous sex drive, but the enjoyability factor while having sex is better then any "on testosterone" cycle I ever been on.

Yes while you can actually see improvements in "deca dick" in just 1 week, it really takes 1 month for your body to fully respond. I was deca dicked really bad in my 4th month on deca/test and the testosterone I took with the deca wasnt helping, balls ached and shrunk very badly. I started tongkat as last ditch effort to prevent stopping the cycle and the aches ended within 2 days of starting, balls started growing back noticably well by end of first week and sex drive and ability to maintain hard-on improved in a big way, even though I continued my deca doses for another 4 months! I have done tribulus before, tribulus doesnt seem to do anything like tongkat, but tongkat is basically your herbal HCG taken by mouth, it can and does easily overpower deca dick and ball shrinkage while on cycle. Also makes your steroids more effective by keeping down your SHBG's which deactivate testosterone and near testosterone compounds.
    I pretty much agree with all of the above having deca dick myself for 6 months or so

cool thanks for the reply papi what do you reccomend buying is red kat a good supp. or is there other things that are better im not really convinced too much on the red kat im not sure what to think

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    cool thanks for the reply papi what do you reccomend buying is red kat a good supp. or is there other things that are better im not really convinced too much on the red kat im not sure what to think
    I used the Redkat with success but I had to more than double the dose. Granted, I was shut down hard so that had to be factored in. The only thing I don't like about Redkat is that they keep their ratio top secret. I would do a google search find a good extract ratio (100:1, etc.).

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member
    I wasted 2 bottles of Red Kat trying to take the recommended dosage.

did nothing but make my wallet lighter..

maybe next time I will try to double the dose

hmmm thats weird im going to try the reccomended dose for a couple weeks and if i dont feel anything i will double also hope to get mine this thursday hope it works or else just more wasted money on shytt supps.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm going to copy and paste what I replied to you in PM.

looks like a sham to me. I'm looking at their label for the product right now and in each capsule there is (in bold):

Lauroyl macrogol-32 glycerides - This is found in many brands of tribulus sold OTC. Cheaper and more effective to just buy trib powder and cap it yourself. Obviously it's legal.

propylene glycol monocaprylate - This is what they have labeled "BIOTEST® Nano-Dispersed Gel" Propylene glycol is used as a carrier in gel caps. The name "nano dispersed gel" is like calling a janitor a sanitation engineer.

Extract of Eurycoma longifolia - This is what they have labeled as "Sclaremax". this extract is simply tongkat ali. That's all it is.

So they want you to take 4 capsules a day so the bottle will last you 18 days. It's a waste of money, you can but trib powder and tongkat ali for cheaper and get tons more of it. I wouldn't buy that stuff again if I were in your shoes.

just my two cents though.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    powder is the best solution..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

yep im definatly going with powders next time so much cheaper...definatly the better way out

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RONINASAUNA
    I wasted 2 bottles of Red Kat trying to take the recommended dosage.

did nothing but make my wallet lighter..

maybe next time I will try to double the dose
    How much did you pay? I got mine for $20 (72 capsule bottle). I purchased 3 bottles.

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member
    How much did you pay? I got mine for $20 (72 capsule bottle). I purchased 3 bottles.

$24 each...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    yep im definatly going with powders next time so much cheaper...definatly the better way out
    How much cheaper? I know you would have to buy a capping device.

How much cheaper? I know you would have to buy a capping device.
    depending on how much you buy you can get trib powder for around 15$ per 100g. That's less cost than a bottle of red kat, and a ton more trib. A capping machine is a one time purchase and they are cheap. I got mine for I think 15 or 20 dollars. You wouldn't need any carrier gel, just some protein powder or baking soda. As for the tongkat ali you can buy it buy the pound if you want. Shop around you'll find tongkat ali powder for about 25$/lb. It's obvious where the savings are at. You can make your own coctails with whatever dose/ratio you like with a decent scale, caps, and a capping machine.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    depending on how much you buy you can get trib powder for around 15$ per 100g. That's less cost than a bottle of red kat, and a ton more trib. A capping machine is a one time purchase and they are cheap. I got mine for I think 15 or 20 dollars. You wouldn't need any carrier gel, just some protein powder or baking soda. As for the tongkat ali you can buy it buy the pound if you want. Shop around you'll find tongkat ali powder for about 25$/lb. It's obvious where the savings are at. You can make your own coctails with whatever dose/ratio you like with a decent scale, caps, and a capping machine.
    Thanks. I prefer tongkat ali over trib so I would go with the tongkat. So you have to mix protein powder or baking soda in your caps with tongkat. I thought you just cap tongkat? Maybe I'm confused.

well it depends on how much you want to cap. probably you could just cap the tongkat since the amount is high enough. check out the lab forum there are some cool threads on capping. it's really easy and you can make your own multivit. supplements etc much cheaper than you could by purchasing them. you'll save a ton of money

i saw the capping machine for 14.95 not that bad is it hard to cap the trib powder ? i never saw anywhere that sells tongkat ali tho in the powder form anyway

i saw the capping machine for 14.95 not that bad is it hard to cap the trib powder ? i never saw anywhere that sells tongkat ali tho in the powder form anyway
    capping is easy, it just takes a few minutes and you're good to go. try either http://www.herbal-powers.com/topgradtonal.html or www.trueprotein.com

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    capping is easy, it just takes a few minutes and you're good to go. try either http://www.herbal-powers.com/topgradtonal.html or www.trueprotein.com
    Most of the supplement gurus feel that tongkat ali is superior to tribulus for PCT. Most of the old-schoolers swear by tribulus. What is your view on this subject?

jokerswild is offline New Member
    Symatech, you're the man. Two awesome links! I already have some orders on the way to me. Thanks again!

Most of the supplement gurus feel that tongkat ali is superior to tribulus for PCT. Most of the old-schoolers swear by tribulus. What is your view on this subject?
    personally I like tribulus, but tongkat ali is definately a better test booster. As such it is superior to trib...but I still like my trib.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    personally I like tribulus, but tongkat ali is definately a better test booster. As such it is superior to trib...but I still like my trib.
    Is it mainly because of the much lower price?

Thread Information