Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I've noticed that nolva hasn't hypertrophied my testicles like clomid did, for my last PCT. I've only taken 40mg ED for 5 days so I know I will have to be more patient before I can make any comparisons. On the bright side, not much PCT acne and emotional sides from clomid. It's still early though.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    you're taking clomid?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    you're taking clomid?
    No, but I did for my last PCT. I guess I should have worded that sentence better.

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I know I will have to be more patient before I can make any comparisons. On the bright side, not much PCT acne and emotional sides from clomid. It's still early though.
    The first week into my pct my acne on my back got worse than it was when I was on pp, I will let you know how my 2nd week of pct goes

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mg316
    The first week into my pct my acne on my back got worse than it was when I was on pp, I will let you know how my 2nd week of pct goes
    What does your PCT look like?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Great log.. love the detail.

~Narkissos

What does your PCT look like?
    I am using anabolic xtreme REBOUND XT and anabolic xtreme RETAIN

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I am using anabolic xtreme REBOUND XT and anabolic xtreme RETAIN
    Do you think PP will mess with your blood lipids like SD? I took nolva with Retain/PCT just in case.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    2/23/06

Barbell Bench Press 225(6)/225(6)/225(6)
    Lying Triceps Extensions 110(5)/110(5)/110(5)
    Supinated-Grip Lat Pulldowns 180(8)/180(8)/180(8)
    Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Presses 60(10)/60(10)/60(10)
    Preacher Machine Curls 80(8)/80(8)/80(8)
    Dumbbell Side Bends 60(6)/60(6)/60(6)

I was feeling strong again. I could have increased by one rep on every set but I decided to take it easy and increase on only two sets. Today is a tough upper body workout, for me, so I conserved some of my energy. My strength is still gradually increased and pumps on my repetition day are almost uncomfortable.

One more day to go this week. Friday is repetition leg day.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    2/24/06

Deadlifts 175(8)/175(8)/175(8)
    Reverse Dumbbell Lunges 45(8)/45(8)/45(8)
    Lying Leg Curls 155(7)/155(7)/155(7)
    Toe Press Machine 270(8)/270(8)/270(8)
    Seated Calf Raises 100(8)/100(8)/100(8)
    Seated Dumbbell Shrugs 55(8)/55(8)/55(8)

My deadlift went up again. Wasn't easy but I made it. My brother visited me this weekend and we did this leg workout together. We had a good workout together. It is always much more fun training with a good workout partner. He is the only one I have ever trusted to be my workout partner. His username is Likestocurl45's. I just had him sign up this weekend. He is a certified fitness trainer through the ISSA.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    My brother said that the Phera Plex shut him down. I have noticed that as well. He said that his libido was normal while on Phera Plex but has decreased since. I told him the same thing happened with me.

I'm a little disappointed in my nolva-only (without clomid) PCT in regards to testicular hypertrophy and libido. I'm not complaining about retaining my gains because I have done that. It's just that clomid seemed to cause a much greater hypertrophy in testicle and load sizes. I've used 40mg ED for 10 days. On my natural month, if I take it, I think I might go with tongkat ali and clomid. I'll be patient with the nolva-only for this month. I have a woman that likes sex so I don't like screwing around in this area. Lidido is a very important issue or sex becomes more of a chore than fun.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    As a side note, my brother and I went out drinking, this weekend. We are not bodybuilders so no one needs to preach here. We train for strength and athletic performance. Besides, tequilla is carb-free (I think). With orals, alcohol will be hard on your liver. We did not drink during the Phera Plex cycle. We waited until a weekend into PCT to drink alchohol. I know it's not the best thing to do but we drink, at tops, once a month for only one day. Last month, we had nothing. I had 8 shots of tequilla on Friday night and my coordination was not so good . My brother is bigger than I am so he was able to handle to same amount without it affecting him as much. Nevertheless, we had fun and took more liver protectors on this day. I normally take two pills of the Perfect Cycle but on Saturday, I took six. We will not drink for the rest of the month.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Tonight will be my second week on PCT workouts. As I expected, I'm a little nervous about how my strength is going to be. Probably worried about nothing. I did notice that by drinking this weekend, I did not get my usual amount of calories in. I think that is why I'm a little concerned about how my strength is going to be this week. I will find out after tonight.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I am looking forward to making another workout log. What does everyone recommend for my next journal? Superdrol, Halodrol, etc.? Or should I just stick with Phera Plex? I've read that it is supposed to be the strongest.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    2/27/06

Decline Barbell Presses 255(5)/255(5)/255(5)/255(5)
    Dumbbell Bench Presses 100(7)/100(7)/100(7)
    Supinated-Grip Bent-Over Barbell Rows 170(5)/170(5)/170(5)/170(5)
    Three-Point Dumbbell Rows 90(6)/90(6)/90(6)
    Ab Machine 90(7)/90(6)/90(6)

Decline Presses went up at their usual 5lbs per set. Felt very strong. I decreased dumbbell presses and dumbbell rows by one set each. Once I approach 8 reps, I drop to 3 sets. The same went for the ab machine.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I was having sex with my girlfriend last night and I was as hard as I normally am. This is a concern. I am experimenting with the nolva-only (no clomid) PCT and so far I do not like the lack of testicular hypertrophy and load size. Less acne and no emotional sides, on the good side. I'll finish this PCT out but I'm thinking of buying a bottle of clomid soon.

With all the talk about Lion's products being suspect, I'm a little nervous that I got bad nolva. Maybe nolva-only isn't what its cracked up to be.

I am looking forward to making another workout log. What does everyone recommend for my next journal? Superdrol, Halodrol, etc.? Or should I just stick with Phera Plex? I've read that it is supposed to be the strongest.
    My opinion I would run another phera-plex cycle, but I would get some supplements for the hair thinning this time.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    My opinion I would run another phera-plex cycle, but I would get some supplements for the hair thinning this time.
    Can you recommend any? AR has this: http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...roducts_id=109

So far, I am heavily leaning toward another Phera Plex cycle.

Papi, if you do indeed try another Phera-plex cycle, how long are you going to train naturally after PCT? i am going to do another but i am going to train naturally for 4 weeks after PCT then take 10 days off. i want to make sure my tendons and ligaments are up to par before i tax my body with the great strength gains Phera-plex has given me. Also, (keeping in mind you aren't finished with your PCT yet) what changes do you plan to make to your cycle, obvious we had discussed BP supps, but what would you include or take out? just curious as to what you are thinking about getting the maximum if you do another cycle.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Papi, if you do indeed try another Phera-plex cycle, how long are you going to train naturally after PCT? i am going to do another but i am going to train naturally for 4 weeks after PCT then take 10 days off. i want to make sure my tendons and ligaments are up to par before i tax my body with the great strength gains Phera-plex has given me. Also, (keeping in mind you aren't finished with your PCT yet) what changes do you plan to make to your cycle, obvious we had discussed BP supps, but what would you include or take out? just curious as to what you are thinking about getting the maximum if you do another cycle.
    I going to train for 4 weeks, naturally (after my 4 weeks of PCT). That's the plan. Nothing is in stone yet. I agree with your tendons statement. I don't need any rupture pec or bicep. Taking a week off, after a hard strength training cycle, is an intelligent decision. You will come back stronger, in the long run, as a result.

I might bump my doses up to 30mg when I plateau, next time. I'd rather stay at 20mg considering the androgenic sides. I'll decide that for sure when I'm doing the cycle. For now I will plan on 20mg ED of 4 weeks. I'll pick up some Hawthorne Berry and a dosage of 1500mg-2000mg ED. Any sites where I can pick this up cheap?

I'm going with a research chemical PCT next time. I'll drop the PCT (by anabolic xtreme) and replace it with clomid. Clomid is very costly so I will have to drop the retain. I will go with Clomid and Nolva, as I am disappointed in my nolva-only and OTC experiment. I am retaining my gains but libidio issues are existing. With a female that is a freak, I don't want to take chances here.

Milky87 is offline Member
    It amazes me that you notice more testicular hypertrophy with clomid given that they both have the same action

Can you recommend any?
    So far, I am heavily leaning toward another Phera Plex cycle.
    I'm gonna do another cycle 2

dutasteride...who has used it? few questions?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    It amazes me that you notice more testicular hypertrophy with clomid given that they both have the same action
    My brother is noticing the same thing. He did a Phera Plex cycle as well. Same dosage and everything. He's ready to toss the nolva in the garbage can as well. After he is finished with his nolva, he wants a bottle of clomid too. I'm just waiting things out until I find out if that controversy about Lion is true or not. His products have always been solid in the past. Do think this is a bad batch of nolva?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Thanks for the thread. I've read another thread, on this subject, and sp9 was the author as well.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    2/28/06

Box Squats 200(5)/200(5)/200(5)/200(5)
    Single-Leg Squats, Back Leg Elevated 30(8)/30(8)/30(8)
    Back Extensions 45(6)/45(6)/45(6)/45(6)
    Barbell Shrugs 190(5)/195(5)/200(5)

My Box Squats went up by one rep on each set as anticipated. I was able to do them first this week so that made a big difference. My strength is very good but I am still having libido issues during this PCT. I'm going to have to buy some tongkat ali soon, if this doesn't get better.

lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    hi guys i am sorry to interrupt. i just have a few questions. i took phera-plex back in january and then followed the anabolicx.com's website's suggestion on how to cycle it. here it is. http://anabolicx.com/biggains.html i was really stupid so i decided to run the cycle but instead of the pct that they suggested, i took cellucor p6. i had some decent gains but my only concern is, they didn't say anything about liver protectors. now that i found this great website, i learned that phera-plex is hard on the liver. so i now i think that my liver is pretty much screwed cuz i ran it for a month and i only took multivitamins along with pp. do you think i have some liver problems now? should i start taking some milk thistle now or is it too late? any help would be appreciated because i am very concerned about my liver. thanks a lot

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lc1987
    hi guys i am sorry to interrupt. i just have a few questions. i took phera-plex back in january and then followed the anabolicx.com's website's suggestion on how to cycle it. here it is. http://anabolicx.com/biggains.html i was really stupid so i decided to run the cycle but instead of the pct that they suggested, i took cellucor p6. i had some decent gains but my only concern is, they didn't say anything about liver protectors. now that i found this great website, i learned that phera-plex is hard on the liver. so i now i think that my liver is pretty much screwed cuz i ran it for a month and i only took multivitamins along with pp. do you think i have some liver problems now? should i start taking some milk thistle now or is it too late? any help would be appreciated because i am very concerned about my liver. thanks a lot

NOOO you are over-reacting...sure it was a bad choice but imo you will be fine but ONLY blood work can determine this on liver values and such...and its never too late to take the milk thistle..its supposed to generate new liver cells so why not give it a go and get the blood work done? keep us posted

lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the quick reply anabolios! do i need an appointment with my doc and get some bloodwork and stuff. i will also buy the milkthistle today. what a relief. thanks. p.s. ill keep you guys posted

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    The Perfect Cycle, by Anabolic Xtreme, is what I use for liver protection.

I, at the advice of Bryan2, am going to look into buying some tongkat ali for libido issues. I've used in the past with success. My source for cheap Redkat dried up so does anyone have a good site for an extract ratio?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Bryan2, what type of dose would you recommend? For trib, people always recommend 4g. Does tongkat ali cause estrogen buildup like trib? If I'm not taking an AI, with a high dose of trib, I suffer from gyno. I'm am running PCT right now so I will have an AI but what about after PCT? Will it flare my gyno up? Thanks!

Milky, what would you suggest?

Couldn't you just add AR-R 's liquidex to your nolva only PCT in place of Tongkat or Trib?

Milky87 is offline Member
    ^ He might be a little reserved to that idea given he suspects getting dodgy nolva from lion.

yes you are very right...
    i should have said "if you wanted to" couldn't you add liquidex to your PCT in place of trib or tongkat... meaning i thought liquidex had the same effects...

Holy Shit, Papi did you ever have bad back pumps? today was my 3rd leg day on PP, and today was Terrible! i made it through my 5 sets of squats, but damn i stretched after every set and did everything normally but i had some crazy pumps today.

any updates?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Holy Shit, Papi did you ever have bad back pumps? today was my 3rd leg day on PP, and today was Terrible! i made it through my 5 sets of squats, but damn i stretched after every set and did everything normally but i had some crazy pumps today.
    No, I never had a problem with back pumps. I've heard this is very common with Superdrol, though.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Couldn't you just add AR-R's liquidex to your nolva only PCT in place of Tongkat or Trib?
    I wanted to wait until the controversy cleared up because those research chems are not cheap.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    ^ He might be a little reserved to that idea given he suspects getting dodgy nolva from lion.
    Right on, bro.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    yes you are very right...
    i should have said "if you wanted to" couldn't you add liquidex to your PCT in place of trib or tongkat... meaning i thought liquidex had the same effects...
    I'm already taking an AI, PCT, so I did not want to add liquidex on top of that because it could be harsh on blood lipid profiles.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    any updates?
    I am on anabolic -research.com M-F 8am-4pm. My work has blocked out steroid .com . I can only access steroid.com on Wednesday nights. I have a log going on that other AR site. I'll do my best to keep this one updated.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information