Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pelon is offline Junior Member
    thank you for that, about the supporting supps I was not taking any, I was doing the one cycle of PP and after my workout some protein drink, thats all I was taking and I put on 10 lbs of muscle ofcourse you need a good diet plan. I think that if you want any product to really work you just have to take that one product, taking to many shit at the same time can damage your liver and other organs, plus you will go broke.

lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    damn no supporting supps and your test came back normal you must have a very good immune system.

thanks to God I do have a very good immune system, and I am sure that many of you do too, so is ok to use some of the different product the key is not to take them all at ones, your body needs to process them individually.

masterdiver89 is offline Associate Member
    wait so u guys are saying i should take PCT after a roid cycle? hmm.. ill look into it

....wow....lol

Austin

ummmmm yes you should if you want your natty test back to normal. i don't know how pelon got away with it he must be lucky but imo why risk it

It Is Recomended That You Take Pct After Doing A Roid Cycle, The Reason Why I Think I Do Not Need To Do One, Is Only Because I Have Not Abuse Of The What Ever Product I Take (in This Case Phera Phex And Or Winstrol Depot). I Have Always Been Very Carefull And Been Very Healthy. I Do Not Like To Take Too Many Shit At The Same Time, Therefore My Body Process Each Product Very Well And I Get And See Good Results. But If You Are One Of Those Guys That Takes This Shit And That Shit At Same Time, Your Body And Organs Work Doble And Thats When The Problems Create. Only You Will Know How Healthy Or Sick Your Body Well Get And What Type Of Reaction Your Body Will Feel After Taking Any Supplement.

dude why do you capitalize the beggining of each words? that's gotta be a bitch to type man.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Pelon, have you decided what you are going to do?

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    i love people who know everything yet still ask questions

I do not capitalize each word, for some reason the system is doing it, not sure why.

I'm still taking the Beast Pack, I have about a month to go before I make a decition about what I would take next, honestly I like Phera Phex I am very happy with the results, but if there is a better product I will provable change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information