Thread: Vault by SAN

sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink Vault by SAN

Well finally back in the gym and training with caution of course cause back injury is still present.

I am on my first week of Vault and can say that its quit amazing, i get the same effect has monohydrate but a lot less bloating and a lot more muscles defenition, not bad for a 34 year old LOL.

I add a bit of strenght gains but really not that much i cant tell if its the product or just getting back in the gym.

Results so far are wider shoulders, bigger arms and something i noticed that is really cool the pump is quit amazing.

I am going on vacation next week so i will cut out the supplement for a week or so, if everything goes well i should be all set to start Phera plex in Auguest of lastest September in a real gym so i can really push myself ( i add plans to train at home).

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Damn sounds good man! Isnt that stuff really expensive?

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Yea it is but its pretty good. I tried it last summer it was about 70 bucks i think for a tub. Its good though..

sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    Yea it is but its pretty good. I tried it last summer it was about 70 bucks i think for a tub. Its good though..
    Hollycow guys the price is not that high anymore, i bought from bodybuilding.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/san/vault.html

its 40$ this winter i payed around 33$ for one 900g tub.

FaizakaFez shop around you can find it a lot cheaper then 70$, ouch, i come from Canada too and the exchange rate is good has well.

Thread Information