Thread: CEE and AMP

tinyguy2 is offline Member

CEE and AMP

CEE is the grossest tastign stuff in the world it tastes like battery acid. hopefully it works ill let you know. AMP is awesome though i felt great today and im cutting much better than my eca ive been taking

Yeah I feel much better with my cutting since Ive been on amp over this past week. I was seriously stalled and I love this product I feel like I just want to lift forever.

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    I have AMP, i dont use it for cutting purposes though. I use it 2x a week max for workout energy.

It actually DOES supress hunger pretty well (Not as well as ECA) but ive been bulking so i just convince myself i have to eat.

About CEE - Deal with it. I find it better than taking a scoop 10x as larg of Crea mono.

yeah i wish i could mix it with liek koolaid or something but cant do that. i think mono tastes like nothing i could eat it all day. amp is my preworkout stim and i take eca throughtout the day. i slept alot better last night also eca keeps me up. comnig down from amp didnt get me moody liek eca.

embalmer is offline Associate Member
    tiny you take 25 mg ephedrine 200 caff and how much aspirin? and how many doses of it do you take during the day?

2-3 doses im not sure how much asprin you are suppsoed to take just a packet from the first aid kit at work i think its liek 300 mgs a pill i take 2 pills so like 600. the ec i have is 25mgE 300 mg C

Thread Information