Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    reppedout1 is offline Member
    hey bro the strength you'll get from m1t will be phenomenal,i kickstarted my enth cycle with it.takes about a week to start seein strength gains from then on out watch out.i ran it at 20 mgs a day for 4 weeks.towards the end my bp and back pumps were gettin pretty bad but u should be ok runnin 15 mg.good luck bro!

matt50 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    thanks matt...ill give that a shot next week

make sure u take ur amp for it...otherwise u'll drop dead lol

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reppedout1
    hey bro the strength you'll get from m1t will be phenomenal,i kickstarted my enth cycle with it.takes about a week to start seein strength gains from then on out watch out.i ran it at 20 mgs a day for 4 weeks.towards the end my bp and back pumps were gettin pretty bad but u should be ok runnin 15 mg.good luck bro!
    thanks for the insight and heads up brother!

WidowMaker is offline Associate Member
    Hey Tank did you get my pm?

not yet brother...
    try sending it again?

WidowMaker is offline Associate Member
    ushudhavitnowbro

Saturday January 6th: Arms

Preacher Curl SuperSet Standing Dumbell OverHead Extensions
    45x8---warmup.....................................35x10--warmup
    45x8---warmup.....................................45x10--warmup
    85x10............................................. .....80x12
    95x6.............................................. .....90x8
    100x4............................................. .....95x6

Alt. DB Curl SuperSet WideGrip Hammer Tri Pushdowns
    40x9.......................................70x10
    45x6.......................................80x9
    50x4.......................................90x7

Reverse Straightbar Curl SuperSet Hammer Strength Tri Pushdowns
    65x10............................................. ....3plates/side x 11
    75x6.............................................. ....3plates + 25/side x 8
    75x6.............................................. .....4plates/side x 5

------------
    Quick Delts

Side Raises--10 sec rest between sets
    20x10
    20x10
    20x8
    20x6

Rear Delt Triple Set
    15x10
    15x15
    15x10
    --------
    15x10
    15x10
    15x10
    -------
    15x8
    15x12
    15x10

Workout was damn good today. The tat was a wee bit sore but I didnt let that get in the way. Arms were pumped as hell 2day--thankyou NO Shotgun . All weights were up from previous week so the M1 is starting to kick in to gear Normally I have a seperate day for shoulders, but considering this was a shortened week coupled with my stoopid right shoulder being ready to fall off , i took off this week.
    Last edited by UpstateTank; 01-06-2007 at 02:45 PM.

that damn shoulder still giving you trouble...thats too bad man...fight thru it!!!

Monday January 8th: Chest/Tris
    AM Cardio:
    45 min stationary bike 60-70% max heart rate on an empty stomach

Chest
    Hammer Strength Chest Press
    140x6-warmup
    140x6warmup
    180x10
    230x10
    250x6
    260x4

Cable Crosses
    125x10
    125x10
    140x10
    155x8 dropset 110x8

Incline Barbell-15 degree incline <--first time doing this in lord knows how long
    135x10
    185x6
    185x6 dropset 135x6

Dumbell Scoops
    25x10
    30x8
    35x6 dropset 15x10

------
    Quick Tricep Workout

Wide Grip Tri Hammer Extensions
    80x10
    90x6
    90x6 dropset

Plate Loaded Bench Dips
    2 plates x 18 dropset 1 plate dropset bw
    3 plates x 11 dropset 2plates dropset 1 plate dropset bw
    3 plates x 8 dropset 2plates dropset 1 plate dropset bw

Overall a so-so workout. All weights were up from last week so thats a good sign. Triceps were f'in scorched after those weighted bench dips Its soo hard for me to get in a decent f'in chest workout cause of my stooopid right shoulder...I was suprised that incline barbell did not hurt that much...I'm definitely going to try them again next week, oh well...Tommorows back day and I'm taking off from deadlifts this week cause they've been going south I'm really hoping to hit 500 during this cycle (hit 450 during my sd cycle), so we'll see where I am in a couple of weeks

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    Monday January 8th: Chest/Tris
    AM Cardio:
    45 min stationary bike 60-70% max heart rate on an empty stomach

Chest
    Hammer Strength Chest Press
    140x6-warmup
    140x6warmup
    180x10
    230x10
    250x6
    260x4

Cable Crosses
    125x10
    125x10
    140x10
    155x8 dropset 110x8

Incline Barbell-15 degree incline <--first time doing this in lord knows how long
    135x10
    185x6
    185x6 dropset 135x6

Dumbell Scoops
    25x10
    30x8
    35x6 dropset 15x10

------
    Quick Tricep Workout

Wide Grip Tri Hammer Extensions
    80x10
    90x6
    90x6 dropset

Plate Loaded Bench Dips
    2 plates x 18 dropset 1 plate dropset bw
    3 plates x 11 dropset 2plates dropset 1 plate dropset bw
    3 plates x 8 dropset 2plates dropset 1 plate dropset bw

Overall a so-so workout. All weights were up from last week so thats a good sign. Triceps were f'in scorched after those weighted bench dips Its soo hard for me to get in a decent f'in chest workout cause of my stooopid right shoulder...I was suprised that incline barbell did not hurt that much...I'm definitely going to try them again next week, oh well...Tommorows back day and I'm taking off from deadlifts this week cause they've been going south I'm really hoping to hit 500 during this cycle (hit 450 during my sd cycle), so we'll see where I am in a couple of weeks
    keep it up Brother........ and those shoulder injuries are terrible, aint they!

Hey upstate...looking to get my hands on some M1t come april for a cutting cycle(i know its used for bulking, but i bulked with my sd and want to use this to retain my hard earned muscle) I was wondering if you think it could be paired with an EC stack.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    Hey upstate...looking to get my hands on some M1t come april for a cutting cycle(i know its used for bulking, but i bulked with my sd and want to use this to retain my hard earned muscle) I was wondering if you think it could be paired with an EC stack.
    you'll be fine for cutting w/ this stuff...and its funny you mention the ec stack...I read in the M1T faq that its OK to run M1T w/ the eca, and thats exactly what I'm doing now...I'm running eca 2weeks on/2weeks off, and right now im at the start of the 2nd week off for the eca (and my 2nd week of M1T), so next monday begins the 2nd go around w/ the eca

so in conclusion you'll be good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain
    keep it up Brother........ and those shoulder injuries are terrible, aint they!
    ahhh they suck! thanks for the continued support train

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    could you run l-dex or letro instead of nolva for pct? anyone have any thoughts on this? maybe i should ask in the steroid forum

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    tank, what kind of shoulder injury do you have?
    i have had 2 myself, my first was when i partially separated it in the first football game of my senior year of high school, didnt take any time off and then i proceeded to play the rest of the year and ate vic's and all other kinds of pain killers the rest of the year. (i lost 20 lbs of body weight during this time). then my frosh year of college i had a tear in my rotator during the 2nd week of camp (thanks to me not getting my separation taken care of properly) p.s. i was a qb and both injuries were to my throwing shoulder. lol. i decided to retire after that and not get surgury.
    in conclusion shoulder injuries suck ass and i need to do a variety of exercises on a daily basis just to keep myself together. maybe ill be able to help you out somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by unvme9180
    could you run l-dex or letro instead of nolva for pct? anyone have any thoughts on this? maybe i should ask in the steroid forum
    I dont think those would necesarily serve the purpose for pct..being the upstart of your bodies natty test production...yea its true ai's can increase test by reducing estrogen, but I dont thinkthey would work well enough...but I could b wrong

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    tank, what kind of shoulder injury do you have?
    i have had 2 myself, my first was when i partially separated it in the first football game of my senior year of high school, didnt take any time off and then i proceeded to play the rest of the year and ate vic's and all other kinds of pain killers the rest of the year. (i lost 20 lbs of body weight during this time). then my frosh year of college i had a tear in my rotator during the 2nd week of camp (thanks to me not getting my separation taken care of properly) p.s. i was a qb and both injuries were to my throwing shoulder. lol. i decided to retire after that and not get surgury.
    in conclusion shoulder injuries suck ass and i need to do a variety of exercises on a daily basis just to keep myself together. maybe ill be able to help you out somehow.
    I'm not sure exactly..ive never gone to the doc's to get it check out..I kno its very hardheaded (and very stupid) of me to do so, but I know what they're gonna say "take time off from lifting blah blah blah"...I know its something I need to get checked out, possibly even x-rayed/mri'd...but I'm shooting for my first bb show this october, and cant afford ne set backs...The pain point is where the collar bone meets the shoulder...I havent been able to flat bench (both bar and dumbell) for quite some time b/c the pain is intolerable...About a month and a half ago I got back into incline dumbells, and it started off great--i.e. the pain was bearable, but a couple weeks ago it came to the point of unbearable pain while doing them...I did incline barbell today and that was fine, but I guess I'll have to see how next week goes

richard_orchard is offline New Member
    You know, if your shoulder is something simple - like bursitis, they can give you a cortisol shot, and you will likely be "fine" - for a few months anyway.

Not to be your Mum (Mom), but if you went to the Dr and it turned out to be a simple - injection type remedy, then fine. If it something more serious, you could just ignore the advice until after your show.

Anyway - i am enjoying your log. Really liked your superdrol one. Excellent stuff.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by richard_orchard
    You know, if your shoulder is something simple - like bursitis, they can give you a cortisol shot, and you will likely be "fine" - for a few months anyway.

Not to be your Mum (Mom), but if you went to the Dr and it turned out to be a simple - injection type remedy, then fine. If it something more serious, you could just ignore the advice until after your show.

Anyway - i am enjoying your log. Really liked your superdrol one. Excellent stuff.

Richard
    Never thought of it that way!

Thanks for the input and support bro

I feel you man with shoulder shit boys. I hurt my bicep tendon real bad and I had to take 6 weeks off from lifting. Im started last week but I cant do anything bicep curl related...it sucks. Upstate any idea where I can get my hands on a version of m1t? Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    I feel you man with shoulder shit boys. I hurt my bicep tendon real bad and I had to take 6 weeks off from lifting. Im started last week but I cant do anything bicep curl related...it sucks. Upstate any idea where I can get my hands on a version of m1t? Anybody?
    no

Tuesday January 9th: Back

Calves
    Hammer Strength Seated Calf Raises
    3 plates x 12 x 6

Back

Wide Grip Pulldowns
    100x10--warmup
    120x6--warmup
    160x8
    180x8
    200x6
    210x4

1 Arm Dumbell Rows-1 sec pause at bottom to break momentum
    70x10
    90x6
    95x5

Hammer Strength T-Bar Rows
    3 Plates x 7
    3 Plates x 7
    3 Plates + 10 x 6
    3 Plates + 10 x 4 dropset 2 plates x 9

Seated Rows
    180x8
    200x5
    200x4
    180x6 dropset 110x10

-------
    Quick Bi's

Preacher Curls
    65x10
    75x7
    85x3--LOL

Seated Dumbell Curls--on regular flat bench w/ no back support to work my core
    25x9
    30x6
    30x6

Wooo what a workout today. Strength went up in everything (cant wait to do deadlifts next week!!!) Was very focused today...my back was on fire by the end of my workout. Still no side effects (*knocks on wood*). Tommorows an off day then Thursday is legs..cant wait for squats

lukepistol18 is offline New Member
    wow man,i am very interested in how you feel at the end and your results. keep it up man,great job!

Quote Originally Posted by lukepistol18
    wow man,i am very interested in how you feel at the end and your results. keep it up man,great job!
    thanks bro

now get outta the supplement forum and over to the diet forum!!!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Upstate this is a sweet log, mabye ill give this M1T a try after my SD cycle. sounds like some good stuff, but i got a lot of reaserch to do.

fight through the shoulder injury bro!

and goodluck.

Lets see some before and after pics!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    I'm not sure exactly..ive never gone to the doc's to get it check out..I kno its very hardheaded (and very stupid) of me to do so, but I know what they're gonna say "take time off from lifting blah blah blah"...I know its something I need to get checked out, possibly even x-rayed/mri'd...but I'm shooting for my first bb show this october, and cant afford ne set backs...The pain point is where the collar bone meets the shoulder...I havent been able to flat bench (both bar and dumbell) for quite some time b/c the pain is intolerable...About a month and a half ago I got back into incline dumbells, and it started off great--i.e. the pain was bearable, but a couple weeks ago it came to the point of unbearable pain while doing them...I did incline barbell today and that was fine, but I guess I'll have to see how next week goes
    well that area your desribing might be rotator cuff related, there are some simple exercises that you can do that will help to warm up and strengthen those small muscles and tendons in that area. i hate going to the doc too, it took 2 mri's for them to get a clue what was going on with me.
    good luck brotha

^^Thanks for the support bros

Wednesday January 10th: OFF!

Legs tommorow---YAY!

unvme9180 is offline Associate Member
    tank-
    when you take your support supps do you take them all at once or do you break them down into 2 doses. like 1 in the am and 1 in the afternoon? notice that one way works better than they other? i like to break mine up into 2 doses as evenly as possible. just wondering what works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by unvme9180
    tank-
    when you take your support supps do you take them all at once or do you break them down into 2 doses. like 1 in the am and 1 in the afternoon? notice that one way works better than they other? i like to break mine up into 2 doses as evenly as possible. just wondering what works for you.
    I do 1 dose in the am, then one dose b4 going to bed

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    I dont think those would necesarily serve the purpose for pct..being the upstart of your bodies natty test production...yea its true ai's can increase test by reducing estrogen, but I dont thinkthey would work well enough...but I could b wrong

Wussup Upstate! You know, describing your shoulder injury reminded me of mine. I injured it doing behind the head military press almost a year ago. I also could'nt do flat bench for quite some time.. and just like you, was hardheaded about going to the doc's for the same exact reason .. SO, what I did was use Icy-Hot on the shoulder before and after workouts for a month straight. And when the post-workout pain was too much, I would Ice down the shoulder for about 10min then would take a hot shower.. within a couple of months my shoulder was back to normal.

Anyways, good to hear from you bro.. Good luck and give em' hell

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    r you up in weight yet?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Bo Dre
    Wussup Upstate! You know, describing your shoulder injury reminded me of mine. I injured it doing behind the head military press almost a year ago. I also could'nt do flat bench for quite some time.. and just like you, was hardheaded about going to the doc's for the same exact reason .. SO, what I did was use Icy-Hot on the shoulder before and after workouts for a month straight. And when the post-workout pain was too much, I would Ice down the shoulder for about 10min then would take a hot shower.. within a couple of months my shoulder was back to normal.

Anyways, good to hear from you bro.. Good luck and give em' hell
    Ayo D-Bo!
    Good to hear from ya brother...Thanks for the suggestion, I think I'm gonna hit that up!

Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    r you up in weight yet?
    I'm up 5 lbs so far. I started at 210 and am now back up to 215. I'm not eating as many calories as I was while on sd...I was at 4200 cal/day on sd, and i'm at 3500 cal/day right now...I'm going by how I look in the mirror as opposed to what the scale says this time

Thursday January 11th: Legs

*No cardio on leg day
    **Matt dont be mad at me, I forgot to write down your leg workout b4 I left for the gym

Squats
    135x8-warmup
    135x6-warmup
    225x6-Pseudo-warmup
    275x6
    275x5
    285x4
    225x9
    185x14 <--small amount of regurgitation in my mouth after this set

Laying Hammy Curl
    90x12
    110x10
    130x6
    120x6
    100x8

Leg Press
    4plates/side x 9
    4plates+25/side x 6
    5plates/side x 4 dropset 2plates/side x 25 <--holy shit i wanted to die after that

Individual Leg Extension
    L--------R
    65x8--65x8
    65x8--65x8
    65x6--65x5
    50x6
    50x5
    -----------
    Quick Lats
    CloseGrip Reverse pulldowns SuperSet WideGrip Behind Neck Pulldowns
    150x9....................................120x9
    170x6.....................................130x4
    180x5.....................................130x5

WideGrip Seated Cable Rows
    150x8
    160x6
    170x7 <--wtf? dont kno why reps went up
    180x8 <--LOL yet again reps go up DropSet 120x8

Well I crawled out of the damn gym today...Had a lil regurgitation after my last set of squatters...Id say it was a pretty fantastic workout Side Effects have reared their ugly heads in though...I'm lethargic as all hell, and last night had a splitting headache all night...Man cant wait to see how they get once I bump the dosage this upcoming week Well time for some ppwo fude.

On a sidenote I'm taking my damn GMATS (mba entrance exam) tommorow morning..cant wait to get these fvckers over with

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    haha, the vomit squats. Why does that happen? It happens to me every now and then. Is it just more intensity you put forth?

Good luck with your GMATS. What are you going for with an MBA?

Thursday January 11th: Legs

*No cardio on leg day
    **Matt dont be mad at me, I forgot to write down your leg workout b4 I left for the gym

no prob...NEXT TIME lol

keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    haha, the vomit squats. Why does that happen? It happens to me every now and then. Is it just more intensity you put forth?

Good luck with your GMATS. What are you going for with an MBA?
    Yeah I think its due to intensity

GMATS did not go so well...needless to say im taking em again
    For my MBA concentration im goin for marketing

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I think its due to intensity

GMATS did not go so well...needless to say im taking em again
    For my MBA concentration im goin for marketing

lol well study more. Your too busy trying to choke down 600g's of protein everyday

well good luck with it all!
    Last edited by xlxBigSexyxlx; 01-12-2007 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    lol well study more. Your too bust trying to choke down 600g's of protein everyday

well good luck with it all!
    lol...thats the important stuff!!!

Friday January 12th: Shoulders

*No AM cardio due to stooooopid GMATS

Seated Dumbell Press-90 degree on the bench
    30x8 warmup
    40x6 warmup
    60x2 pseudowarmup
    70x7
    75x4 <--
    70x4
    60x7
    50x 5 + 3

Front dumbell raises-both arms at the same time
    20x10
    25x8
    30x6 dropset 20x10

Reverse Pec Deck
    50x9
    60x6
    60x4
    40x7

Rear Delt TripleSet
    15 x12x15x12
    20 x10x12x10
    20 x9x12x10
    -------------
    Trappers

Seated Dumbell Shrugs--No straps
    80x8
    80x8
    80x5

Front Barbell Shrug-10 Sec Rest between sets SuperSet Front Plate Raise
    185x12
    185x12
    185x10............................................ ...........45x10
    185x10............................................ ............45x9
    185x10............................................ ............45x9
    ------------------
    Calves
    Hammer Strength Seated Calf Raises-10 sec rest between sets
    3 plates x 12 x 4

Smith Standing Calf Raises
    225x15
    315x13
    315x10
    315x8 dropset 225x20 dropset 135x30 <-wow burn

Outside of the 2 shoulder exercises I did last arms day, this was my first time doing shoulders in 2 weeks due to the f'in gym being closed. Anyways, I had a damn good workout, delts were swoooooole today I was a lil dissapointed w/ my db press #'s, but they'll be going up next week

keep up the good work bud...i'll be in touch soon

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    tank after pct sounds like a couple weeks off woulnt hurt ur shoulder.keep it up man.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information