Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    reppedout1 is offline Member

best pre workout energy pill?

hello! wonderin what in everybodys opinion is the best non ephedrine based pill out there for energy?since ephedrine got yanked again.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    ErgoPharm AMP

eyecandy_44 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    ErgoPharm AMP
    seconded

checked it out looks good thanks bro! says take two pills what do ya recommend 2 good?

Blog Entries
    alot of people say taking 4 is where the magic happens.

comparing it to coke, without the comedown.

I say take 2 just to see how you respond. then bump it up to 4 if needed.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    ill second the amp reccomendation...and ill second 4 pills preworkout

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i do the amp, however amplify 02 is a different stimulant without the hyperness, depends on what you want from the pre workout supp..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    i do the amp, however amplify 02 is a different stimulant without the hyperness, depends on what you want from the pre workout supp..

yeah, AMP is more hyper and jitters, lol, like the coke comparision.

but if your looking for pumps, maybe the ********* or BSN Nitrix.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    yeah, AMP is more hyper and jitters, lol, like the coke comparision.

but if your looking for pumps, maybe the ********* or BSN Nitrix.
    AMP doesn't make me jittery, nothing like ephedra. it gives me energy and keeps me mentally focused in the gym. it's by far the best preworkout supp i have EVER taken. and like they say, 4 is the magic number. i get better results when i take it with a pro/carb meal (especially oats)

hey thankss fellas,like the analogy big sexy

ricogl40 is offline Junior Member
    guys help me out- i just bought a bottle of amp from
    discount anabolics.com and i took 4 the first time trying it. i didn't feel sh!t. i heard someone saying in another thread that the "new" amp is crap and only supresses appetite? could i have gotten a "new" batch that doesnt have the good stuff? it lists all the good ingredients- geranamine, cochamine, etc. the same as the old..... just trying to figure this out before xlxBigsexy goes out and possibly wastes his money.

Blog Entries
    I heard about too. Something with the new stuff is bad.

Cuz they banned the old one cuz it had something in it that was somehow related with coke. Im not quite sure.

Someone has to know, correct me please.

Quote Originally Posted by ricogl40
    guys help me out- i just bought a bottle of amp from
    discount anabolics.com and i took 4 the first time trying it. i didn't feel sh!t. i heard someone saying in another thread that the "new" amp is crap and only supresses appetite? could i have gotten a "new" batch that doesnt have the good stuff? it lists all the good ingredients- geranamine, cochamine, etc. the same as the old..... just trying to figure this out before xlxBigsexy goes out and possibly wastes his money.
    nope thats the old stuff...geranamine is basically an amphetamine

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Ummmm , how about food.

Rip it is offline Associate Member
    well i think i am going to go out and buy i bottle of amp but i was wonder since i don't respond well to stimulants would it be to much to take amp and ephedrine together. As in if i do this is it going to kill me? Because i have some ephedrine and i was wondering about taking 25mg of ephedrine and 4 caps of AMP? what ya think
    Last edited by Rip it; 09-27-2006 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rip it
    well i think i am going to go out and buy i bottle of amp but i was wonder since i don't respond well to stimulants would it be to much to take amp and ephedrine together. As in if i do this is it going to kill me? Because i have some ephedrine and i was wondering about taking 25mg of ephedrine and 4 caps of AMP? what ya think
    sounds like it could be fun but i wouldnt reccomend it...you'll do fine w/ just the amp

Sepsis is offline Member
    bro, i do 1 amp and 25mg of ephedrine and it works fine for me, the bottle lasts alot longer that way too

Quote Originally Posted by Sepsis
    bro, i do 1 amp and 25mg of ephedrine and it works fine for me, the bottle lasts alot longer that way too
    how do you like that?

Sepsis is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    how do you like that?
    ECA about 45-60 mins before the gym works like a charm. bring lots of water because you will sweat like a pig.

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I like 300mg's of caffeine, just pick up some pills at your local gas station.

what could i try to fix the problem? does it work better with a meal or on empty stomach? think i could bump up to 5 caps? (i weigh 210 right now)

i just took 5. 3 i felt nothing- 4- nothing or not much- 5 was pretty crazy.

So what do you think would be better to take 25mg ephedrine w/ 300mg of caffeine or 4 to 5 caps of amp? or all at the same time

bignuts is offline Junior Member
    when are they going to ban it? and if i bought some right now would it be the good stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by bignuts
    when are they going to ban it? and if i bought some right now would it be the good stuff?
    if youre talking about amp i dont think the ban is gonna happen...i was under that impression cause of the article in the washington post and everyone in this forum seemed to have similar viewpoitns...i posted that it was getting banned in the bb.com forum and they damn near crucified me for it...whats your guys's take?

Sepsis is offline Member
    if youre talking about amp i dont think the ban is gonna happen...i was under that impression cause of the article in the washington post and everyone in this forum seemed to have similar viewpoitns...i posted that it was getting banned in the bb.com forum and they damn near crucified me for it...whats your guys's take?
    it may be a sales tactic, but its still sold everywhere

well i took 5 caps of amp today and was a little disapointed because i thought i would get more out of it, really didn't see much i did fell like i was more awake and i didn't get so tried because i lift at 5:30am. So should i up the dose to 6 or 7 caps, i only wieght 160.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    1 or 2 no doz....200mg caffiene each

upstater12 is offline Junior Member
    Red Line

upstater12 is offline Junior Member
    Red Line

Quote Originally Posted by upstater12
    Red Line
    booooooooo

Tesla is offline Member
    I tried FYRE by Syntrax a couple of days ago and was impressed. I got totally wired on it...more than when I take AMP.

Mobligator is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reppedout1
    hello! wonderin what in everybodys opinion is the best non ephedrine based pill out there for energy?since ephedrine got yanked again.

My wifes diet pills were the best I ever found, small yellow capsule. Yellow Jackets, (slang name). a.k.a. Uppers. Truckers use them to keep awake.
    Last edited by Mobligator; 10-17-2006 at 09:35 PM. Reason: changed color of capsule. yellow sucked.

well tired 7 pills of AMP today because last week 5 did pretty much nothing for me. WOW! 7 pills is to much. 4:50am i take 7 AMP and get up to get ready to go lifting. 5:30 bussing like crazy fell light headed but just walking into the gym. 5:45 workout is crazy, it fells that if i don't get tired but that my muscles just stop working. 6:00 still going strong fell like i could lift forever. 6:15 don't fell so good, pretty light headed and gut fells funny. 6:30 over trashcan fell like i am going to throw-up. 6:45 time to drive home still felling the same but i got to get home and get ready for class. role down my windows cuz i still fell like a am going to throw up. 7:00 head in toilet waiting to throw up but i keep myself for doing so. 7-8 more infront of the toilet. 8 to 12 don't eat breakfast or go to class because i fell like sh*t and by 12 i sort of fell better. 1:00 get some food in my and garb the last class of the day, still fell weird but not so bad. around 4 which is right now. still fell off but i can go to work. So for those who have not tired AMP i would say if it doesn't seem to be working you need to take more but go up 1 pill at a time because if you don't you could fell like i did all day. Monday i will take 6 pills and see what happens. maybe

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    well tired 7 pills of AMP today because last week 5 did pretty much nothing for me. WOW! 7 pills is to much. 4:50am i take 7 AMP and get up to get ready to go lifting. 5:30 bussing like crazy fell light headed but just walking into the gym. 5:45 workout is crazy, it fells that if i don't get tired but that my muscles just stop working. 6:00 still going strong fell like i could lift forever. 6:15 don't fell so good, pretty light headed and gut fells funny. 6:30 over trashcan fell like i am going to throw-up. 6:45 time to drive home still felling the same but i got to get home and get ready for class. role down my windows cuz i still fell like a am going to throw up. 7:00 head in toilet waiting to throw up but i keep myself for doing so. 7-8 more infront of the toilet. 8 to 12 don't eat breakfast or go to class because i fell like sh*t and by 12 i sort of fell better. 1:00 get some food in my and garb the last class of the day, still fell weird but not so bad. around 4 which is right now. still fell off but i can go to work. So for those who have not tired AMP i would say if it doesn't seem to be working you need to take more but go up 1 pill at a time because if you don't you could fell like i did all day. Monday i will take 6 pills and see what happens. maybe
    geez... that really sucks

WidowMaker is offline Associate Member
    AMP or SPIKE, both work great for me. I wouldn't turn a hand on either one.

Quote Originally Posted by WidowMaker
    AMP or SPIKE, both work great for me. I wouldn't turn a hand on either one.
    widow howd you like the spike? that stuff has always sparked an interest w/ me

WidowMaker is offline Associate Member
    widow howd you like the spike? that stuff has always sparked an interest w/ me
    It's great and I can get it at Wal Martt in the vit sect. I keep some at hand all the time in case I run out of the other and I use it on my other training days. Which, by the way, gives me more bang-for-my-buck for using my no-explode for my heavy bench days, since I can't squat anymore -- 'til my knee gets better.lol.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Coffee or some caffeine derivative works for me. Just got some ephedrine, still waiting to use it though.

i wish caffenine worked for me, i took 400mg of it and all i got was a big headpain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information