rukus43 is offline Associate Member

Rukus M1t/4ad Log

Link to cycle info:
    M1T/4AD Bulk Cycle
    Link to diet info:
    ~Diet Critique~

Before pictures will be up tomorrow.

I started today and have actually decided to take 20mg M1T throughout the cycle instead of ramping from 10mg to 15mg. I know some of you may not agree but I feel comfortable doing it and am thorough and disciplined with my supporting supps. I have also taken the 800mg of 4AD dosed throughout the day. I am also waiting on the accumeasure calipers I ordered because I am very interested in knowing my bf %. The pictures will also reveal more information. Well, so far I do not feel anything and as always, comments are appreciated. I hope this is a start to a great cycle and a learning experience for everyone.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Im pumped to follow this log. Goodluck bro and you got some good people on here that can help you with any questions you might have

Thanks bro....I am going to get some rest now.

Do not have any feeling of the anabolics yet. Today is chest/bis. I will let you guys know how it goes. Also will get the pics up today. Also, please help with diet...follow link and post there please....

Still getting no reaction on this cycle...its the end of day two. The pics will have to wait until tomorrow. Its been a busy day. I have been doing everything right...need to step up in some areas though. My lifts are the same as they were before. I have not received the NO shotgun yet. I am a bit worried because I have been reading that within the first few days one can feel a difference.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    dont worry about the NO shotgun bro, you prob wont even need it. but your pumps will be out of this world with m1t and no shotgun..

No reaction yet cause people in this part of the forum are slow... and the gurus( upstate, hawktribal bigsxxy, notorious mem, hellmask i would say me and #12 are getting there) are trying to answer 5 million questions a day. no worries people will take a look
    Last edited by K.Biz; 02-28-2007 at 12:19 AM.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    and where are your lifts? this isnt really a log if its got no numbers

No, I was saying no reaction to the anabolics. Its a bit disappointing but I am looking forward to tomorrow. I will post lifts tomorrow morning. A bit tired already.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    dont worry bro itll kick in eventually for ya...and once it does you're gonna b in for one hell of a ride!

i didnt notice ne effects of m1t or sd for that matter till the beginning/middle of my second week

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    updates?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i was thinking the same thing

Hey guys,
    Sorry about not updating for the past week. I will be done with week 2 at the end of this week. Unfortunately, I have not felt anything. No increased strength, no pumps, no changes in libido, no changes in appetite, no changes in aggresssion, overall mood... I mean NOTHING. I do not know what is going on. I am extremely disappointed. I am sticking to a good routine of dieting and lifting. In the middle of week 1 I upped the m1t (andro technologies brand) to 20mg/day. Now, I was feeling lethargic during week one. Keep in mind that I am also taking 1000mg orally of 4AD (4-Androstenediol)- I know I said 800mg/day but I upped it also. This has helped with the lethargy that I was experiencing during the first part of week one. Even if the M1T is fake (I am starting to doubt its authenticity), shouldn't the 4AD be doing something for me??? WHAT IS GOING ON?

Manpretty is offline Member
    ^^^no man that brand is good to go......was the package open when you got it?

im using the same stuff and my balls are like peanuts

NO...sealed, legit bottling, everything looked good. I am confused man...it could just be in my head...but at the same time from what I can see and feel nothing has changed

10mg is a rel small dose....sure your eating right? i plays a big role...although youd feel the strength either way im sure of that becuase ive run M1 while cutting too
    they are 10mg caps right?

yea but I bumped to 20mg daily over a week ago. (middle of week one)..eating well. Following a good diet. And training consistently.. Slipped a bit on cardio but still don't know whats up...

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    yo rukus keep me updated. my brother is also taking 20mg a day day 14 and says the only thing he feels is a little tired and is recovering extreamly fast from workouts. i dunno ive run m1t and by day 5 or 6 i felt some ill pumps

Thread Information