NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy

MyogenX - 1 bottle enough?

OK so I'm about to run my PCT and decided to add in MyogenX as the vast majority of people seem to agree that it works, I ordered 1 bottle which I received a few days ago.

I was intending to run it for 30 days at the stated dose of 3 per day, now I'm reading more of the MyogenX threads on here and it seems that most people are exceeding this, even doubling it, - so am I wasting my time with just 1 bottle?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    not at all, any support helps obviously. i only got 1 bottle as well.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i think two is better. 6 caps/ed for 30 days would be more beneficial imo. a lot of it does depend on weight and my guess is you don't weigh anything near 170 lbs. jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    i think two is better. 6 caps/ed for 30 days would be more beneficial imo. a lot of it does depend on weight and my guess is you don't weigh anything near 170 lbs. jmo.
    Well you're right there! lol - I take it the recommended dose is based on a 170lber then eh? - That'll teach me to read the label!

Oh well, like K.Biz says all extra support helps...

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    If you do exceed the normal dose (3 pills/day) its been recommended that you taper down your dose. Good luck.

BTW...love the avi

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    from my experience... once you do one bottle, you will want to do more..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

OK screw you guys - I'm ordering more!

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    OK screw you guys - I'm ordering more!

Screw us..hell looks like you screwed yourself.. now your paying double shipping charges because you didnt order it all first time

Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    Screw us..hell looks like you screwed yourself.. now your paying double shipping charges because you didnt order it all first time
    LMAO - thats a daily occurance anyway!

OK I just ordered 2 more bottles, fuck it, I'm gonna run 6 caps a day for 45 days, or maybe drop down to 3 per day after 40 days and run it for another 10...we'll see...

OK, one more question, I shot my last ml of test e on sunday (yesterday), when is the recommended start of MyogenX? i.e. cue it up at 14 days with the rest of my PCT or earlier - whaddya reckon boys?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I'd start is asap. Getting your natural test levels up as early as possible is never a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    I'd start is asap. Getting your natural test levels up as early as possible is never a bad thing.
    Clearly, but will MyogenX necessarily start raising natty levels while the enanthate is still active?

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    OK, one more question, I shot my last ml of test e on sunday (yesterday), when is the recommended start of MyogenX? i.e. cue it up at 14 days with the rest of my PCT or earlier - whaddya reckon boys?
    i had the same question and spy helped me out quite a but with it. i started my myogenx the day of my last shot. i was also running winny for an additional two weeks, keep that in mind, and even though the test was still in my system for 14 days, i firmly believe the myogenx helped me recover in pct that much quicker. i finished off pct with nolva/aromasin (day after last winny dose) and kept the myogenx running through out. i was also running 4caps/ed but i haven't lost any weight and i've continued to gain in strength through pct.

Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    i had the same question and spy helped me out quite a but with it. i started my myogenx the day of my last shot. i was also running winny for an additional two weeks, keep that in mind, and even though the test was still in my system for 14 days, i firmly believe the myogenx helped me recover in pct that much quicker. i finished off pct with nolva/aromasin(day after last winny dose) and kept the myogenx running through out. i was also running 4caps/ed but i haven't lost any weight and i've continued to gain in strength through pct.
    Thanks bro!

I may split the difference and start 7 days after the shot, I would love to hear Anthony's take on this...

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Wow! a well rounded, educational thread I can use in the supplement forum. Thanx notsmall, keep us posted on how you do!!!!

Thread Information