Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
oh shittt here we go, there is no turning back now!!!
im really looking forward to running this with you. i might extend the cycle or up the dosage depending on how i feel. i was glad i stopped my sd when i did cause even tho i was still getting stronger i was starting to shut down. everything else you are planning i am going to do as well.
also, what is gonnna be the timing of the PP and SD. i.e. what time of the day are you gonna take them? with food?

hahaha hell yea. Setting up everything nice and early so I get as much critique as possible.

1. Same timing as my SD exept i was thinking spacing the SD and PP an hour apart. I no there suppost to be takin within 6 hours of eachother so i was thinking of somthing like this.

SD 11am & 5pm
PP 12pm & 6pm
see what im saying an hour apart? so it wont be like 2 orals hitting my liver at the same time. and ill absorb all of each compound.

2. definetly with food. i dont think during my whole past cycle i ever took them without food. i dont want that sh*t sitting in my stomach by itself who knows what kind of stomach ache that could cause.

also are you going to be doing a SD/PP cycle? and were u thinking 4 weeks?