Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: K.Biz PP/SD Log

K.Biz is offline Banned

K.Biz PP/SD Log

Ok so I’m wicked bored @ work right now, so I’m going to set this all up now for my cycle starting on the 19th of April... which is in a little over a month from now.

My next cycle will look this:

Start Time 04.16.07
    "Phera-Vol" - PP: 15/15/30/00
    "Methyl Drol" - SD: 00/20/20/20

Ok Chyange in the way im running because, i felt liek jumping into 2 orals at the sametime was a bad idea, and i wanna see how my body reacts to the PP, so here is the new line-up for my cycle

I no I’ll probably get flamed for stacking orals, but I feel like I can handle it, and I no if sides get bad enough ill drop one of the orals. I'm pretty confident my sides will be minimal if any. I experienced no sides on SD except some headaches in the beginning (BP rising) and during my PCT a little but of gyno. (Which I am currently fighting and will be tapering down this coming weekend.)

So since I know I am gyno prone I will be taking all precautions.

My PCT will look like This:

Post-Cycle Therapy
    Clomid 100/100/70/35
    liquidex 25/25/25/25
    MyoGenX 6/6/6/6
    Letro (on hand if needed, I have extra)

Support Supps.
    Milk Thistle: 2000mg ED
    RYR: 1200mg (2 ED)
    FF Niacin 2000mg ED
    *Hawthorn Berry 1200mg ED
    *Fish Oil 3800mg ED
    *C0Q10 120mg ED
    GNC Mega Man Multi ED

*Will be started 1 week prior to the start of the cycle.

Any critique is welcome. I will be posting my diet within the next week.
    and when i start my cycle I will bump the thread back up start my log.
    Last edited by K.Biz; 04-09-2007 at 09:08 AM.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Hey K Biz you got me curious on a few things man. How long a break you taking since your last go around, not counting PCT. I'm starting 4th week on SD now, and yeah i can notice its effects are going down. Also have you got any blood work done? WishI could but unable to at this time.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Well my PCT should of ended last week...so last week to april 19th would have been about 6 1/2 weeks. but since i had to run letro because of my lil bit of gyno which will end next week. It will be 4 weeks in between my next cycle and my PCT. but almost 10 weeks between my actual oral cycle.

I didnt get any blood work done mostly because i dont have any health insurance at the current time because i decided to take a break from school and when u dont go to school, no health insurance. I will be returining t school this year so when i go back to school Ill get my blood work done

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    oh shittt here we go, there is no turning back now!!!
    im really looking forward to running this with you. i might extend the cycle or up the dosage depending on how i feel. i was glad i stopped my sd when i did cause even tho i was still getting stronger i was starting to shut down. everything else you are planning i am going to do as well.
    also, what is gonnna be the timing of the PP and SD. i.e. what time of the day are you gonna take them? with food?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    oh shittt here we go, there is no turning back now!!!
    im really looking forward to running this with you. i might extend the cycle or up the dosage depending on how i feel. i was glad i stopped my sd when i did cause even tho i was still getting stronger i was starting to shut down. everything else you are planning i am going to do as well.
    also, what is gonnna be the timing of the PP and SD. i.e. what time of the day are you gonna take them? with food?

hahaha hell yea. Setting up everything nice and early so I get as much critique as possible.

1. Same timing as my SD exept i was thinking spacing the SD and PP an hour apart. I no there suppost to be takin within 6 hours of eachother so i was thinking of somthing like this.

SD 11am & 5pm
    PP 12pm & 6pm
    see what im saying an hour apart? so it wont be like 2 orals hitting my liver at the same time. and ill absorb all of each compound.

2. definetly with food. i dont think during my whole past cycle i ever took them without food. i dont want that sh*t sitting in my stomach by itself who knows what kind of stomach ache that could cause.

also are you going to be doing a SD/PP cycle? and were u thinking 4 weeks?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    yeah man im gonna do SD and PP.
    i might be getting the a few bottles of the original SD but i also bought oxevol (a clone). i dont know which one im gonna use. the PP i have is anabolic xtreme.

im really gonna base the length of time of my cycle on how i feel. it will be minimum 3 weeks. if i start feeling ****ed up or something then ill stop. it wont be longer than 4 week tho.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    yeah man im gonna do SD and PP.
    i might be getting the a few bottles of the original SD but i also bought oxevol (a clone). i dont know which one im gonna use. the PP i have is anabolic xtreme.

im really gonna base the length of time of my cycle on how i feel. it will be minimum 3 weeks. if i start feeling ****ed up or something then ill stop. it wont be longer than 4 week tho.
    yeah i like that idea actully. mabye i will do the same. but as of right now im planning only 3 weeks. i couold run pp for 4 weeks but i onyl have enough SD to last me 3 weeks

K.Biz is offline Banned
    so this cycle might be postponed do to the fact im moving to hawaii. but we'll see. im pretty sure everything shoudl fall into place. sucks i wont be able to fly my methyl-drol over to hawaii!

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    so this cycle might be postponed do to the fact im moving to hawaii. but we'll see. im pretty sure everything shoudl fall into place. sucks i wont be able to fly my methyl-drol over to hawaii!
    you lucky son'uv'a'bitch

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    you lucky son'uv'a'bitch
    haha i no oahu island!

85 surf spots.... im in heaven

dude thats awesome
    are you moving for work or just for the hell of it? how old are you??

K.Biz is offline Banned
    dude thats awesome
    are you moving for work or just for the hell of it? how old are you??
    moving with a buddy, just for the hell of it. try somthing new. and it will be awsome. my long run goal is to get sponsered for surfing. like its not my plan but its somthing i want to do. i have won tons of comps out here on the east coast but there not enough exposier here for us surfers. its all west coast and hawaii. and my buddies a sports & model photographer (the guy i edit for,graphic designing) so hes gonna be a proffesional surf photgrpaher out there. so im moving in with him. its gonna be rediculous.

Hey good luck bro. Have fun. Why can't you fly it over?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    well its banned now. wont it get taken away? or look suspicious?

I figured it would be ok as long as in original bottle and in checked bags. I thought ( not sure) the ban was just against manufacture.

yeh dude i feel your pain, im an east coast surfer too. my main spots are long beach, and montauk. have you ever competed in the unsound pro?

and i wouldnt worry about your stuff, just put it in a checked bag. thats what i did with my clomid and liquidex when i had to fly to ohio. if u really wanna be sure, just put the pills in a differant bottle. no need to get rid of it.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    yeah im in mass so i surf NH and Maine, plumb island and RI. i wont the amature pro over here like 2 years ago and got a few sponserships, but nothing enough to shoot me to compete with the big guys. my plan is to go out there and do tow-in big wave surfing. I have already surfed like 20-30footers @ mavricks in northern cali. so im gonna head to hawaii and surf the 40-60 footers @ wiamea and makaha and pipeline. and somthing is bound to happen.

as far as the SD thats a good idea, ill put it in a like a niacin bottle or somthing

wow dude your on a differant world than me. i have never even paddled out in anything over 15-20. definately throw up some pics if u got em.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    will do. just gotta get them from my buddy. i have a ton of pics from around here in NH, gonna have to find the pics from mavricks.

Ok so I’m wicked bored @ work right now, so I’m going to set this all up now for my cycle starting on the 19th of April... which is in a little over a month from now.

My next cycle will look this:

Start Time 04.19.07
    PP: 20/30/30
    SD: 20/20/20

I'm only running for 3 weeks because I don’t think I’ll need the 4th week of the cycle. My SD cycle was only 3 weeks and it was incredible, but I felt the gains were tapering down even in the mid of the 3rd week, so in my opinion no need to run longer.

I no I’ll probably get flamed for stacking orals, but I feel like I can handle it, and I no if sides get bad enough ill drop one of the orals. I'm pretty confident my sides will be minimal if any. I experienced no sides on SD except some headaches in the beginning (BP rising) and during my PCT a little but of gyno. (Which I am currently fighting and will be tapering down this coming weekend.)

So since I know I am gyno prone I will be taking all precautions.

My PCT will look like This:

Post-Cycle Therapy
    Clomid 100/100/70/35
    liquidex 25/25/25/25
    MyoGenX 6/6/6/6
    Letro (on hand if needed, I have extra)

Support Supps.
    Milk Thistle: 2000mg ED
    RYR: 1200mg (2 ED)
    FF Niacin 2000mg ED
    *Hawthorn Berry 1200mg ED
    *Fish Oil 3800mg ED
    *C0Q10 120mg ED
    GNC Mega Man Multi ED

*Will be started 1 week prior to the start of the cycle.

Any critique is welcome. I will be posting my diet within the next week.
    and when i start my cycle I will bump the thread back up start my log.
    I didn't even realize you were from Boston until I read that...

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    ^^^haha shit k. Biz you arent a red sox fan are you???

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    haha yes sir.

^^^haha shit k. Biz you arent a red sox fan are you???
    Bosox for life! your a yankees fan huh?

yeah man i was a season ticket holder until i started going to school in NC.

a lot of my friends actually know craig hansen, they went to st. Johns with him. jeter and giambi own him tho.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    a lot of my friends actually know craig hansen, they went to st. Johns with him. jeter and giambi own him tho.
    haha ok but manny and big papi own all ur hitters haha. and Arod sucks for 250million contract.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    haha yes! Stack Em!!!!!!!!!!!!

wwwwwwwwwooooooooooo wwwwwwwhhhhhhhooooooooo

See Upstate, its ok to stack.

Let us know how it goes. Ill be starting an SD/Ergomax LMG cycle in May sometime.

screw both the sox and yanks....

METS IN 2007

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    haha yes! Stack Em!!!!!!!!!!!!

wwwwwwwwwooooooooooo wwwwwwwhhhhhhhooooooooo

See Upstate, its ok to stack.

Let us know how it goes. Ill be starting an SD/Ergomax LMG cycle in May sometime.

stacking bad bad bad bad bad bad naughty naughty bad bad bad bad naughty bad

K.Biz is offline Banned
    screw both the sox and yanks....

METS IN 2007
    mets got sloppy seconds on pedro

mets got sloppy seconds on pedro
    what team had the best record in baseball last season?? would u kindly remind me sir

'

what team had the best record in baseball last season?? would u kindly remind me sir

'

tank can you even name the mets starting rotation for 2007? its impossible cause they dont even know who will be pitching
    NYY <3 4 LYFE

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    well its banned now. wont it get taken away? or look suspicious?
    TSA is looking for certain things, supplements are not them. Plus its not going through Customs SO they can not conduct a major search for the hell of it unless you have C4 or guns in your luggage. If you are that worried put your pills in an empty bottle of B-12, C, E etc...
    I don't think TSA can even seize your supps, they don't have that authority, plus they don't know what they are looking for. The ban is only for production not possession.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rana173
    TSA is looking for certain things, supplements are not them. Plus its not going through Customs SO they can not conduct a major search for the hell of it unless you have C4 or guns in your luggage. If you are that worried put your pills in an empty bottle of B-12, C, E etc...
    I don't think TSA can even seize your supps, they don't have that authority, plus they don't know what they are looking for. The ban is only for production not possession.
    Word. thanks bro

aknopf95 is offline Junior Member
    k.biz, where on oahu are you moving too? i lived there my whole life... until last september

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aknopf95
    k.biz, where on oahu are you moving too? i lived there my whole life... until last september
    Makaha, but me and my buddy are still looking for places. Check your PM's.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    So this thread kind of disapeared and now im bringing it back

Loading phase of my support supps start tomo and insted of starting on the 19th I will be sarting next monday on the 16th because thr 19th is a thursday and a thursday is just a wierd day to start a cycle.

My log official log will begin on the 16th.

Also i never posted goals for this cycle so here they are

Bench - 300+
    Squat - 600
    Deadlift - 400 - this wont happen but i can dream
    Military 250+

* also check my first post for I edited a few things. most poeple want to know where the PP clones are. well the name is right before the "PP" on the first post, dont PM and ask me where i got it, do some google research it should be very easy to find.
    Last edited by K.Biz; 04-09-2007 at 12:28 AM.

You better have a liver lined up because your gonna shit it out on the floor and step on it after that cycle. :/

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Start Time 04.16.07
    "Phera-Vol" - PP: 15/15/30/00
    "Methyl Drol" - SD: 00/20/20/20

Ok Change in the way im running because, i felt like jumping into 2 orals at the same time was a bad idea, and i wanna see how my body reacts to the PP, so here is the new line-up for my cycle

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    You better have a liver lined up because your gonna shit it out on the floor and step on it after that cycle. :/
    Im pretty confident ill be ok, if sh*t goes down, then was the guinnea pig who showed everyone else not to do it.

also i changed up the way im running because of what u said. try and go a lil less harsh.
    Last edited by K.Biz; 04-09-2007 at 10:27 AM.

I was just kidding!

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information