Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: K.Biz PP/SD Log

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    You better have a liver lined up because your gonna shit it out on the floor and step on it after that cycle. :/

KBiz I read somewhere that KFC sells livers if you need one...Just trying to help bro

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane35aa
    KBiz I read somewhere that KFC sells livers if you need one...Just trying to help bro
    yay for $3.00 livers

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    k biz if you buy one, pick one up for me too!

lanky is offline Associate Member
    k.biz & #12 - you are brave men, i will be following this log religiously to hear your experience

keep the posts comming!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lanky
    k.biz & #12 - you are brave men, i will be following this log religiously to hear your experience

keep the posts comming!

you hear that 12? we're brave men

oh and thanks lanky, def will keep you posted. me and 12 both have previous SD log's if you want to check those out. also upstate the guru of the supplement forum has one to and has a m1t log. lots of good info on here.

ooo yes i've read all three of the logs that you mentioned and they were very infromative

butttt i am interested to see what happens with the stacking of these two compounds, do you plan on getting blood work done prior, during and post, orrrr at any point for that matter ahaha

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    K Biz check your pm

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mg316
    K Biz check your pm
    Replied

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Replied
    pm didn't work could you send it again. The board must be having problems.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!

keep the posts comming!

hahaha
    and no i am probably not gonna get bloodwork

i gotta start bumping my own thread, yours already has 2 pages of posts! not fair!!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    i gotta start bumping my own thread, yours already has 2 pages of posts! not fair!!
    Last edited by K.Biz; 04-10-2007 at 04:26 AM.

#12 and k.biz - how long has it been since u guy finished your last oral cycles, including your pct?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    #12 and k.biz - how long has it been since u guy finished your last oral cycles, including your pct?

its been a while. actully my PCT should have been done almost 2 months ago. but since i got gyno i had to go on letro, which only got rid of the problem a lil bit. its not visible gyno but its sensative. so during this cycle im going to run clomid, aromasin for 4 weeks and then run myogenx for 8 weeks and cyogenx for 10 weeks. pretty extensive PCT

It will be about 6 weeks since my second PCT when i start this next cycle
    Last edited by K.Biz; 04-10-2007 at 08:01 AM.

icic and what are your stats going into this cycle in a comparison to your stats before the superdrol cycle?

basically what gains did u make from the superdrol and more importantly what did you keep
    Last edited by lanky; 04-10-2007 at 08:32 AM.

lanky im gonna bump my thread so u can see my stats. i finished my pct about 2 months ago

K.Biz is offline Banned
    lanky im gonna bump my thread so u can see my stats. i finished my pct about 2 months ago
    lanky you can stay in my thread bro, dont play 12's mind games, he just wants posts on his thread

i'll only stay in ur thread if u give me some cold hard facts!

what did u keep (lean lbs and weights) from your sd cycle!

lanky you can stay in my thread bro, dont play 12's mind games, he just wants posts on his thread

stay out of this k biz!!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    quick question: mostly directed at anyone who has done an ECA stack. I no its not a good idea during my cycle since asprin isnt good for the liver.... and i dont needed added stress on my liver if im going to be taking 2 orals. what about during my PCT?. this will be a bulk cycle, but i want to start cutting right when its done, mabye lets say ill give my liver a break a week or 2 into PCT then start my ECA asap.

This also ***ends on what i look like after my cycle. I rarly do cardio but i will be doing cardio at least 4 times a week during this cycle, so will see how that leans me out as well. im a extremly hardgainer so my bf% rising is very minimal while im "on" and off. but its also hard for me to get rid of this little amount of fat covering my abs. my stomach is flat, i just want contest abs

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i'll only stay in ur thread if u give me some cold hard facts!

what did u keep (lean lbs and weights) from your sd cycle!

I gained 19 pounds from the SD cycle. i actully gained through my PCT another 4 pounds. so a total of 23 pounds. also remeber my bf% was a 12 before my cycle it was a 11% after my PCT was completed.

I gained 19 pounds from the SD cycle. i actully gained through my PCT another 4 pounds. so a total of 23 pounds. also remeber my bf% was a 12 before my cycle it was a 11% after my PCT was completed.
    damn bro those are amazing gains.

are you livin in hawaii now? how is it workin out?

quick question: mostly directed at anyone who has done an ECA stack. I no its not a good idea during my cycle since asprin isnt good for the liver.... and i dont needed added stress on my liver if im going to be taking 2 orals. what about during my PCT?. this will be a bulk cycle, but i want to start cutting right when its done, mabye lets say ill give my liver a break a week or 2 into PCT then start my ECA asap.

i would strongly advise against this, personally i ran a pheraplex cycle a few months back and i thought this would be a good idea, i thought wrong, unfortunatly i lost just about everything that i gained, if you keep the bulk clean and your doing cardio, there really shouldnt be any reason to cut down

ooo and i agree with #12 those gains are outta this world, if i gained and kept half of what u did i would be delighted

K.Biz is offline Banned
    No hawaii i decided going to school in hawaii would be sick but i changed what i want to do with my life (Sport nutrition) which they dont offer. so Im still here in Mass, and im going to school in east carolina for nutrition. and i went down there to visit my friend who goes there and southern chicks = amazing. so im not mad about not going to hawaii, im actully pumped to go to school in east carolina.

also yes my gains were rediculous. i really did work my ass off for them though big time. i plan on working even harder this cycle. and lanky thanks for the info, ill definetly keep that in mind.

damn i wish i has some GH to end my cycle with

hahaha bro im at UNC Charlotte, i dont know how far that is from east carolina...

K.Biz is offline Banned
    hahaha bro im at UNC Charlotte, i dont know how far that is from east carolina...
    ECU is in the town green... somthing i forget. i no charlott is where i flew into when ivisited him and it was like 35-40min away.

We should go to the same gym

that would be soo cute haha

JROKK26 is offline Associate Member
    Starting Monday, right? Only 2 more day and a wake up bro. Like a little kid at christmas again huh? Good Luck, your gains last time were amazing

K.Biz is offline Banned
    so #12 started without me... as*hole

But yeaa i start tomo. and IM PUMPED im just afriad about gyno, but i got everything on hand just incase.

also ill get better gains then 12 so i can start a day later

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    uhhh oh...hes calln u out 12

oh its on like donkey kong biotchhhhhhhhh

i already feel elevated test levels surging throughout my body...you have no chance hahaha

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i already feel elevated test levels surging throughout my body...you have no chance hahaha

So i start tomo, im all giddity and pumped. my dad found out im doing a cycle some how, and he is ok with it i think

w/e he aint stoppin me :lol

went out and bought a sh*t load of food today picked up my eggs and brown rice, loads of chicken, some apples ( gotta love those appleshaha) TUNA!, some natty PB and some jelly for the morn on some toast. i forgot aots though but i think i can go 1 day without oats.

i think this cycles going to be a lot bettre then my last one for 2 reason. 1. i feel like i no what im doing second time around as far as support supps, and timing, and im not wondering if im doing everything right or not. 2. My diet last time wasnt completly on target, actully it was complete shit compared to what my i plan on doing this time. so yeah thats the update, and tomos the BIG day

also changing up the routine a lil. was going to stick with:
    Day 1: chest/tri's
    Day 2: Back/bi's
    Day 3: Break
    Day 4: Shoulders
    Day 5: legs

but since i really want to stimulate growth on my chest since its lacking im going to be hitting it twice a week, but i will not be hitting the tr's twice. so Im switching it up to look like this.

Day 1: chest/tri's
    Day 2: Back/bi's
    Day 3: Break
    Day 4: Chest
    Day 5: legs
    Day 6: shoulders
    Day 7: break

any critique woudl be nice on the workout plan, since im not sure if thats a really good set up. anyway let me know, thanks guys.

i wuldnt werk your chest twice a week...logic would lead you to think "ya if i hit my bodyparts more often, itll lead to more growth"...thats not necessarily the case

rest is when your muscles grow...i dont think you're gonna be givin yer chest enuf rest working it twice per week...I used to train bp's twice a week and what i found was the results werent as good, and i was def overtraining by doing so

Stick to the first plan you have laid out...its essentially the exact as what i do, and ive found both my results in terms of size and strength to b better

im with you in having a lagging chest...ive based my chest routine arounnd a powerlifting scheme...a 3x3 on incline bar for example

then ill do a 2-3 auxiallary chest exercises w/ a higher rep scheme, say 6-8

once i move onto tris its usually 2 exercises for a total of 6-8 sets...you're werkign your tris indirectly during chest to begin w/ so annihilating them w/ 15-20sets is gonna b more counterproductive than anything

read up on some of IBD's workout schemes n theories..."less is more" is def working for him!
    Last edited by UpstateTank; 04-15-2007 at 05:30 PM.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    i wuldnt werk your chest twice a week...logic would lead you to think "ya if i hit my bodyparts more often, itll lead to more growth"...thats not necessarily the case

rest is when your muscles grow...i dont think you're gonna be givin yer chest enuf rest working it twice per week...I used to train bp's twice a week and what i found was the results werent as good, and i was def overtraining by doing so

Stick to the first plan you have laid out...its essentially the exact as what i do, and ive found both my results in terms of size and strength to b better

im with you in having a lagging chest...ive based my chest routine arounnd a powerlifting scheme...a 3x3 on incline bar for example

then ill do a 2-3 auxiallary chest exercises w/ a higher rep scheme, say 6-8

once i move onto tris its usually 2 exercises for a total of 6-8 sets...you're werkign your tris indirectly during chest to begin w/ so annihilating them w/ 15-20sets is gonna b more counterproductive than anything

read up on some of IBD's workout schemes n theories..."less is more" is def working for him!
    A couple of years ago I would have agreed with you UPSTATETANK.
    But I changed my workouts about a year and a half ago to:
    I.E.
    Mon: Chest/Tris/Traps
    Tues: Back/Bi's
    Weds: Legs/Shoulders
    Thurs: off
    Friday: Back/Bi's
    Sat: Legs/Shoulder
    Sun: Chest/Tris/Traps
    Mon: off
    Then the cycle rotates all the time. Since I started this my gains have been awesome, not just size but my strength is amazing.
    I know everyone is different but my workout has been awesome for me. I am stronger now than I have ever been.

Quote Originally Posted by rana173
    A couple of years ago I would have agreed with you UPSTATETANK.
    But I changed my workouts about a year and a half ago to:
    I.E.
    Mon: Chest/Tris/Traps
    Tues: Back/Bi's
    Weds: Legs/Shoulders
    Thurs: off
    Friday: Back/Bi's
    Sat: Legs/Shoulder
    Sun: Chest/Tris/Traps
    Mon: off
    Then the cycle rotates all the time. Since I started this my gains have been awesome, not just size but my strength is amazing.
    I know everyone is different but my workout has been awesome for me. I am stronger now than I have ever been.
    i got tired just reading that LOL

juss goes to show, like you said, everyones different

i agree less is more, but ill never let you catch up to me k biz!!!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    i agree less is more, but ill never let you catch up to me k biz!!!
    700lb dead lift! you cant even get close

Upstate i guess i understand what your saying. ill take the advice and stick with my original plan and mabye every other week hit my chest twice and see how it goes. cause my arms grow like rediculous, i try not to even hit them hard because they just blow up!

But thanks for the advice boys. TOMORROW WAHOOOO

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information