Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roid Store

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Now tell the truth why you was banned,
    Dude, that's what the owner said to me. You can PM a mod on that board (rAIJIN, etc..) and they'll tell you the same thing. That's the reason I was told that I was banned. Why would the owner lie to me?

diezell is offline Senior Member
    I must say the roid store is a joke... anybody with any ammount of knowledge would know that it is a joke... i cant blame the owners though lets face it were not charged with being on this board!!! Its FREE... if he can get a sponsor to make some money can you blame him?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    if he can get a sponsor to make some money can you blame him?
    But if the products are shit, they shouldnt be sold.
    Last edited by BG; 03-19-2007 at 03:12 PM.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

GrowingMuscle is offline Junior Member
    I must say the roid store is a joke... anybody with any ammount of knowledge would know that it is a joke... i cant blame the owners though lets face it were not charged with being on this board!!! Its FREE... if he can get a sponsor to make some money can you blame him?
    How low do you go for the “almighty” dollar?

I personally believe allowing the roid store to prey off of naive youngsters is unethical and just down right disjusting. Shows the motive of the ar’s site owner.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    ^better they use fake shit then the real one

system admin is offline Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    ^better they use fake shit then the real one
    DAMN!! You said this better than I could have in only TEN words! Those products are just as affective as top selling supplements that are sold EVERYWHERE. These products are a safe alternative and should be offered to young people instead of DRUGS. If we help keep kids safe and the roid store makes money at the same time.... They can advertise with us all day.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    DAMN!! You said this better than I could have in only TEN words! Those products are just as affective as top selling supplements that are sold EVERYWHERE. These products are a safe alternative and should be offered to young people instead of DRUGS. If we help keep kids safe and the roid store makes money at the same time.... They can advertise with us all day.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    But if the products are shit, they shouldnt be sold.
    i think if someone buys something without research there idiots to begin with... it is unethical but i mean everyone has a price, right?

BlackWidow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin

Sorry for all og you guyz but the word ( KIDS SAVE ) is absolutely wrong...

You are selling a kid some supplements as a real deal rather than telling him that's harmful and he should be more educated and at least 25 years then he can get the real deal ??
    Let's imagine .. A kid trying to get huge came to this board looked at the sponsor then try to pick that mass stack they sell ... He is 18 but we know that's that stack is harmless and shit... He goes to gym workout then NO GAINS .. He will try another source which happened to be the real deal and BOOOM the gains arrived ... The picture is now this :

18 years kid was fooled and his health was preserved only tell his next cycle and he's still 18 and may be 3 months using the real deal with NO knowledge and NO trust in what all the members of this board saying.... Is that what you are trying to do ?!!

Your little kid is wanting to smoke some green .. Instead of telling him how bad it is , you are just giving him some green tea to smoke and oooh squeeze his money as well . Is this what you will do, sir ?!!

Sorry for talking that much .

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow
    Sorry for all og you guyz but the word ( KIDS SAVE ) is absolutely wrong...

You are selling a kid some supplements as a real deal rather than telling him that's harmful and he should be more educated and at least 25 years then he can get the real deal ??
    Let's imagine .. A kid trying to get huge came to this board looked at the sponsor then try to pick that mass stack they sell ... He is 18 but we know that's that stack is harmless and shit... He goes to gym workout then NO GAINS .. He will try another source which happened to be the real deal and BOOOM the gains arrived ... The picture is now this :

18 years kid was fooled and his health was preserved only tell his next cycle and he's still 18 and may be 3 months using the real deal with NO knowledge and NO trust in what all the members of this board saying.... Is that what you are trying to do ?!!

Your little kid is wanting to smoke some green .. Instead of telling him how bad it is , you are just giving him some green tea to smoke and oooh squeeze his money as well . Is this what you will do, sir ?!!

Sorry for talking that much .
    i agree, its on the same lines as companys selling those lil fake cigarettes... but we are in a society where money talks

GrowingMuscle is offline Junior Member
    i agree, its on the same lines as companys selling those lil fake cigarettes... but we are in a society where money talks
    Some people won't sell there soul for the dollar.

Some people chose to walk in the light and be a light to the world.

So let me get something strait. Are you saying it is ok to totally scam somebody as long as you keep it legal?

I believe the majority of the members here would like the "Roid Store" banished!

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow
    good point (and it made me laugh)

-rodge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information