CyoGenX now available (Product info/write up in here)

CyoGenX

There are two major hormones involved in building muscle and burning fat: Testosterone and Estrogen. They are both essential for multiple functions in the body, and neither can be dismissed when trying to build a muscular physique.

However, as many steroid users have found out, Testosterone converts to estrogen through the Aromatase enzyme… and while some estrogen is a good thing (is in fact, necessary) for building muscle and burning fat, too much is a bad thing. Estrogen can cause that watery “bloated” look and prevent you from looking muscular and ripped; on the other side of the coin, it can aid in building muscle, and keeping you healthy. Lowering estrogen too much with Anti-estrogenic drugs, as many steroid users have also found out, can cause a host of problems. The problem is to get all of the good effects of estrogen, while keeping the bad effects away.

The solution is CyoGenX.

CyoGenX is the first natural estrogen control formula that combines three ingredients to work in unison to produce all of estrogen’s positive effects, while actually lowering estrogen at the same time. It’s not the estrogen we necessarily want, but rather, its positive effects.

The first ingredient in CyoGenX is Procyanidin. Procyanidin is a natural Aromatase inhibitor, meaning it prevents Aromatase from converting Testosterone into Estrogen. It does this by binding on to the enzyme and preventing it from doing its job.

Procyanidin:

• Inhibits the Aromatase Enzyme (prevents testosterone from converting to estrogen at the genetic level, preventing both transcription and expression of Aromatase) [1-4]
    • Acts similarly to Letrozole (a prescription Aromatase Inhibitor), and can destroy breast tumor tissue (gynecomastia ) [1]
    • Has anabolic properties (Inhibits the Glucocorticoid Receptor, thus allowing more muscle to be built)[4]
    • Has Anti-Hypertensive properties [5]
    • Improves Cognitive Function [5]
    • Lowers LDL Cholesterol [6]
    • Is a strong Anti-Oxidant (stronger than vitamin C or E) [6]

The second ingredient in CyoGenX is Resveratrol. This chemical is known to be one of the factors present in Red Wine and Dark Chocolate which is responsible for the so-called “French Paradox”. It has been added to CyoGenX for it’s ability to act as an Estrogen Antagonist/Agonist, giving all of the benefits of estrogen while still helping to lower overall estrogen levels in the body.

Resveratrol:

• Is a mixed estrogen receptor Agonist/Antagonist [7]
    • Acts similarly to Nolvadex (a prescription Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) [7]
    • Acts Similarly to both Arimidex (a competitive Aromatase Inhibitor) as well as Aromasin (a noncompetitive Aromatase Inhibitor) [8]
    • Is Anti-Arthritic [9-10]
    • Is Cardioprotective [11-12]
    • Has anti-inflamatory properties [13-15]
    • Aids in Fat loss [16-17]
    • Increases LH and FSH [18]
    • Protects the liver [19-20]
    • Is an Anti-Viral [15, 21-22]
    • Protects against prostate cancer [23-28]

The final ingredient in CyoGenX is Urtica Dioica. Urtica Dioica is an anti-estrogen derived from the stinging nettle plant.

Urtica Dioica:

• Is a potent Aromatase Inhibitor [29]
    • Acts similarly to Proviron (a prescription anabolic steroid) in binding to Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, thus making more testosterone “free” and biologically active [30-31]
    • Can reduce size of Benign Prostate growth [30]
    • Improves HDL/LDL cholesterol ratio [32-33]

Until now, the problem with most anti-estrogens was that they lowered estrogen but caused almost as many problems as they solved. Lowering estrogen can cause immune dysfunction, loss of bone mineral content and joint integrity, cardiac issues, cognitive problems, bad cholesterol, and many other side effects. It will even raise natural LH levels, which will in turn raise testosterone levels for the natural athlete!

Clearly, CyoGenX is the best estrogen control formula ever designed for the natural athlete.

But what about the steroid assisted athlete?

Well, since CyoGenX lowers estrogen but at the same time actually fights against common steroid side effects instead of causing them it will prevent against both bloating and gynecomastia… but will fight virtually every other negative side effect from anabolic steroid use also! Even those taking highly toxic oral steroids will benefit from the liver protecting effects found in CyoGenX. The anti-inflamatory properties of CyoGenX will help recovery from lifting heavy weights, and the SHBG lowering properties of it will allow more anabolic hormones (natural or unnatural) to remain free and biologically active. It’ll act as a supercharger for anyone on steroids , but at the same time keep them healthy and strong!

CyoGenX is a must have supplement for those looking to control their estrogen levels while at the same time not lose any of estrogen’s beneficial properties…and for the steroid using athlete, it’s twice as necessary because it will prevent virtually all of the side effects from steroids!

CyoGenX….the last estrogen control formula you’ll ever need.

References:

1. Grape seed extract is an aromatase inhibitor and a suppressor of aromatase expression. Cancer Res. 2006 Jun 1;66(11):5960-7.
    2. Suppression of Estrogen biosynthesis by procyanidin dimmers in red wine and grape seeds. Cancer Res. 2003 Dec 1;63(23):8516-22.
    3. Suppression of aromatase (estrogen synthetase) by red wine phytochemicals. Breast Cancer Res. Treat., 67: 133-146, 2001
    4. Modulation of aromatase gene expression by grape seed extract. Ikuko Kijima, et al. City of Hope, Durante, CA.
    5. Antihypertensive and cognitive effects of grape polyphenols in estrogen-depleted, female, spontaneously hypertensive rats. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2005 Sep;289(3):R771-5.
    6. Concentrated red grape juice exerts antioxidant, hypolipidemic, and antiinflammatory effects in both hemodialysis patients and healthy subjects. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Jul;84(1):252-62.Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Jul;84(1):252-62.
    7. Resveratrol acts as a mixed agonist/antagonist for estrogen receptors alpha and beta.Endocrinology. 2000 Oct;141(10):3657-67.
    8. The red wine polyphenol resveratrol displays bilevel inhibition on aromatase in breast cancer cells. Toxicol Sci. 2006 Jul;92(1):71-7. Epub 2006 Apr 11.
    9. Effects of resveratrol in inflammatory arthritis.Inflammation. 2007 Apr;30(1-2):1-6.
    10. [Inhibitory effect of resveratrol on the proliferation of synoviocytes in rheumatoid arthritis and its mechanism in vitro] Zhong Nan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2006 Aug;31(4):528-33. Chinese.
    11. Resveratrol ameliorates experimental autoimmune myocarditis. Circ J. 2007 Mar;71(3):397-404
    12. Resveratrol Increases Vascular Oxidative Stress Resistance.Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2007 Jan 12; [Epub ahead of print]
    13. [Biological effects of resveratrol and other constituents of wine] Ceska Slov Farm. 2003 Nov;52(6):272-81. Review. Czech.
    14. Polyphenolic phytochemicals versus non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: which are better cancer chemopreventive agents? J Chemother. 2004 Nov;16 Suppl 4:3-6. Review.
    15. Biological effects of resveratrol. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2001 Dec;3(6):1041-64. Review.
    16. Borra MT, Smith BC, Denu JM. "Mechanism of human SIRT1 activation by resveratrol." J Biol Chem. 2005 Apr 29;280(17):17187-95.
    17. Picard F, et al. "Sirt1 promotes fat mobilization in white adipocytes by repressing PPAR-gamma." Nature. 2004 Jun 17;429(6993):771-6.
    18. Juan ME, et al. "trans-Resveratrol, a natural antioxidant from grapes, Increases sperm output in healthy rats." J Nutr. 2005 Apr;135(4):757-60.
    19. Kasdallah-Grissa A, et al. "Protective effect of resveratrol on ethanol-induced lipid peroxidation in rats." Alcohol Alcohol. 2006 May-Jun;41(3):236-9
    20. Sener G, et al. "Protective effects of resveratrol against acetaminophen-induced toxicity in mice." Hepatol Res. 2006 Apr 1; E-Published Ahead of Print
    21. Effect of resveratrol on herpes simplex virus vaginal infection in the mouse. Antiviral Res. 2005 Sep;67(3):155-62.
    22. 3,4',5-Trihydroxy-trans-stilbene (resveratrol) inhibits human cyt*****lovirus replication and virus-induced cellular signaling. Antiviral Res. 2004 Aug;63(2):85-95.
    23. Yoo KM, et al. "Potent Inhibitory Effects of Resveratrol Derivatives on Progression of Prostate Cancer Cells." Arch Pharm (Weinheim). 2006 Apr 18;339(5):238-241
    24. Jones SB, et al. "Resveratrol-induced gene expression profiles in human prostate cancer cells." Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2005 Mar;14(3):596-604.
    25. Scifo C, et al. "Resveratrol and propolis as necrosis or apoptosis inducers in human prostate carcinoma cells." Oncol Res. 2004;14(9):415-26.
    26. Kim YA, et al. "Antiproliferative effect of resveratrol in human prostate carcinoma cells." J Med Food. 2003 Winter;6(4):273-80.
    27. Stewart JR, Artime MC, O'Brian CA. "Resveratrol: a candidate nutritional substance for prostate cancer prevention." J Nutr. 2003 Jul;133(7 Suppl):2440S-2443S.
    28. Ratan HL, et al. "Resveratrol — a prostate cancer chemopreventive agent?" Urol Oncol. 2002 Nov-Dec;7(6):223-7.
    29. Aromatase Inhibitors from Urtica dioica roots. Planta Med. 1995 Apr;61(2):138-140.
    30. The effect of extracts of the roots of the stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) on the interaction of SHBG with its receptor on human prostatic membranes.Planta Med. 1995 Feb;61(1):31-2.
    31. Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their metabolites bind to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).Planta Med. 1997 Dec;63(6):529-32.
    32. Antihypercholesterolaemic and antioxidant activity assessment of some plants used as remedy in Turkish folk medicine. J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Oct 11;107(3):418-23. Epub 2006 Apr 15.
    33. Effect of Urtica dioica extract intake upon blood lipid profile in the rats. Fitoterapia. 2006 Apr;77(3):183-8. Epub 2006 Feb 23.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Oh sh*t im pumped, and ordering some right now. as well as another bottle of Myogenx.

I can run both at the same time correct? I figure increase the test with Myo, decrease the test with Cyo, and im comming off letro. i think this is going to help me out big time.

Gonna go order before its sold out

Oh yeah, where can i get some?
    Last edited by K.Biz; 03-22-2007 at 07:08 AM.

You probably need to call Protein Factory and ask for it on the phone. www.proteinfactory.com has their number posted.

It should (theoretically) allow you to use less MyoGenX, because it can raise test on it's own, the same way AIs and SERMs do it.

The Procyanidin in CyoGenX is the heavy hitter, in my estimation...one study I read (reference #1) says it can get rid of breast tissue growth similar to Letrozole (their words, not mine).

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    You probably need to call Protein Factory and ask for it on the phone. www.proteinfactory.com has their number posted.

It should (theoretically) allow you to use less MyoGenX, because it can raise test on it's own, the same way AIs and SERMs do it.

The Procyanidin in CyoGenX is the heavy hitter, in my estimation...one study I read (reference #1) says it can get rid of breast tissue growth similar to Letrozole (their words, not mine).
    Will be giving them a lil ring today after i get out of work. Sounds good, I'll prob keep my myogenx up at 6 ED anyway.

I no a lot of these kind of drugs have a bad effect on cholesterol. do u have any info on it yet? or still in the works?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Yea must have to call...i dont think its posted on their site yet...

CD

JROKK26 is offline Associate Member
    OK AR, I've run the Myogenx and loved it, think it really help with recovery in my last PCT. I'm about to run SD for 4 weeks at 20mg ed. I was going to run l-dex and myogenx as my PCT. I didn't want to chance nolva even though it CAN b used but you have to be aware that it has cause progesterone related gyno in some ppl due to nolvas upregulation of your PgR--albiet SD is not a progestin per se, it apparently exhibits progestinic properties..... If I run Myogenx and Cyogenx as my only PCT....too risky?? Want do you think AR?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    sweet

hmm wondering If I can this the last 3 weeks up epistane and for another 3 weeks after im done with my cycle combined with myogenx if that would be ok?

Bump my question for AR

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    can't wait to get my hands on this.. I am considering running this during an upcoming cycle..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Hey Spywizard, what do you think about running myogenx and cyogenx as only PCT for an SD cycle? Your opinion is well respected.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Will deffiantly try out anthony with blood work

Quote Originally Posted by JROKK26
    Hey Spywizard, what do you think about running myogenx and cyogenx as only PCT for an SD cycle? Your opinion is well respected.
    I have no experience with SD, so i can't say..

with test it is just what i was looking for.. and anti e that still allowed my normal levels to become stable..

also, i will be running it in an upcoming cycle..

yea, i'm in PCT right now, and i will be running a short cycle soon..

even old people have and take spring/summer breaks..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

What was the dose and how does this compare to the dose in CyoGenX. Just reading the abstract and it doesnt state a dose.

What are your comments on Procyanidin and hair growth Anthony?

Resveratrol carry any risk to humans in higher doses?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    What was the dose and how does this compare to the dose in CyoGenX. Just reading the abstract and it doesnt state a dose.
    CyoGenX will lower estrogen to the low end of the physiological spectrum, I think...not like letro which will make it undetectable.

What are your comments on Procyanidin and hair growth Anthony?
    I've seen that too...I doubt it's very effective in growing hair.

Resveratrol carry any risk to humans in higher doses?
    No...not at anywhere near the dose you'll get from consuming even an unreasonable amount of CyoGenX. You'd likely need to be downing a bottle every few days in order to get too much of anything in the CyoGenX.

OK AR, I've run the Myogenx and loved it, think it really help with recovery in my last PCT. I'm about to run SD for 4 weeks at 20mg ed. I was going to run l-dex and myogenx as my PCT. I didn't want to chance nolva even though it CAN b used but you have to be aware that it has cause progesterone related gyno in some ppl due to nolvas upregulation of your PgR--albiet SD is not a progestin per se, it apparently exhibits progestinic properties..... If I run Myogenx and Cyogenx as my only PCT....too risky?? Want do you think AR?
    Well...I think those two can work as a stand alone PCT and since you're only running superdrol for 4 weeks at 20mgs/day, I think those two would be more than enough. I suspect that the ratio you want to run MyoGenX and CyogenX at would be something between 2:1 and 1:1 (2 caps of MyoGenX for every 1-2 caps of CyoGenX). If you're running this on a cycle as your only Estrogen Control, then I would think 2-3 caps 3x a day would be sufficient.

Thanks Anthony, I was going to run MyoGenx at 6 caps ed first two weeks then drop to 4 caps ed the last two. So if I run that dose of Myogenx, the Cyogenx would be at 3 caps ed first 2 weeks and 2 caps ed last two and I should be fine, right? Protein Factory is the only one carrying it now, right? What's the $$ for how many caps??

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Have you run an alpha or beta test yet???

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Have you run an alpha or beta test yet???
    I've used all of the ingredients in the formula personally, at the ratios that I put them in. I pitched Biotest on a Procyanadin based product almost a year ago, so I've been toying with the ratios in my own supplement routine until I hit on the ones in the product we produced.

As for alpha and beta testing, we don't do it at all. I think over on Elite, the admin is going to give out some freebies though...but typically, we don't do any testing like that. It's not really very productive in any sense of the word in my opinion. I put up a thread here once asking about supp reps and freebies, and the general reply was that they're not looked on too highly by the average member here.

Quote Originally Posted by JROKK26
    Thanks Anthony, I was going to run MyoGenx at 6 caps ed first two weeks then drop to 4 caps ed the last two. So if I run that dose of Myogenx, the Cyogenx would be at 3 caps ed first 2 weeks and 2 caps ed last two and I should be fine, right? Protein Factory is the only one carrying it now, right? What's the $$ for how many caps??
    Yes...to the Myo/Cyo questions.

Protein Factory is carrying both of them, but you need to call to ask about the Cyo to buy it. I don't know how much it costs.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    still looking forward to buying your product.
    Let me know how it works for you.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 03-23-2007 at 08:17 AM.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I cant personally comment on Procyanadin as ive no experience with it but natural AIs tend to be on the weaker side so I was wondering if anyone had any real world experience or tests to see what % it inhibited the aromatase enzyme?

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Sounds good to me. Looking forward to giving it a try.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Talked to Protein factory today - Cyogenx won't be available until sometime next week, apparently. I'm anxious to try it, so I'll probably have them 2nd day air it to me as soon as it is available. Probably no bloodwork this time though.

BOOST is offline Member
    Anthony let me get this straight, I am doing 500mg of Test e just got blood work back and Doctor says everything is good but Estro levels a little a high. He recommend a anti e at the normal .05 per day, I can run this instead of armidex or letro and it will do the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by BOOST
    Anthony let me get this straight, I am doing 500mg of Test e just got blood work back and Doctor says everything is good but Estro levels a little a high. He recommend a anti e at the normal .05 per day, I can run this instead of armidex or letro and it will do the same thing
    I wouldnt subsitute an AI, like Aromasin /Arimidex or Letro for "CyoGenX" whilst doing a cycle of Test Enan 500mg/wk. Run the compound or get some feedback from it first. Dont jump into using something you know nothing about. We dont even know how effective (%) it stops aromotase.

BOOST is offline Member
    I wouldnt subsitute an AI, like Aromasin/Arimidex or Letro for "CyoGenX" whilst doing a cycle of Test Enan 500mg/wk. Run the compound or get some feedback from it first. Dont jump into using something you know nothing about. We dont even know how effective (%) it stops aromotase.

Good point, I need to hit AR and get some anti e....

I wouldnt subsitute an AI, like Aromasin/Arimidex or Letro for "CyoGenX" whilst doing a cycle of Test Enan 500mg/wk. Run the compound or get some feedback from it first. Dont jump into using something you know nothing about. We dont even know how effective (%) it stops aromotase.
    I see things the other way around...I think he should do the CyoGenX instead of another AI, then if additional help is needed, throw that in.

Why?

Because CyoGenX is healthier to use on a cycle than any other AI, and it will likely be all he needs on that dose of test. But the thing is, I really think people should run CyoGenX during a cycle regardless...check out what it does for your health...it basically combats all the bad stuff, and it also lowers SHBG and makes your cycle more effective.

In the end, it's more likely than not that the guy doesn't even need an AI.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    how many days does it take for its maximal anti-estrogenic effect?(ie. anastrozol takes 7 days)

BOOST is offline Member
    I see things the other way around...I think he should do the CyoGenX instead of another AI, then if additional help is needed, throw that in.

Why?

Because CyoGenX is healthier to use on a cycle than any other AI, and it will likely be all he needs on that dose of test. But the thing is, I really think people should run CyoGenX during a cycle regardless...check out what it does for your health...it basically combats all the bad stuff, and it also lowers SHBG and makes your cycle more effective.

In the end, it's more likely than not that the guy doesn't even need an AI.

Estro level is a little above what Doctor says it should be...I ordered Armidex today, I do not want to be the ginnie pig

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    bump fer my Q

If you take this and it does in fact lower E levels, when you come off will ur levels go back to what they originally were, higher or stay low?

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    bump fer my Q
    chicken.. what is life about but trying new things..

I will be running it during a cycle in april..

Rules

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    If you take this and it does in fact lower E levels, when you come off will ur levels go back to what they originally were, higher or stay low?
    They'll return to baseline, I suspect.

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    does the cyogenx have 90 caps in a bottle like myogenx?

Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    does the cyogenx have 90 caps in a bottle like myogenx?
    No. We changed both formulas to have 180 caps, but half the strength of the ones in the 90 cap bottles. Members here said the caps were too big, so we made them half the size, but gave you 2x as many for the same money.

If they hurt your stomach, now you can take 1 with each meal, and only get half the dose.

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    No. We changed both formulas to have 180 caps, but half the strength of the ones in the 90 cap bottles. Members here said the caps were too big, so we made them half the size, but gave you 2x as many for the same money.

If they hurt your stomach, now you can take 1 with each meal, and only get half the dose.

The recommended dose would now be what?

If protein factory had the dosing at 3/day at 90 caps/bottle can i assume we will now have to take 6/day with 180 caps/bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by -DedicateD-
    The recommended dose would now be what?

If protein factory had the dosing at 3/day at 90 caps/bottle can i assume we will now have to take 6/day with 180 caps/bottle?
    Exactamundo.

Thread Information