i have been on myogenx for about 2 to 3 weeks. i got really sick monday night april 2nd, i stopped all of my vitamins and the myogenx. i could barely eat all week, i had to take the whole week off from lifting as well, my 3 yr old got sick also later in the week so i had no time to get back on track with eating and training.

basically i didnt work out all week, stopped my vitamins and protien, barely could eat anything and when i did it wasnt much. just from this one week off i feel week and know i lost some strengh, i feel like i lost a good 5-10 pounds and lost some muscle and im very frustrated.

im hoping to get back on track tomorrow(monday)and im planning on starting my regular vitamins again and my protien, but my question is with the Myogenx, is it a good idea to start that up again this soon or since i took a week off should i take another week or 2 off before i get back on that. i have about a bottle and a half left?? i wanted to do the myogenx for 2 months then a month off then repeat but this threw that off, still have enough for a little over a month.

also, anything else i can do to get a jumpstart and get going again, i seriously feel like i lost alot just from this one messed up week i had...

thanks for any help or advice