unclemoney is offline Senior Member

Amp, first preworkout stim i ever used

Well I've never used a pre-workout stim b4... And I took 2 cap's today about 45 mins b4 I worked out... I think I felt a placebo effect but as far as cardio goes I still felt I had the same energy that I've always had. Next time I do cardio I'll try 4 and see what that does. However the effects I felt was I wasn't as tired as I was earlier, and it did supress my appetite in that I didn't feel like eating but when I got home and had that first bite of chicken pot pie I couldn't stop. Anyways looking forward to trying 4.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    is that your pic in your avy? have you ever run any cycles? could be the lighting but it looks like you have some minor gyno, not to ruin your thread or anything.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Hahaha yes I ran a cycle years ago. And I had some decent knowledge on the subject but I was stupid in that I didn't run an AI throughout the cycle and what was even more stupid was that when I finally got signs of gyno i started running nolvadex which I was too late for doing... And I havn't cycled since and the gyno has pretty much gone away (from what it used to be) I was thinking of maybe running some letro. Oh by the way my cycle was test-e & dbol .

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Hahaha yes I ran a cycle years ago. And I had some decent knowledge on the subject but I was stupid in that I didn't run an AI throughout the cycle and what was even more stupid was that when I finally got signs of gyno i started running nolvadex which I was too late for doing... And I havn't cycled since and the gyno has pretty much gone away (from what it used to be) I was thinking of maybe running some letro. Oh by the way my cycle was test-e & dbol.
    word. join the club bro, i also have minor gyno from SD, and im jumping into my next cycle right now, and praying that it doesnt get any worse during my pct, if it does im just going to go and get it removed. I did letro, and it definetly got rid of it, but it started to flair back up again right before my cycle, but im not going to run letro and orals at the same time, destory my lipd profile and my cholesterol levels for months. anyway i feel your pain hahaa

Thread Information