Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by Anavar Man
    This is my second go around with Myogenx, I was one of the first to test it out. I had great results when I ran it prior to a cycle last winter. Increased testical size,better pumps,slight strength increase, and libido increase were some of the positive affects. I took the full amount last time and this time I'm running 12 of the version 2 ED as part of my PCT protocol. I came of a 16 week test E and EQ cycle at the end of April. I did 10,000 iu's of HCG during the 2 weeks after my last stab and then began clomid and Nolvadex . I have been taking 50mgs. of Proviron as well.
    The problem is I stll fell shut down after three weeks with all of these, I'm I taking to many PCT drugs?
    Some ppl claim that proviron will hinder recovery (I dont think it did me any good at all, as well).

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    it definatly made my balls bigger and i was shooting huge loads. i also used it after a cycle when my balls were pretty small and they were back to regular size in less than 2 weeks

This is my second go around with Myogenx, I was one of the first to test it out. I had great results when I ran it prior to a cycle last winter. Increased testical size,better pumps,slight strength increase, and libido increase were some of the positive affects. I took the full amount last time and this time I'm running 12 of the version 2 ED as part of my PCT protocol. I came of a 16 week test E and EQ cycle at the end of April. I did 10,000 iu's of HCG during the 2 weeks after my last stab and then began clomid and Nolvadex . I have been taking 50mgs. of Proviron as well.
    The problem is I stll fell shut down after three weeks with all of these, I'm I taking to many PCT drugs?
    What is the difference between what you did this time and the first?

Anavar Man is offline Member
    The first time I took it I wasn't coming of a cycle. I thought I would use it as a bridge from cycle to cycle. This time I have incorporated it into my PCT regimen follwing a cycle. Tony, do you think i'm using to many PCT drugs?

The first time I took it I wasn't coming of a cycle. I thought I would use it as a bridge from cycle to cycle. This time I have incorporated it into my PCT regimen follwing a cycle. Tony, do you think i'm using to many PCT drugs?
    Can you totally outline your PCT for this cycle? Dosages, drugs, etc, etc...

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    i was taking 3 caps/day of the old formula, which was minimum dosage i think.
    i noticed a huge lift in my libido (i was horny all day everyday) my stength lifted slightly, i was more pumped and felt alot more alert in the gym and i also noticed a better night sleep.
    i did also notice that if i didnt take it with food it would have a tendancy to make me burp and i would burp up powder from the cap which burnt the shit out of my throat and nose, i made a thead about that somewhere on here

i love this stuff and cant wait to invest in some more of it.....

One of the main things I'm noticing is that if I don't take my Myo servings, I don't sleep as well. Also, if I take all the caps at once, I still don't sleep as well. I think dividing Myo throughout the day likely has the best effects.

Anthony,
    I ran a 15 week Test E and EQ cycle, actually 13 on the EQ. During the 2 weeks following my last injection I took 10,000 ius of HCG , approx. 1,500ius EOD. At the end of the 2 weeks I started Nolvedex at 20mg ED and Clomid at300mg the first day then 100mg the following days. I have also been taking 50mgs of Proviron ED. Then I have added the Myogenx on top of that. Seems like a lot, I'm 3 weeks in on PCT and I still feel shut down. What do you think?

I would trash the Clomid (redundant with the Nolvadex ) and would have not bothered with the HCG at such a high dose.

I don't know...where you are now, I would actually say drop everything else and let the Myo finish off the PCT. The Myo alone made you feel great last time, I think you should clean out of the other stuff and just run that until you feel like last time.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    3 weeks isnt sufficient time to bounce back fully from a 15 week cycle of total HPTA shutdown. Not at all.

Run some MyoGenX if it helped and get an AI, like Aromasin or Arimidex .

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    3 weeks isnt sufficient time to bounce back fully from a 15 week cycle of total HPTA shutdown. Not at all.

Run some MyoGenX if it helped and get an AI, like Aromasin or Arimidex.
    I don't know if an AI is the solution. We don't know what his estrogen levels are now, and if it's negative feedback causing the inhibition.

Still, I like Aromasin for PCT.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I have also been taking 50mgs of Proviron ED.
    That might be the problem!
    I found out on BW that Proviron did indeed hinder my testosterone production to come back post-cycle...For some it is supressive imo.
    Proviron will increase libido and somewhat mask the "feeling" of being low on T, so it can fool you...

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I found out on BW that Proviron did indeed hinder my testosterone production to come back post-cycle...For some it is supressive imo.
    Proviron will increase libido and somewhat mask the "feeling" of being low on T, so it can fool you...

Agreed I had a mate with the same problem,he use to bridge with proviron.I never thought it was a good idea for PCT...ETC.

I may drop the Clomid and pick up more Nolv. or Armosin. I will run the Nolv. at 40mg. ED and see what happens. I think my test levels are on a slight rise, I have acne on my shoulders and back and for me that is usually a sign. I also think that 3 weeks is not enough time.

If Proviron works for PCT it can be very benificail. If not, then dont run it. I happen to like it and find it useful.

Its an individual thing.

goose is offline Banned
    If Proviron works for PCT it can be very benificail. If not, then dont run it. I happen to like it and find it useful.

Its an individual thing.

Remeber my old mate the legend pinn?

Remeber this thread?

Use PROVIRON during PCT!

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Nice post Vitor...

CD

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Remeber my old mate the legend pinn?

Remeber this thread?

Use PROVIRON during PCT!
    Yeah....Fairly well mate. Its in my signature.

Pinn never actaully posted those studies and I havent ever seen them. If anyone has them, or it, please post it.

goose is offline Banned
    LOL.....Pinn loved you.Im inviting you to a party next month swifto.....

PROVIRON has different effects on hypogonadic males than normal males (as does HCG ). I'm really getting more into PCT stuff, and this is something I'm noticing more and more.

I'll probably put something about it in my Q&A column next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    PROVIRON has different effects on hypogonadic males than normal males (as does HCG ). I'm really getting more into PCT stuff, and this is something I'm noticing more and more.

I'll probably put something about it in my Q&A column next month.
    I;ve read a few studies regarding HCG, as you have stated. Endogenous production of T cannot be maintained during the use of androgens that cause total HPTA shutdown, but can in hypogondal males. It seems rather strange. Thats what your reffering to?

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    LOL.....Pinn loved you.Im inviting you to a party next month swifto.....
    My partying days are on the decline. Mind you, I saw PB fairly pissed the other day at the club/bar he works at. It was funny!

I;ve read a few studies regarding HCG, as you have stated. Endogenous production of T cannot be maintained during the use of androgens that cause total HPTA shutdown, but can in hypogondal males. It seems rather strange. Thats what your reffering to?
    No....estrogen production and such with hypogonadal males given HCG ....totally different than eugonadal males...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information