Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    carlo is offline Associate Member

TargeX- localized fat burner!

Here is some info regarding a study on G. Acid:

Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice, can reduce the thickness of subcutaneous thigh fat through topical application.

Armanini D, Nacamulli D, Francini-Pesenti F, Battagin G, Ragazzi E, Fiore C.

Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences-Endocrinology, University of Padua, Via Ospedale 105, 35100 Padua, Italy.

Cortisol is involved in the distribution and deposition of fat, and its action is regulated by the activity of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. Glycyrrhetinic acid, the active principle of licorice root, blocks 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, thus reducing the availability of cortisol at the level of adipocytes. We evaluated the effect of topical application of a cream containing glycyrrhetinic acid in the thickness of fat at the level of the thigh. Eighteen healthy women (age range 20-33 years) with normal BMI were randomly allocated to treatment, at the level of the dominant thigh, with a cream containing 2.5% glycyrrhetinic acid (n=9) or with a placebo cream containing the excipients alone (n=9). Before and after 1 month of treatment both the circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer of the thighs (by ultrasound analysis) were measured. The circumference and the thickness of the superficial fat layer were significantly reduced in comparison to the controlateral untreated thigh and to control subjects treated with the placebo cream. No changes were observed in blood pressure, plasma renin activity, plasma aldosterone or cortisol. The effect of glycyrrhetinic acid on the thickness of subcutaneous fat was likely related to a block of 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 at the level of fat cells; therefore, glycyrrhetinic acid could be effectively used in the reduction of unwanted local fat accumulation.

If you read the original abstract you will note that ...

"No changes were observed in blood pressure, plasma renin activity, plasma aldosterone or cortisol",

There was no change in plasma cortisol; cortisol was lowered only in the fat cells, this is telling us that little if any of the compound was absorbed systemically or we would see a drop in whole body, i.e. plasma cortisol.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON HOW TO USE TARGEX ...

So I have some problem areas where i store more fat or simply I got some flabby stubborn fat like for example in my obliques , inner thighs and lower pecs , my diet and cardio has been in check but still i need more help!

Well, TargeX WILL help not shift your body into a calorie burning machine like other compound do ie. Clenbuterol , T3 , Ephedra , etc...but BY BLOCKING CORTISOL AT THE CELLULAR LEVEL AND PREVENT IT IT FROM STORING FAT WHEN THIS HORMONE "CORTISOL" IS AT PEAK ( BEFORE RETIRING, UPON AWAKENING AND POST-WORKOUT ) Of course add a good diet and cardio and you'll see visible results in the areas applied.
    ******PLEASE NOTE NOT ALL RESPONSE IN THE SAME TIMELY MANNER AS SOME GET RESULTS IN ONLY 2 OR 3 DAYS AFTER INTIAL USE AND OTHERS IT MAY TAKE LONGER.*****

Ok, so I got a 4oz bottle of TargeX and it contains 120cc of 40mgs of G.Acid 98% purity per CC enough for a 2 week cycle which is what i recommend as our wonderful bodies will fight it, after all cortisol hormone is a necessary evil so cyclcing 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off one area at a time is best !

Patience and common sense is needed here, please allow me to explain why and how:

I want to decrease the stubborn fat I got on my obliques both left and right so :

Before I go to bed I apply 2ccs of TargeX on my right oblique then rub vigorously until vanished( I use a hair blowdries in Med temp to help )

Then I apply another 2ccs on my left oblique and rub again until vanished and absorbed.

Next day when I wake up I repeat procedure again.

***Make sure the area you apply targeX to is free of hair and is clean.

Using TargeX this way is safe and ONE 4oz bottle should be enough for a 2 week cycle and may have some extra.

Ok, now you see some improvement in the areas you applied to but you need more treatment so you start again another 2 week cycle after atleast 1 week off TargeX, if you are happy with your results then move on to another area you desired to reduce stubborn subcutaneous fat. This time it may the lower pecs so you do exactly as you did the first time when you applied to your obliques.

***Please keep in mind this is not miracle drug ( well almost , lol ) and that the area you worked firts may need some more treatment but you need to do your part as far as diet and cardio, this is true in all products that help reduce bodyfat, do not tell me is not true cause I tried them all and when my diet was sloppy I made no progress.

***Work one area at a time, I mean for example again..obliques ( left and right ), lower pecs ( left and right ) inner thighs ( left and right ) and so on...

***I recommend using an over the counter dietary supplement that reduces excess estrogen , is my belief that the presence of excess estrogen makes that stubborn fat hang on to those problem areas. This is just my own opinion based on personal experiences.

For all of you guys that compete and want ot get rid of difficult spots this is it! or simply for anyone looking ot quickly reduce some localized fat.

Thanks,
    '
    C

embalmer is offline Associate Member
    i like to see some before and after pictures... what makes this different than yohmniburn ES or whatever

carlo is offline Associate Member
    Hopefully soon you'll see feedback and possibly pictures from some of the members here.

C

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I love this stuff, under my chin there was loose skin, and some local fat that just went away after 2 weeks...

needs to be cycled though..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Carlito B is offline Big Pimp
    bump!

C

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    I love this stuff, under my chin there was loose skin, and some local fat that just went away after 2 weeks...

needs to be cycled though..
    I must agree! this stuff really works no BS!

CB

edgarr is offline Member
    where can this stuff be found and is it any better the lipoderm?

Can I bath in it?

No..but, seriously..If I were to apply this to my lower chest and lower back would it make the fat dissipate over time?

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Wow never heard of this stuff...where can we pick some up at? is it illegal?

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    Wow never heard of this stuff...where can we pick some up at? is it illegal?
    From the new board sponsor.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never used it yet, but i know who it comes from and he is a very stand up guy.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    ive never used it yet, but i know who it comes from and he is a very stand up guy.
    Thanks Longhorn!

TargeX works reducing subcutaneous fat mainly by blocking the fat storing actions of cortisol, is best applied when cortisol are peaking such in the morning and before going to bed.

Although I would use it only for abdominals mainly I know of some who have used it in their lower chest with succes and of one person who posted saying he applied it on his neck and lower face and lost fat, personally I think TargeX is great for those seeking a quick abdominal reduction and to 2 to 4 weeks of use is enough then taking a break for 2 to 4 weeks and start again either on the same area or another area.

I have also heard of targeX working great for the ladies especially in their thighs and hips, remember that the intial study was done on females and they lost subcutaneous fat on their thighs.

TargeX is void of side effects and WILL NOT go systemic!

CB

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Interesting stuff! I might have to give it a try sometime!

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds interesting but I want some more feedback from guys who have actually used it.

wileyjones is offline New Member
    isnt this the same as giant nutrition's liposolv, which has gotten pretty weak feedback, even though it has more fat loss ingredients?

Quote Originally Posted by wileyjones
    isnt this the same as giant nutrition's liposolv, which has gotten pretty weak feedback, even though it has more fat loss ingredients?
    No sir, TargeX is been around 2 years now but only sold on UG boards where there are classifieds ( UG ) Earlier this year is when it went mainstream. @march.

TargeX works and the majority of people who have used it are on SSB and Outlawmuscle boards. Soon you'll hear feedback is only been 2 weeks since steroid -peptides open its doors here and stil very early...

CB

PS: I am Carlo ( above ) but for some reason I could not post anymore so I had to re-register again under this new similar handle.
    Last edited by Carlito B; 08-14-2006 at 08:59 PM.

I will be showing before and after shots of the areas I put it on to let people judge soon enough

also i dont know if its me but i just tried to put the pump on and screw it on but it doesnt even fit.... its like its too big to stay on the bottle.... any suggestions or any help on how i can get the pump to stay on?

edgarr is offline Member
    I just ordered some and post results after 2 weeks. I am on a very strict diet and doing cardio 4 times a week in the AM on an empty stomach for 45 mins and 20-25 mins 3 times a week after my workout in the evening. I was alos thinking about using clen during this 2 weeks or should I wait. Thanks.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarr
    I just ordered some and post results after 2 weeks. I am on a very strict diet and doing cardio 4 times a week in the AM on an empty stomach for 45 mins and 20-25 mins 3 times a week after my workout in the evening. I was alos thinking about using clen during this 2 weeks or should I wait. Thanks.
    You should probably start another thread on it so you dont hijack this one. You would probably get more responses that way.

briancb1 is offline Member
    I dont see where its available or a price? I need to lose some body fat soon. I'm now on a strick diet and lots of cardio.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    I dont see where its available or a price? I need to lose some body fat soon. I'm now on a strick diet and lots of cardio.

Thanks

Please check out steroid -peptides.com ( new sponsor )

CB

Quote Originally Posted by embalmer
    also i dont know if its me but i just tried to put the pump on and screw it on but it doesnt even fit.... its like its too big to stay on the bottle.... any suggestions or any help on how i can get the pump to stay on?
    The pump is tricky and is the kind that you need to oush down a bit and twist on, please be patient as I could not figure mine out at first and I got frustrated and almost messed it up, so twist down and it will fit right..is not your typical screw on.

CB

bump for feedback please

C

How long is one bottle of this stuff suppose to last?

i dont know but i hope its two weeks using 8 full size squirts a day :P

8 pumps is max but you could get away with half of that and still get results, are you using it?

Thanks,

C

yeah im using it... I've noticed somewhat of a result but nothing dramatic

edgarr is offline Member
    I started it today. I was wondering if I could get away with less then 8 a day seeing how a lot of stuff comes out per squirt.

Does anyone think it would be ok to run this stuff with clen or no?

edgarr,

you can get away with only 4 squirts daily, each squirt is approximately 1ml.

rar1015,

sure you can use clen as long as is as the oral version, i know of people wanting to mix powder T3 and/or clen and even yohimbine with no success as these will cancel out the g.acid ( main ingredient in targeX )

Do not expect miracles from targeX as it wil work but of course if your diet and exercise are nto incheck then you will not see much results, there is no quick fix to lose bodyfat and in this case is subcutaneous bodyfat not BODY WEIGHT.

Thanks,

C

edgarr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlito B
    edgarr,

you can get away with only 4 squirts daily, each squirt is approximately 1ml.

rar1015,

sure you can use clen as long as is as the oral version, i know of people wanting to mix powder T3 and/or clen and even yohimbine with no success as these will cancel out the g.acid ( main ingredient in targeX )

Do not expect miracles from targeX as it wil work but of course if your diet and exercise are nto incheck then you will not see much results, there is no quick fix to lose bodyfat and in this case is subcutaneous bodyfat not BODY WEIGHT.

Thanks,

C
    When you say "get away with it" is it better to stick to the 8 or just as good with 4?

I am running oral Clen with it for a 2 week cycle.

Edgarr,

I meant 2 pumps twice daily applied on areas free of hair ( important ) now I have applied on my abdomen and I have some hair but di not want to shave so I had to massage/rub longer and even use a hairdrier to help the pores open up and absorbe the TDS. The problem with hair is that much of the tds may stay in the hair but like I mentioned it can be solved.

TargeX will NOT stain clothes but I encourage you to allow to dry before putting some clothe on.

TargeX TDS is in the procccess of changing as I am experimenting with a new TDS that dries almost instantly and it may be a spray on, not sure yet as I need to make sure it works just as well as the original formula. The main problem will be dissolving the g.acid powde which is very messy and hard to work with.

Will keep you updated.

Thanks,

C

I agree, there is no "special supplement" thats going to just shred fat off of you without proper diet and cardio.

BigFluff is offline Junior Member
    I just got my order in yesterday and am using it for lower abs and pectorals. I will be sure to post any results. Doing about 6 pumps a day all told, 4 on the abs and one on each pec, does this sound like it is proper?

haskell954 is offline Junior Member
    Definitely interested to hear some results from you guys.

Thread Information